· Gen · Guit · · Bldrs · B/S/T ·

Switch to full style
General Gear Discussion - effects, synths, etc.
Post a reply

Re: Can we talk about modular synths?

Thu Apr 04, 2019 10:40 am

worra wrote:
MrNovember wrote:Woo! Just got word my 16n is ready now too. Current plan is to try to configure the 16n to control my H9 and any leftover faders will be CV for the rack

Did you get yours from MSW? I put my order in forever ago but it was on the late side-ish. Hoping for a ship notification soon.

I did! I'm pretty sure I was early on the order. Also, I emailed him a couple of weeks ago and he said there was a delay due to parts not showing up or something

Thu Apr 04, 2019 10:42 am

Yeah, he got the wrong taper sliders and had to hold all the orders to get the right ones in. Glad I wasn't super early so that I didn't have to send anything back but it's been a while now and I'm getting ANTSY

Thu Apr 04, 2019 12:47 pm

iiiii think i want one of those. if anyone doesn't bond with theirs, hit me up?

also, as freaking NEAT as the Qpas is, it's too much room for my small case. so going to list it.

have a uJove and another nRings on the way to replace it's space, going to use a Wasp filter in the uJove's place till it hits.

Thu Apr 04, 2019 3:41 pm

And 16n shipped! It's like magic!

Also, possible new mannequins tease on his IG story. Just a stamp for a box labeled "Coral Reef"

Fri Apr 05, 2019 6:57 am

worra wrote:Also, possible new mannequins tease on his IG story. Just a stamp for a box labeled "Coral Reef"

I read a leaked thing about "Coral Reef." It said "Coral Reef" is an heliotropic rhythm stamp in celebration of muscular autonomy in the sense of an aborted futurity which extends the base functionality of "reef" into "reefs." The syncronistic modality of "Coral," its patches, swatches, paths, and peregrinations, ejaculate versions into polyrhythmic revolutions.

Fri Apr 05, 2019 8:14 am

lol. i can't tell if that's actual ad copy or fun time pokey jokes!

well played.

well played INDEED suh.

Fri Apr 05, 2019 9:02 am

I really love their modules, but I hate their cryptic descriptions.

Fri Apr 05, 2019 9:38 am

mr. sound boy king wrote:
worra wrote:Also, possible new mannequins tease on his IG story. Just a stamp for a box labeled "Coral Reef"

I read a leaked thing about "Coral Reef." It said "Coral Reef" is an heliotropic rhythm stamp in celebration of muscular autonomy in the sense of an aborted futurity which extends the base functionality of "reef" into "reefs." The syncronistic modality of "Coral," its patches, swatches, paths, and peregrinations, ejaculate versions into polyrhythmic revolutions.

:lol: ahhh what’s the type command for the big rolling lol head? I forget.

Sat Apr 06, 2019 10:51 am

Been looking at some new modules after months of disinterest and have the urge to make smaller racks. Maybe I'll get some of those 4ms pods to create mini racks with specific purposes.

I'm really interested in some of those new Qu-Bit modules. Prism looks particularly good. I'm also a sucker for Noise Engineering but I'm desperately trying to resist getting the Cursus Iteritas Percido.

Ultimately, it's a matter of waiting for a sale.

Sat Apr 06, 2019 11:00 am

I did not think this was going to come together so quickly:
Just Friends was delivered yesterday. It's a fucking killer module! I could write an entire drone album with it alone. This is literally just Just Friends mix out into the Boss DE-200:
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bv5G6thFzuV/
After I took that quick video, I patched a few outs from Just Friends into Three Sisters and controlled it all with the Planar and it was pure magic. Those three work so well together

Sun Apr 07, 2019 3:19 pm

yah. running one JF as Sound into the RuN LPG is awesoooooome. 6 messy beautiful pingy clickers.

got Worra's Blck_Noir headed at me soon. BOOM. BOOM. PAP.

Sun Apr 07, 2019 4:57 pm

Thanks Vidret! I could see swapping the Nebulae for a Morphagene, but I don't think there's anything in the Make Noise or Harvestman or really any other brand's catalogue that could cover the Marbles territory. That modules is by far one of my favourites; it's ridiculously useful.

And the Planar 2 is amazing. I highly recommend it. Honestly I kind of want two of them. One for mixing duties and one for CV duties. I mean you can do both at the same time if you're smart about it, but having two would be next level.

Also, I need to go RTFM because I have no idea about this LPG RUN mode. It sounds delicious though so I am excited!

Sun Apr 07, 2019 4:59 pm

Also, I forgot to mention that the main reason I have Ears in the rack is to integrate the Soma Ether that was just delivered last week! That's another super fun toy!

Sun Apr 07, 2019 9:15 pm

lol. good on you. sorta curious about that.

SUPER want that fucking Pulsar-23 though.

give. ME.

Mon Apr 08, 2019 1:00 pm

yah. Just Friends is amazeeeeebutts. can't wait till the black panels from BKM are ret to go.
Post a reply