The headsup sweet shit on ebay thread....



Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: The headsup sweet shit on ebay thread....

Postby echorec » Thu Feb 21, 2019 12:06 pm

kaeth wrote:Infanem Small Echo Array: $160 BIN w/ offers. Doesn't look like Infanem is even a thing anymore.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/INFANEM-Instru ... :rk:2:pf:0


This one's $140 shipped.

https://reverb.com/item/16614019-infane ... -demo-unit

repoman wrote:Anyone know what happened to them? The website is still up I think, but they haven't responded to orders in like 2 years.


Dana (formerly Ken) was always a bit of a flake in my experience---4-wk builds routinely turned into 8 weeks, mediocre to poor communication, et cetera. I admired that she was doing her own thing, but I had to have a friend repair most of my Infanem pedals because of malfunctions. I wanted to see her succeed, but her ambitions always seemed to surpass her projections.
echorec

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 3510
Joined: Sat Nov 01, 2014 1:31 am

Re: The headsup sweet shit on ebay thread....

Postby UglyCasanova » Thu Feb 21, 2019 12:20 pm

echorec wrote: I had to have a friend repair most of my Infanem pedals because of malfunctions.

Same. Cool pedals, not so cool customer service and overall professionalism.
UglyCasanova

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 11572
Joined: Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:47 am
Location: Oslo, Norway

Re: The headsup sweet shit on ebay thread....

Postby Jero » Thu Feb 21, 2019 2:05 pm

I will always regret selling my Analog Harmony Synth :no:
Jero

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 10426
Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:12 am
Location: here

Re: The headsup sweet shit on ebay thread....

Postby The Eristic » Fri Feb 22, 2019 5:36 am

The Eristic

User avatar
experienced
experienced
 
Posts: 705
Joined: Sat Oct 03, 2009 2:48 am
Location: Cartersville, GA

Re: The headsup sweet shit on ebay thread....

Postby Chankgeez » Sat Feb 23, 2019 9:29 am

Check out this funky red Rick copy by Cole Clark:

https://reverb.com/item/19728031-cole-c ... acker-copy

Image

Also, not sure if I've ever seen a "Vorg by Pearl" branded instrument before:

https://reverb.com/item/19729640-1977-v ... e-in-japan

Image

:love: :love:
"You can't copyright circuits really." - Ed Sanner …………….0.............
"The effects market was really nothing more than a bunch of beggars and thieves, all building off one another's work." - Dan Armstrong…...........................…
Sweet dealin's: here
"...a benevolent dictatorship can be O.K. for as long as the benevolence lasts…” - Hardy Green
#cultofGreenRinger
Chankgeez

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 36288
Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:40 am
Location: Ca$hadelphia

Re: The headsup sweet shit on ebay thread....

Postby Dandolin » Sat Feb 23, 2019 1:08 pm

Gatt damm i :love: datt Cole Clark
Other colors avails? :snax: possible? :snax: :snax:
Rickenbacker C&D? :lol:
Dandolin

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 4841
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:33 pm
Location: On the pharm in PA

Re: The headsup sweet shit on ebay thread....

Postby Chankgeez » Sat Feb 23, 2019 1:13 pm

I would totally get one of those Cole Clark customs in purple. :lol: :D I wonder how much they are new? :snax:
"You can't copyright circuits really." - Ed Sanner …………….0.............
"The effects market was really nothing more than a bunch of beggars and thieves, all building off one another's work." - Dan Armstrong…...........................…
Sweet dealin's: here
"...a benevolent dictatorship can be O.K. for as long as the benevolence lasts…” - Hardy Green
#cultofGreenRinger
Chankgeez

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 36288
Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:40 am
Location: Ca$hadelphia

Re: The headsup sweet shit on ebay thread....

Postby Jero » Sat Feb 23, 2019 1:17 pm

Chankgeez wrote:Also, not sure if I've ever seen a "Vorg by Pearl" branded instrument before:

https://reverb.com/item/19729640-1977-v ... e-in-japan

Image

:love: :love:

Seen the effects, but never an actual instrument :?:
Jero

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 10426
Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:12 am
Location: here

Re: The headsup sweet shit on ebay thread....

