comesect2.0 wrote:
po 049.jpg

You ever make videos with your sticks?
JonnyAngle

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Re: Let's see your PEDAL BOARD!

Postby Jwar » Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:11 am

PeteeBee wrote:Jwar, I'm always surprised about that Twin Peaks! I love mine, but it (tremolo in general, really) is always the first thing to take off the board when I'm slimming down. Looks like a fun setup for sure.

That's what I've come to feel as well. I love trem, the H9 can do trem but I'd rather use it for other things. So, for right now, the Twin Peaks stays. The Ghost goes. I never utilize the Ghost to it's full potential anyway.

alexsga wrote:love the zen minimalism you're achieving, jwar! but two or three of these boxes are in BST, no?

They are but I'll remove them if/when I decide I actually am happy with what I've got. I think I'm there or pretty close.

The Stone Skull opened up surprisingly well with less pedals involved. It's much louder and way heavier. It's blend really well as well and I like the simplicity. That being said, I need to debate on the Depth Charge a bit. It was so hard to find.
"I do not have the ability to think rationally 90% of the time and I also change my mind at the drop of a hat".

-JWAR :)
Jwar

Cosmic of BILF
Cosmic of BILF

Postby comesect2.0 » Thu Jun 07, 2018 3:01 pm

JonnyAngle wrote:
comesect2.0 wrote:
po 049.jpg

You ever make videos with your sticks?

nothing good, my Lucifer rising has more crunch now with these pickups...saw some where.. think on a portable fuzz thread ..someone asked about my sticks....and how the neck compared...definitely have more control with traditional guitar neck than a hurley stick....but the dude who makes dashticks now carves his own wood, so they are flat now and I surmise more playing control, but I sure do like round sided frets of the hurley for that index finger twang.
NSFW: show
COMESECT SMELT XYANA
comesect2.0

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby _themissingshade_ » Fri Jun 08, 2018 1:44 am

whoismarykelly wrote:New Fabrikat and rehoused freeze is back on the board. CT5 and Outward out. A little rerouting as well.

Ummmmmmmmmm, yes. Yes please. All of this. Yes.
_themissingshade_

interested
interested

Postby Jero » Fri Jun 08, 2018 1:35 pm

Sonaboy wrote:
Jero wrote:...Pretty sure Pepe and I are some of the only people that like them :idk: :cool:

I played an HM-3 as my main dirt for probably 12 years. Love that thing.
I'm assuming it'll only be a matter of time until Behringer puts a $25 clone of it out.
Their FZ-2 and HM-2 clones are great, IMO.

:rock: In what manner did you use it?
The FZ-2 and HM-2 are both on my need to try list still. I have played/owned clones of the hm-2 at least.

retinal orbita wrote:I don’t even dislike it, I just have so many high gain distortions it gets lost in the shuffle along with my thrash master and metal maniac.....

I hear ya...there are a few distortions over here that will probably get let go of soon for the same reason. I go through phases where I NEED ALL THE DISTORTIONS and then fleeting sensible moments where I realise I already found the 3-4 for me & anything else is GAS/curiosity induced. Especially if it's cheap :)
Jero

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby BitchPudding » Fri Jun 08, 2018 6:22 pm

whoismarykelly wrote:New Fabrikat and rehoused freeze is back on the board. CT5 and Outward out. A little rerouting as well.

BitchPudding

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby UglyCasanova » Fri Jun 08, 2018 7:29 pm

I don't think I've ever seen that gif in higher quality. Mesmerizing!
UglyCasanova

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby MechaGodzilla » Tue Jun 12, 2018 11:46 am

Gonna see if I can get the 2-in-1 to do all my OD/boosting needs, or if I prefer a TS9/klone and a boost. There's always a fuzz first!
MechaGodzilla

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby Sonaboy » Tue Jun 12, 2018 2:29 pm

Jero wrote::rock: In what manner did you use it?
The FZ-2 and HM-2 are both on my need to try list still. I have played/owned clones of the hm-2 at least.

The HM-3 was my main and only distortion for a garage rock band, then a heavy post-rock thing. I never liked "transparent" distortions or whatever. I liked a wall of sound with a lot of bass response, and the HM-3 is definitely good at that. It's also a bit more adept at clear, full chording than your run of the mill muff.
Unfortunately I don't really have a recording that can be streamed. By the time I got into the studio where we saved music with a good bitrate, I was already into my Zoom UF-01 Ultra Fuzz.

I'd seriously just grab that Behry clone of the FZ-2. It's super cheap and sounds just like it.

https://smile.amazon.com/Behringer-SF30 ... 244&sr=1-7
Sonaboy

interested
interested

Postby Jwar » Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:49 am

Sonaboy! BRO!! You're in KCMO? Fuck! I'm in OP. Good to see another local!
"I do not have the ability to think rationally 90% of the time and I also change my mind at the drop of a hat".

-JWAR :)
Jwar

Cosmic of BILF
Cosmic of BILF

Postby Pepe » Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:55 pm

Sonaboy wrote:The HM-3 was my main and only distortion for a garage rock band, then a heavy post-rock thing. I never liked "transparent" distortions or whatever. I liked a wall of sound with a lot of bass response, and the HM-3 is definitely good at that. It's also a bit more adept at clear, full chording than your run of the mill muff.

Right. Completely right. :cool:
Pepe

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Re:

Postby Sonaboy » Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:56 pm

Jwar wrote:Sonaboy! BRO!! You're in KCMO? Fuck! I'm in OP. Good to see another local!

:hello: :hello:
Sonaboy

interested
interested

Postby Jero » Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:25 pm

Sonaboy wrote:
Jero wrote::rock: In what manner did you use it? The FZ-2 and HM-2 are both on my need to try list still. I have played/owned clones of the hm-2 at least.

The HM-3 was my main and only distortion for a garage rock band, then a heavy post-rock thing. I never liked "transparent" distortions or whatever. I liked a wall of sound with a lot of bass response, and the HM-3 is definitely good at that. It's also a bit more adept at clear, full chording than your run of the mill muff.
Unfortunately I don't really have a recording that can be streamed. By the time I got into the studio where we saved music with a good bitrate, I was already into my Zoom UF-01 Ultra Fuzz.
I'd seriously just grab that Behry clone of the FZ-2. It's super cheap and sounds just like it.

I too like it for that. More articulate while remaining wild :animal:
Jero

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Bon Hoga » Thu Jun 14, 2018 4:44 am

whoismarykelly wrote:Image

Do I need new glasses, or are the upper row pedals on risers of some kind?
Bon Hoga

committed
committed

PreviousNext

Return to General Gear