Let's see your PEDAL BOARD!

Moderators: PumpkinPieces, metalmariachi

Re: Let's see your PEDAL BOARD!

Postby hotknife » Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:26 am

Board is an unfinished mess, but it's my unfinished mess. <3 Will fix it up later this week.
#crocsgaze #cyberpunktits #reversereverbintoprofit #ambientflippershark
hotknife

committed
committed

Postby resincum » Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:38 am

wowwwzaaaa duuuude some verb and that'd be perfecto
TOO MANY OF US//STAR EATER///RESIN CUM///VISUALS
i'm glad i can call you a friend. even if i'll never see you again
resincum

Supporter
Supporter

Postby worra » Thu Jan 12, 2017 2:11 am

Joining the party, here's my latest build. Leaving room in the top left there for an incoming RM-1N :drool: Who needs dirt when you have reverb!? Seriously though, I don't need a lot of dirt besides the Wattson due to the gain in the dream sequence and the (soon to have) gains in the RM-1N. Would like to swap the Avalanche run for a more full featured digital delay (nemesis?) soon, and maybe find somewhere to squeeze in some slow, lush phasing.

Chain is: Polytune > Empress Compressor > Ditto X2 > Count To Five > EQD Afterneath > Wattson Fuzz > Warped Vinyl mk2 > Tonal Recall > Avalanche Run > Dream Sequence > Freeze > Empress Reverb > Ditto

Last edited by worra on Thu Jan 12, 2017 2:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
https://www.instagram.com/dddamons/

YouTube demos and such

DRodriguez wrote:home is where the noise is
worra

experienced
experienced

Postby Antlerface » Thu Jan 12, 2017 2:15 am

worra wrote:Joining the party, here's my latest build. Leaving room in the top left there for an incoming RM-1N :drool: Who needs dirt when you have reverb!? Seriously though, I don't need a lot of dirt besides the Wattson due to the gain in the dream sequence and the (soon to have) gains in the RM-1N. Would like to swap the Avalanche run for a more full featured digital delay (nemesis?) soon, and maybe find somewhere to squeeze in some slow, lush phasing.

Subtle Cunts here.

Sick rig mang .
Antlerface

committed
committed

Postby worra » Thu Jan 12, 2017 2:37 am

Antlerface wrote:
worra wrote:Joining the party, here's my latest build. Leaving room in the top left there for an incoming RM-1N :drool: Who needs dirt when you have reverb!? Seriously though, I don't need a lot of dirt besides the Wattson due to the gain in the dream sequence and the (soon to have) gains in the RM-1N. Would like to swap the Avalanche run for a more full featured digital delay (nemesis?) soon, and maybe find somewhere to squeeze in some slow, lush phasing.

Subtle Cunts here.

Sick rig mang .

Oh hey man, figured you'd be on here. Cheers dude, lots of inspiring shit on here, your rig included. :thumb:

YouTube demos and such

worra

experienced
experienced

Postby hotknife » Thu Jan 12, 2017 2:55 am

resincum wrote:wowwwzaaaa duuuude some verb and that'd be perfecto

Thanks mang! :hug: Forgot to mention it's all going into a Quadraverb that's dialed into some grainy 90s Jeff Buckley + Nick McCabe-ish inspired verb patches.
#crocsgaze #cyberpunktits #reversereverbintoprofit #ambientflippershark
hotknife

committed
committed

Postby BitchPudding » Thu Jan 12, 2017 4:05 am

Current board. Added on the Boss ME i use for vocal effects since ill be intergrating that setup into both of my performing bands.
ImageImage
YO YO ITS YA BOI.YO YO ITS YA BOI.YO YO ITS YA BOI.YO YO ITS YA BOI.YO YO ITS YA BOI.YO YO ITS YA BOI.YO YO ITS YA BOI.YO YO ITS YA BOI.YO YO ITS YA BOI.
ImageImage
PetZounds wrote:GOD IS DEAD BECAUSE HE SMOKED TOO MUCH WEED

https://sindiablo.bandcamp.com/
https://starkingberkeley.bandcamp.com/releases
BitchPudding

