Let's see your PEDAL BOARD!



Moderators: Ghost Hip, metalmariachi

Re: Let's see your PEDAL BOARD!

Postby hbombgraphics » Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:55 am

MechaGodzilla wrote:one for plectrums, one for drugs, one for condoms? Or just loads of actual mints :idk:



I keep three in a desk drawer for paperclips/thumb tacs/cough drops/used to have one with rubber bands but it dries them out. That's why I don't like them for plectrums, because they make them feel weird.
Gunner Recall wrote:This thread is bad and everyone in it should feel bad.


Iommic Pope wrote:This thread is mediocre at best, but I encourage everyone posting in it to feel as awesome as possible.
hbombgraphics

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 8163
Joined: Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:39 pm
Location: Central NY

Re: Let's see your PEDAL BOARD!

Postby hbombgraphics » Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:23 am

noodling around with this, have three boards all torn apart at the moment but this sounds pretty good
Attachments
Screen Shot 2018-01-12 at 10.19.58 AM.png
Screen Shot 2018-01-12 at 10.19.58 AM.png (218.13 KiB) Viewed 726 times
Gunner Recall wrote:This thread is bad and everyone in it should feel bad.


Iommic Pope wrote:This thread is mediocre at best, but I encourage everyone posting in it to feel as awesome as possible.
hbombgraphics

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 8163
Joined: Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:39 pm
Location: Central NY

Re: Let's see your PEDAL BOARD!

Postby jazznrick » Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:01 pm

bass picks, guitar picks, and altoids
jazznrick

User avatar
interested
interested
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:03 pm
Location: Houston

Re: Let's see your PEDAL BOARD!

Postby weebles » Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:13 pm

Image

Need a bigger board to add the PS-5 I got from Thurber and maybe an exp pedal.
weebles

User avatar
experienced
experienced
 
Posts: 586
Joined: Mon Jan 11, 2016 11:32 pm
Location: Austin, TX

Re: Let's see your PEDAL BOARD!

Postby hbombgraphics » Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:24 pm

weebles!!!! that's pretty slick

what settings are you using on the bitquest?
Gunner Recall wrote:This thread is bad and everyone in it should feel bad.


Iommic Pope wrote:This thread is mediocre at best, but I encourage everyone posting in it to feel as awesome as possible.
hbombgraphics

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 8163
Joined: Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:39 pm
Location: Central NY

Re: Let's see your PEDAL BOARD!

Postby weebles » Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:39 pm

For guitar, I primarily use it for flange and reverb and occasionally use the filter fuzz. If I'm playing my pocket piano, I'll use the bitcrusher, too.
weebles

User avatar
experienced
experienced
 
Posts: 586
Joined: Mon Jan 11, 2016 11:32 pm
Location: Austin, TX

Re: Let's see your PEDAL BOARD!

Postby hbombgraphics » Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:43 pm

weebles wrote:For guitar, I primarily use it for flange and reverb and occasionally use the filter fuzz. If I'm playing my pocket piano, I'll use the bitcrusher, too.



Very cool, I have discovered some very nasty sounding filtered fuzz tones lately in it that are just awesome.
Gunner Recall wrote:This thread is bad and everyone in it should feel bad.


Iommic Pope wrote:This thread is mediocre at best, but I encourage everyone posting in it to feel as awesome as possible.
hbombgraphics

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 8163
Joined: Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:39 pm
Location: Central NY

Re: Let's see your PEDAL BOARD!

Postby ThurberMingus » Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:56 pm

Dang dude that looks great! Mini+Fuck is one of my all time favorite dirt combos. Is the PS5 working alright for you despite the broken knob? Truth be told I thought it was a camera smudge and didn’t read the listing until I already had the pedal :facepalm:

Another true confession: I used it as a chorus pedal for a show I played :lol:
neonblack wrote:SELL IT!

Don't form emotional bonds with metal boxes.

Live like me. Flip everything. Romanticize nothing. Accomplish nothing.

lost in music wrote:Digivolve into champions!
ThurberMingus

User avatar
FAMOUS
FAMOUS
 
Posts: 1437
Joined: Tue Dec 31, 2013 12:04 pm

Re: Let's see your PEDAL BOARD!

