Let's see your PEDAL BOARD!



Moderators: PumpkinPieces, metalmariachi

Re: Let's see your PEDAL BOARD!

Postby ognoy » Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:32 am

Antlerface wrote:
ognoy wrote:
actualidiot wrote:What's the second knob on the Acapulco and the fourth and switch on the RAT?

AG: Gain
Rat: It has the Reutz-mod, som the fourth kniv is for that and the switch is to chose between normal and turbo Rat. :)



Ummmm who made that and can I has one plz?


I made it. ;)
ognoy

User avatar
experienced
experienced
 
Posts: 551
Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2013 5:33 pm
Location: Bergen, Norway

Re: Let's see your PEDAL BOARD!

Postby rustywire » Tue Jul 11, 2017 11:56 am

Image
Beano > 45 > HP > DejaVibe > wah > vol > RRR > PolyFlange > DMM
[B/S/Ts] :whoa: Shortlist: Hollow Earth|Ct5|856|Happiness ... >pour a sip of something for twang & psyvam
Mudfuzz wrote:
Iommic Pope wrote:But what're the best amps for doom?

More :thumb:
Image
rustywire

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 4239
Joined: Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:54 am
Location: The Pit (Dark World)

Re: Let's see your PEDAL BOARD!

Postby D.o.S. » Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:01 pm

Yusssssssss
NSFW: show
for easy reference:
Image

good deals are here.
escapecraft is here.

SPACERITUAL wrote:SKULL GOBLETS, PICS WITH SWORDS
BULLET BELTS AND PENTAGRAMSSSSSSS
SEPIA ARTWORK FOREST TOORCHESSSS
KING
D.o.S.

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 26847
Joined: Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:47 am
Location: Ewe-Kay

Re: Let's see your PEDAL BOARD!

Postby mathias » Tue Jul 11, 2017 1:02 pm

Classics.
ILF Equipped :love:

skullservant wrote:You can like whatever you want so long as it makes you happy

Searching for that new sound.
If you can read this, then I'm back? :?:
mathias

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 3571
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 4:25 pm
Location: noosphere

Re: Let's see your PEDAL BOARD!

Postby Eric! » Tue Jul 11, 2017 1:03 pm

Dewdrop>Tap-A-Delay>Unpleasant Surprise>Pretty Years>Wonder Filter

Doin heckin cool stuff on guitar, bass, AND Monologue.

19987705_10209594819808028_1744341165_n.png
19987705_10209594819808028_1744341165_n.png (468.69 KiB) Viewed 1252 times


Unpleasant Surprise (and Pretty Years) do reeeeeally cool things after reverb n delay.
Last edited by Eric! on Tue Jul 11, 2017 1:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mojo Hand FX -- huge sounds inbound..
Eric!

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 6671
Joined: Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:53 am
Location: Michigan

Re: Let's see your PEDAL BOARD!

Postby mathias » Tue Jul 11, 2017 1:08 pm

Pretty years on a tiny board is :rock: !
ILF Equipped :love:

skullservant wrote:You can like whatever you want so long as it makes you happy

Searching for that new sound.
If you can read this, then I'm back? :?:
mathias

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 3571
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 4:25 pm
Location: noosphere

Re: Let's see your PEDAL BOARD!

Postby Eric! » Tue Jul 11, 2017 1:11 pm

mathias wrote:Pretty years on a tiny board is :rock: !


It's an amazing pre-amp for guitar..makes any ol lil amp sound AMAZE. And as bass dirt, there is NO comparison, it is king. Seriously considering adding a normally-open momentary stomp to engage (either (or both?) of) the FM.
Mojo Hand FX -- huge sounds inbound..
Eric!

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 6671
Joined: Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:53 am
Location: Michigan

Re: Let's see your PEDAL BOARD!

Postby julius_deane » Tue Jul 11, 2017 1:50 pm

p. 2373 FTW
F up my Insta: grr_noise
julius_deane

User avatar
FAMOUS
FAMOUS
 
Posts: 1927
Joined: Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:27 pm
Location: Saint Louis

Re: Let's see your PEDAL BOARD!

Postby vidret » Tue Jul 11, 2017 4:39 pm

Eric! wrote:
mathias wrote:Pretty years on a tiny board is :rock: !


It's an amazing pre-amp for guitar..makes any ol lil amp sound AMAZE. And as bass dirt, there is NO comparison, it is king. Seriously considering adding a normally-open momentary stomp to engage (either (or both?) of) the FM.



you mean a stomp to active FM on the PY? I've thought about this being what a 2nd footswitch probably should've done if there was one, but how would you control whether it goes up or down? or is the selector still there but the footswitch toggles it off/on?
vidret

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 5693
Joined: Fri Oct 21, 2011 5:55 pm
Location: Skogen

Re: Let's see your PEDAL BOARD!

