Let's see your AMP!



Moderators: Ghost Hip, metalmariachi

Re: Let's see your AMP!

Postby systemofameow » Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:45 pm

neih wrote:Image

^^ dude fuck yeah! there's a B2000 in my area I'm gonna try to check out this week. :D
systemofameow

User avatar
involved
involved
 
Posts: 75
Joined: Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:10 pm

Re: Let's see your AMP!

Postby KliPp » Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:33 pm

This little fellow found it's way to me this week. Matamp S3000 with a thinner box and custom tolex. just friggin love it! :!!!:
Image
Long live the short lived...
KliPp

User avatar
interested
interested
 
Posts: 46
Joined: Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:24 pm
Location: Sweden

Re: Let's see your AMP!

Postby Olin » Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:39 am

nieh wrote::!!!:


Serious amp envy here, this must sound enormous.
neonblack wrote:Do you ever just sit back and take a good look at yourself and realize all your riffs are shit and you're a garbage musician?
Olin

User avatar
FAMOUS
FAMOUS
 
Posts: 1065
Joined: Mon Oct 12, 2015 4:38 pm
Location: Ontario, probably.

Re: Let's see your AMP!

Postby greyscales » Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:12 pm

Image

Picked up this silverface Fender Champ today.

I already love how light, small, and quiet it is. It's so funny being able to turn it up to 7 and not having to worry about bothering my neighbors.
greyscales

User avatar
FAMOUS
FAMOUS
 
Posts: 1893
Joined: Thu May 24, 2012 7:07 pm
Location: Lexington, KY

Re: Let's see your AMP!

Postby HorseyBoy » Thu Nov 23, 2017 5:28 am

^ Champs rule. That looks to be in might fine condition, too!
HorseyBoy

User avatar
experienced
experienced
 
Posts: 748
Joined: Sun Oct 13, 2013 6:53 am

Re: Let's see your AMP!

Postby lefchr » Fri Nov 24, 2017 11:28 pm

greyscales wrote:Image

Picked up this silverface Fender Champ today.

I already love how light, small, and quiet it is. It's so funny being able to turn it up to 7 and not having to worry about bothering my neighbors.


Nice i need something like a champ :thumb:
lefchr

committed
committed
 
Posts: 110
Joined: Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:37 pm
Location: CNY

Re: Let's see your AMP!

Postby Olin » Sat Nov 25, 2017 6:45 pm

Image

Just in today! It cost far less than it should and is a great compliment to the V4. Does the super-bright Twin thing perfectly, is wonderfully light and loud enough for the vibrations to knock a class of my coffee table at barely 12'o'clock.
neonblack wrote:Do you ever just sit back and take a good look at yourself and realize all your riffs are shit and you're a garbage musician?
Olin

User avatar
FAMOUS
FAMOUS
 
Posts: 1065
Joined: Mon Oct 12, 2015 4:38 pm
Location: Ontario, probably.

Re: Let's see your AMP!

Postby imJonWain » Sat Nov 25, 2017 6:48 pm

fuckkkk yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh musicmann!! Great amp! I have an hd130 combo
Thats hella tight dude


Sometimes I get so upset that I don't have a goth gf I put on type-o-negative and jerk off.
imJonWain

User avatar
FAMOUS
FAMOUS
 
Posts: 1254
Joined: Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:56 pm
Location: Boston Area

Re: Let's see your AMP!

Postby repoman » Sat Nov 25, 2017 11:15 pm

glorious champ
Just vvalk avvay.
repoman

User avatar
FAMOUS
FAMOUS
 
Posts: 1477
Joined: Sat Sep 26, 2015 3:16 pm
Location: Edge City

Re: Let's see your AMP!

Postby John » Sun Nov 26, 2017 11:31 am

Olin wrote:Image

Just in today! It cost far less than it should and is a great compliment to the V4. Does the super-bright Twin thing perfectly, is wonderfully light and loud enough for the vibrations to knock a class of my coffee table at barely 12'o'clock.

Nice!!! Wanna buy my MusicMan 210 to complete the package? You gotta come get it tho...
Escape Rope / Blxck Onion
friendship wrote:death to false bleep-blop
John

User avatar
FAMOUS
FAMOUS
 
Posts: 1724
Joined: Mon Dec 24, 2012 12:50 am

Re: Let's see your AMP!

Postby imJonWain » Sun Nov 26, 2017 2:37 pm

0o0o0 which 210 is it? just a cab?
Thats hella tight dude


Sometimes I get so upset that I don't have a goth gf I put on type-o-negative and jerk off.
imJonWain

User avatar
FAMOUS
FAMOUS
 
Posts: 1254
Joined: Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:56 pm
Location: Boston Area

Re: Let's see your AMP!

Postby John » Sun Nov 26, 2017 2:49 pm

Yeah just the cab, 210RH is its name. I replaced the blown whatevers that came in it with two Eminence Kappa Pro 500W spizneakers
Escape Rope / Blxck Onion
friendship wrote:death to false bleep-blop
John

User avatar
FAMOUS
FAMOUS
 
Posts: 1724
Joined: Mon Dec 24, 2012 12:50 am

Re: Let's see your AMP!

Postby Olin » Sun Nov 26, 2017 4:12 pm

John, if you were closer, I would happily buy that off you. I'm more into the "reflex horn" than I anticipated.
neonblack wrote:Do you ever just sit back and take a good look at yourself and realize all your riffs are shit and you're a garbage musician?
Olin

User avatar
FAMOUS
FAMOUS
 
Posts: 1065
Joined: Mon Oct 12, 2015 4:38 pm
Location: Ontario, probably.

Re: Let's see your AMP!

Postby John » Sun Nov 26, 2017 4:34 pm

Big ports are the shit! Well if you ever come through NY it's all yours. It's just sitting here being a piece of furniture cuz I don't have a bass band any more. :idk:
Escape Rope / Blxck Onion
friendship wrote:death to false bleep-blop
John

User avatar
FAMOUS
FAMOUS
 
Posts: 1724
Joined: Mon Dec 24, 2012 12:50 am

Re: Let's see your AMP!

Postby Olin » Sun Nov 26, 2017 6:57 pm

John wrote:Big ports are the shit! Well if you ever come through NY it's all yours. It's just sitting here being a piece of furniture cuz I don't have a bass band any more. :idk:


There was a guy in Chicago who said he was looking for your exact cab just yesterday, do you want me to let him know you exist?
neonblack wrote:Do you ever just sit back and take a good look at yourself and realize all your riffs are shit and you're a garbage musician?
Olin

User avatar
FAMOUS
FAMOUS
 
Posts: 1065
Joined: Mon Oct 12, 2015 4:38 pm
Location: Ontario, probably.

PreviousNext

Return to General Gear



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], jrfox92, The Eristic, zzuFrepuS and 13 guests


Sponsored Ad. (Please no inflated/repetitive clicking. Thanks!)

Advertisements help support ILF


ilovefuzz.com is not responsible for user-submitted content. Users participate at their own discretion and risk.