Postby dandy13 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:41 pm

weebles wrote:Image

Need a bigger board to add the PS-5 I got from Thurber and maybe an exp pedal.


Great board :)*
dandy13

User avatar
involved
involved
 
Posts: 65
Joined: Thu Mar 02, 2017 9:38 pm
Location: Cleveland, OH

Re: Let's see your PEDAL BOARD!

Postby weebles » Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:31 pm

ThurberMingus wrote:Dang dude that looks great! Mini+Fuck is one of my all time favorite dirt combos. Is the PS5 working alright for you despite the broken knob? Truth be told I thought it was a camera smudge and didn’t read the listing until I already had the pedal :facepalm:

Another true confession: I used it as a chorus pedal for a show I played :lol:

Yeah it’s working great! I need to get a bigger board so I can add it in. Love the way it sounds.
weebles

User avatar
experienced
experienced
 
Posts: 586
Joined: Mon Jan 11, 2016 11:32 pm
Location: Austin, TX

Re: Let's see your PEDAL BOARD!

Postby Paul_C » Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:09 am

hbombgraphics wrote:
weebles wrote:For guitar, I primarily use it for flange and reverb and occasionally use the filter fuzz. If I'm playing my pocket piano, I'll use the bitcrusher, too.



Very cool, I have discovered some very nasty sounding filtered fuzz tones lately in it that are just awesome.


settings ?
Paul_C

User avatar
committed
committed
 
Posts: 295
Joined: Thu Jun 11, 2015 1:45 pm
Location: Northampton UK

Re: Let's see your PEDAL BOARD!

Postby vidret » Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:52 am

weebles wrote:Image

Need a bigger board to add the PS-5 I got from Thurber and maybe an exp pedal.


This one is awesome.

BILF coming up. Looking good ;)
vidret

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 6156
Joined: Fri Oct 21, 2011 5:55 pm
Location: Skogen

Re: Let's see your PEDAL BOARD!

Postby coldbrightsunlight » Sun Jan 14, 2018 2:01 pm

Image

Was using my PT-1 for my home stuff and my band but I was sick of carrying so many pedals to practice when I only actually use a few on bass, so here's the new layout for my bands. CT5 will get replaced with a flanger, might add a delay or swap the reverb for it but I think this is pretty cool.

I'm glad I found this old pedalboard under the bed! Haven't used it in years but with a few pedals in it will fit all my cables for gigging/practice as well. Super convenient. :!!!:
Good deals with: AngryGoldfish, Officer Bukowski, casterbro, amnesiac305, Achtane, Snufkino, Tom Dalton, DarkAxel, JamesSGBrown, casperh7, Tristan, intothegroove, Gigahearts_FX, alalalkasar, nightterrors, Schlatte, Dandolin, jskadiang

some Swedish dude wrote:Hitler is #1 soy duck


I make music sometimes:

https://mediocrisy.bandcamp.com/releases
coldbrightsunlight

User avatar
Supporter
Supporter
 
Posts: 7609
Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:20 pm
Location: UK

Re: Let's see your PEDAL BOARD!

Postby codetocontra » Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:22 pm

CBS, I have that same case. I built my board into the lid though, and fixed the hinge with removable pins.
codetocontra

User avatar
FAMOUS
FAMOUS
 
Posts: 1243
Joined: Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:52 am
Location: 5th circle of hell

Re: Let's see your PEDAL BOARD!

Postby cantremember » Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:24 pm

That green elements is sick!
cantremember

User avatar
Lagom Gigantic Lurker of BILF
Lagom Gigantic Lurker of BILF
 
Posts: 148
Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2015 11:50 am
Location: Az

PreviousNext

Return to General Gear



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], jrfox92, The Eristic, zzuFrepuS and 16 guests


Sponsored Ad. (Please no inflated/repetitive clicking. Thanks!)

Advertisements help support ILF


ilovefuzz.com is not responsible for user-submitted content. Users participate at their own discretion and risk.