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Invisible Man » Thu Jan 12, 2017 5:04 am

Chain is: Polytune > Empress Compressor > Ditto X2 > Count To Five > EQD Afterneath > Wattson Fuzz > Warped Vinyl mk2 > Tonal Recall > Avalanche Run > Dream Sequence > Freeze > Empress Reverb > Ditto

This would be one of the hardest chains to plan out. How did you decide on that order? Seems super weird, which I intend as a compliment.
Eivind August wrote:I TOOK HISTORY 101 IN COLLEGE AND I'LL HAVE YOU KNOW I ONLY DEAL IN THE FINEST BLEEPS AND BLOOPS

Dark Barn wrote:Well my name is Barn/ and I'm here to say/ butter is fatty/ in the mouthfeel way

Strange Tales wrote:I haven't fucked for 5 years but anime has saved me.
Invisible Man

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby hbombgraphics » Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:28 am

BitchPudding wrote:Current board. Added on the Boss ME i use for vocal effects since ill be intergrating that setup into both of my performing bands.

Your boards are always some of my favorites!
This is awesome,

ME-20 is a very cool little pedal
Gunner Recall wrote:This thread is bad and everyone in it should feel bad.

Iommic Pope wrote:This thread is mediocre at best, but I encourage everyone posting in it to feel as awesome as possible.
hbombgraphics

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby sylnau » Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:39 am

nice stuff worra :thumb:
"I can't understand why people are frightened of new ideas. I'm frightened of the old ones." --John Cage

http://www.youtube.com/sylnau
sylnau

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Ruiner » Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:48 am

great selection worra.

That Dream Sequence is looking a little heavy in the thighs though....

Ruiner

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby Ruiner » Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:50 am

comesect2.0 wrote:HEATHENEEEEARTH!

MAKE SOUNDS LOUDLY'S GRISTLEIZER testing it out and im blown the fuck away.

Nice! I was just GASing on Endangered Audio Gristleizer videos yesterday and almost pulled the trigger on one. I love MSL. He makes awesome stuff.
Ruiner

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby goroth » Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:30 am

hotknife wrote:Image

Board is an unfinished mess, but it's my unfinished mess. <3 Will fix it up later this week.

Godly dirt section.
JonnyAngle wrote:Vidret took the spin chip from his pretty years and put it in his bitquest

Demos /// My band /// Instagram ///Facebook ///
goroth

HERO
HERO

Postby worra » Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:53 am

Invisible Man wrote:
This would be one of the hardest chains to plan out. How did you decide on that order? Seems super weird, which I intend as a compliment.

I wanted to have at least once reverb before fuzz (hence the afterneath), and I wanted the DS near the end of the chain so that I could feed it almost everything else. Didn't want the freeze all the way at the end, because I love how it sounds when fed to the Reverb. The X2 at the beginning is so that I can feed the board some loops (maybe backwards) and work a sound via the board that I can then either play over, or leave in the end Ditto, reset things, and keep playing. Looking at this again now, I should probably swap the WV over to where the TR is and move the TR+AR over one spot. I like having those next to each other because I can hit both oscillate/hold switches at once.

Ruiner wrote:great selection worra.

That Dream Sequence is looking a little heavy in the thighs though....

So true, it's a bit of a pain to hit. I'm actually considering getting another SMALL board, so I can chain them together. I told myself I'd try to stay away from super massive boards because I feel that a bit of self-limitation spurs creativity - but goddamn if I don't often get mad that I can't squeeze just ONE MORE THING on there.

My current dilemma honestly is power. I have a PP2+ under there, with a power strip in the courtesy outlet, and wall warts in that strip for the AR and the Reverb. I'm slightly underpowering a few things from the PP2+ and I can't help but feel like an Ojai would solve all my problems. I've looked at the MXR ISO brick as well but I'm not sure I love how tall it is. The Ojai is attractive in that I could probably velcro under-mount all of it, and lose my power strip + warts situation. The underside of the board is a mess :/

YouTube demos and such

worra

experienced
experienced

Postby adi » Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:42 pm

I want that dreamscape pedal..
adi

interested
interested