Postby GardenoftheDead » Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:08 pm

ognoy wrote:
Antlerface wrote:
ognoy wrote:
actualidiot wrote:What's the second knob on the Acapulco and the fourth and switch on the RAT?

AG: Gain
Rat: It has the Reutz-mod, som the fourth kniv is for that and the switch is to chose between normal and turbo Rat. :)



Ummmm who made that and can I has one plz?


I made it. ;)


I got one like that plus a clean blend for bass. courtesy of certain skull friend
GardenoftheDead

IAMILF
IAMILF
 
Posts: 2849
Joined: Mon Oct 31, 2011 12:26 pm

Re: Let's see your PEDAL BOARD!

Postby Eric! » Wed Jul 12, 2017 12:45 am

vidret wrote:
Eric! wrote:
mathias wrote:Pretty years on a tiny board is :rock: !


It's an amazing pre-amp for guitar..makes any ol lil amp sound AMAZE. And as bass dirt, there is NO comparison, it is king. Seriously considering adding a normally-open momentary stomp to engage (either (or both?) of) the FM.



you mean a stomp to active FM on the PY? I've thought about this being what a 2nd footswitch probably should've done if there was one, but how would you control whether it goes up or down? or is the selector still there but the footswitch toggles it off/on?


that, or add a stomp for each direction. makes me wonder what would happen if you have it toggled up and then stepped on the toggle-down stomp. negate each other?

or just hardwire it to go toggle-up. i WISH i could figure out how BriGuy does the toggle and the momentary on the Fuck
Mojo Hand FX -- huge sounds inbound..
Eric!

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 6671
Joined: Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:53 am
Location: Michigan

Re: Let's see your PEDAL BOARD!

Postby Antlerface » Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:55 pm

Sickkkk boards everyone. The past 3 pages are gold!
Antlerface

User avatar
experienced
experienced
 
Posts: 533
Joined: Fri Jun 17, 2016 1:55 am

Re: Let's see your PEDAL BOARD!

Postby vidret » Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:24 pm

Eric! wrote:
vidret wrote:
Eric! wrote:
mathias wrote:Pretty years on a tiny board is :rock: !


It's an amazing pre-amp for guitar..makes any ol lil amp sound AMAZE. And as bass dirt, there is NO comparison, it is king. Seriously considering adding a normally-open momentary stomp to engage (either (or both?) of) the FM.



you mean a stomp to active FM on the PY? I've thought about this being what a 2nd footswitch probably should've done if there was one, but how would you control whether it goes up or down? or is the selector still there but the footswitch toggles it off/on?


that, or add a stomp for each direction. makes me wonder what would happen if you have it toggled up and then stepped on the toggle-down stomp. negate each other?

or just hardwire it to go toggle-up. i WISH i could figure out how BriGuy does the toggle and the momentary on the Fuck


i think best solution would be a FM switch with up/down still there, and the stomp simply toggled it on/off.

one can dream.
vidret

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 5693
Joined: Fri Oct 21, 2011 5:55 pm
Location: Skogen

Re: Let's see your PEDAL BOARD!

Postby Dungus » Sun Jul 16, 2017 3:08 pm

You guys make me fly.
Image
Dungus

User avatar
experienced
experienced
 
Posts: 919
Joined: Tue May 26, 2015 5:30 pm
Location: Glasgow, Scotland

Re: Let's see your PEDAL BOARD!

Postby PanicProne » Tue Jul 18, 2017 4:19 am

Eric! wrote:Dewdrop>Tap-A-Delay>Unpleasant Surprise>Pretty Years>Wonder Filter

Doin heckin cool stuff on guitar, bass, AND Monologue.

19987705_10209594819808028_1744341165_n.png


Unpleasant Surprise (and Pretty Years) do reeeeeally cool things after reverb n delay.


Nice! What's the pedal in the back? What sounds do you get out of it? ;) :p :yay: :poke:
PanicProne

experienced
experienced
 
Posts: 638
Joined: Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:16 pm

PreviousNext

Return to General Gear



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: BetterOffShred, Chankgeez, codetocontra, Howsyrface, Inconuucl, Pladask, Skarrgus, Tall Walls and 23 guests


Sponsored Ad. (Please no inflated/repetitive clicking. Thanks!)

Advertisements help support ILF


ilovefuzz.com is not responsible for user-submitted content. Users participate at their own discretion and risk.