theSyle Velcro Fuzz

Moderator: Ghost Hip

theSyle Velcro Fuzz

Postby Skarrgus » Fri Dec 26, 2008 11:16 pm

Anyone have any experience with this unit (or, any other Syle gear, for that matter- so few reviews online)? My brother insisted on getting me something so, I had him order me one. It should come next week. I liked all the samples I heard, but would like to know more.
Skarrgus

committed
committed

Re: theSyle Velcro Fuzz

Postby bigchiefbc » Sat Dec 27, 2008 1:44 am

The only thing I can offer about TheSyle is that someone over on Talkbass did a review with clips of their Green Filter, and I thought it sounded incredible. He also said that they answered his questions very quickly. That's all I got.
Buy my gear! viewtopic.php?f=44&t=58763

Achtane wrote:I can hit it with a Blowing Up and it'll just sound awesome instead of like capacitors farting into each others' dicks.

Achtane wrote:
last.fm wrote:Zs makes music that is variously categorized as no-wave, post-jazz, brutal-chamber, brutal-prog, and post minimalist.

srsly?

Fuck you.
bigchiefbc

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Skarrgus » Sat Dec 27, 2008 1:50 am

I've seen that, but thanks... I'm having really high hopes for the Velcro, and will definitely get a review of it up somewhere after a week of dicking with it, just looking for the experiences of others, though. I'm also really interested in the Umiom and Particle Distorter (I'm loving the surf green on it).
Skarrgus

committed
committed

Postby Ghost Hip » Sat Dec 27, 2008 12:03 pm

I totally forgot about these pedals, I can't offer any input on them though. =/

The sound clips sound sexy though. I wanna red od.
Youtube Channel?

mr. sound boy king wrote:Organic apples are not normal, they are special, like analog, whereas normal apples, like digital, taste sterile and lack warmth.

friendship wrote:y u h8 swoosh woosh
Ghost Hip

Postby Skarrgus » Sat Jan 03, 2009 3:06 am

SO, I got the Velcro Fuzz earlier today... It's a fucking beast. So many knobs, and so many fucking fun sounds... I do have to send it back, though. :cry: It doesn't work with my power adapter, only batteries. But, hopefully there's a fast turn around.
I'll be using it in rehearsal this weekend, though.
Skarrgus

committed
committed

Return to General Gear