Postby Dandolin » Sat Feb 23, 2019 2:07 pm

Chankgeez wrote:I would totally get one of those Cole Clark customs in purple. :lol: :D I wonder how much they are new? :snax:

I think the standard model was around $900-$1,000. I see a fair few used around $600. :idk: They look really well built. I don't know the crytal lettuce properties of Bunya, but I betya it sounds real nice. However, in the absence of purple, I personally would just be trawling for vintage rickies. Find one for three bills or less though and it could be rattle can time :D

Also, every time I run across anything Vorg I always wonder who could/would come up with a brand name like that. And why. [in Bill Burroughs' voice]: "Paging Mr. Vorg to the white courtesy telephone please...."

Addendum--Cole Clark has a notice on their website saying that "something something due to a factory fire something" the Lap Dog will return to production in 2018. Made me think Ricky C&D again, but they have the same notice for their viola style lappy, so mebbe not (did Ricky make a viola style lappy?).
Dandolin

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 4841
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:33 pm
Location: On the pharm in PA

Re: The headsup sweet shit on ebay thread....

Postby Jero » Sat Feb 23, 2019 3:12 pm

Dandolin wrote:
Chankgeez wrote:I would totally get one of those Cole Clark customs in purple. :lol: :D I wonder how much they are new? :snax:

I think the standard model was around $900-$1,000. I see a fair few used around $600. :idk: They look really well built. I don't know the crytal lettuce properties of Bunya, but I betya it sounds real nice. However, in the absence of purple, I personally would just be trawling for vintage rickies. Find one for three bills or less though and it could be rattle can time :D

Also, every time I run across anything Vorg I always wonder who could/would come up with a brand name like that. And why. [in Bill Burroughs' voice]: "Paging Mr. Vorg to the white courtesy telephone please...."

Addendum--Cole Clark has a notice on their website saying that "something something due to a factory fire something" the Lap Dog will return to production in 2018. Made me think Ricky C&D again, but they have the same notice for their viola style lappy, so mebbe not (did Ricky make a viola style lappy?).

More importantly, did Ricky set their factory...? :flame:
Jero

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 10426
Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:12 am
Location: here

Re: The headsup sweet shit on ebay thread....

Postby repoman » Sat Feb 23, 2019 4:27 pm

You can get a real stamped metal Rickenbacker Electro for like 500 pretty easy on Reverb, sometimes $350-400.
repoman

User avatar
FAMOUS
FAMOUS
 
Posts: 1943
Joined: Sat Sep 26, 2015 3:16 pm
Location: Edge City

Re: The headsup sweet shit on ebay thread....

Postby Gone Fission » Sat Feb 23, 2019 4:58 pm

Getting mixed messages from Google searches on whether Cole Clark was using their own horseshoes or Lollars.

That red guy in the fitted case is fricking beautiful. If I was flush . . .
D.o.S. wrote:Broadly speaking, if we at ILF are dropping 300 bucks on a pedal it probably sounds like an SNES holocaust.
friendship wrote:death to false bleep-blop
UglyCasanova wrote:brb gonna slap my dick on my stomp boxes
Gone Fission

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 3421
Joined: Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:50 pm
Location: DC/MD

Re: The headsup sweet shit on ebay thread....

Postby Jero » Sat Feb 23, 2019 7:19 pm

Jero

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 10426
Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:12 am
Location: here

Re: The headsup sweet shit on ebay thread....

Postby The Eristic » Sun Feb 24, 2019 3:45 pm

OG VHT (aka Fryette) Pittbull 45 1x12" combo - $449 ($500ish with tax + shipping, still a pretty killer deal for one of the great boutique amps.)

https://www.guitarcenter.com/Used/VHT/P ... mbo-Amp.gc
The Eristic

User avatar
experienced
experienced
 
Posts: 705
Joined: Sat Oct 03, 2009 2:48 am
Location: Cartersville, GA

Re: The headsup sweet shit on ebay thread....

Postby coupleonapkins » Sun Feb 24, 2019 3:46 pm

Image

Devi FX Silver Rose (*parts only*) - $125 OBO + shipping :?: :erm: :idea:
WORKING CONDITION: Poor - Powers up fine, as indicated by the working LED, but no change to the signal whether engaged or not. Also, examining up close you will notice it does have a scent of burnt plastic or possibly internal components but no visual damage to any of the circuit board. Needs serviced to be playable. Overall its working condition is poor.
Good morning!
coupleonapkins

User avatar
FAMOUS
FAMOUS
 
Posts: 1200
Joined: Thu Dec 03, 2015 4:09 pm

PreviousNext

Return to General Gear



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests


Sponsored Ad. (Please no inflated/repetitive clicking. Thanks!)

Advertisements help support ILF


ilovefuzz.com is not responsible for user-submitted content. Users participate at their own discretion and risk.