The headsup sweet shit on ebay thread....



Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: The headsup sweet shit on ebay thread....

Postby weebles » Mon Feb 18, 2019 3:39 am

“That’s a pretty good explanation, fellow account who’s definitely not also me.”


Nah, just kidding. It’s a forum. Who gives a shit what people say about you? We know who’s here because we are who’s here. Would figure a 20-year veteran of forums would get that but if it’s a big deal it’s a big deal.
weebles

User avatar
experienced
experienced
 
Posts: 665
Joined: Mon Jan 11, 2016 11:32 pm
Location: Austin, TX

Re: The headsup sweet shit on ebay thread....

Postby Dungus » Mon Feb 18, 2019 3:52 am

lol guitar pedals
Image

I cordially invite you to fuck right off and let the rest of us talk about music like adults.- dubkitty
Dungus

User avatar
FAMOUS
FAMOUS
 
Posts: 1156
Joined: Tue May 26, 2015 5:30 pm
Location: Glasgow, Scotland

Re: The headsup sweet shit on ebay thread....

Postby worra » Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:15 am

whoismarykelly wrote:
shortfuse wrote:
worra wrote:
whoismarykelly wrote:Good for him. Went cheaper than the Reverb ones which is surprising. I figured it would have gone up a ton in the last few seconds.


Probably less hype on UK Ebay. Either way, now we don't have to hear about it.....until he posts it on Reverb for $900 :p


@worra, guys like you are the reason so many "nice" people don't want to a part of this community! I have talked to and dealt with so many people on reverb that are members here but don't come here anymore because of the bullshit attitudes, the hypocrisy, the entitlement, the judgement, you don't know me, you'd like to make all sorts of assumptions and talk shit, you guys don't even give anyone a chance. Could you just try and be "nice"? Not assume things? Not be an ass? Good luck with life "keyboard warrior"! Talk all the shit you want, I'm out, I don't need nor want to play with you all. FUCK I LOVE FUZZ! P.S. I actually hate fuzz, LOL!


You're the guy selling a Bakvendt for $900 on Reverb. Those pedals were made for this community for under $200. Its not surprising that the forum resents people who take advantage of the kindness of folks here like that.



Nailed it yo.


Back on topic, pretty decent price for this if it is in as good shape as it looks:

https://reverb.com/item/19177473-roland ... pping-2-19
https://sunbeamer.bandcamp.com
https://www.instagram.com/_sunbeamer/
YouTube demos and such

DRodriguez wrote:home is where the noise is

aen wrote:I'm pretty much kicked out of hipster beverage town.
worra

User avatar
FAMOUS
FAMOUS
 
Posts: 1375
Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:22 pm
Location: ATX

Re: The headsup sweet shit on ebay thread....

Postby worra » Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:32 am

shortfuse wrote:
worra wrote:
whoismarykelly wrote:
shortfuse wrote:
worra wrote:
whoismarykelly wrote:Good for him. Went cheaper than the Reverb ones which is surprising. I figured it would have gone up a ton in the last few seconds.


Probably less hype on UK Ebay. Either way, now we don't have to hear about it.....until he posts it on Reverb for $900 :p


@worra, guys like you are the reason so many "nice" people don't want to a part of this community! I have talked to and dealt with so many people on reverb that are members here but don't come here anymore because of the bullshit attitudes, the hypocrisy, the entitlement, the judgement, you don't know me, you'd like to make all sorts of assumptions and talk shit, you guys don't even give anyone a chance. Could you just try and be "nice"? Not assume things? Not be an ass? Good luck with life "keyboard warrior"! Talk all the shit you want, I'm out, I don't need nor want to play with you all. FUCK I LOVE FUZZ! P.S. I actually hate fuzz, LOL!


You're the guy selling a Bakvendt for $900 on Reverb. Those pedals were made for this community for under $200. Its not surprising that the forum resents people who take advantage of the kindness of folks here like that.



Nailed it yo!


Nailed what worra? I paid $500 for it from someone here, I was not actually wanting to make money off it, just didn't want to lose money, that same member I bought from had it listed on reverb for $999.95, so get over yourself, your judgements and your WRONG assumptions!




Just because you overpaid for something doesn't mean you should expect other people to. Also, I thought you were leaving?
https://sunbeamer.bandcamp.com
https://www.instagram.com/_sunbeamer/
YouTube demos and such

DRodriguez wrote:home is where the noise is

aen wrote:I'm pretty much kicked out of hipster beverage town.
worra

User avatar
FAMOUS
FAMOUS
 
Posts: 1375
Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:22 pm
Location: ATX

Re: The headsup sweet shit on ebay thread....

Postby popvulture » Mon Feb 18, 2019 11:06 am

weebles wrote:“That’s a pretty good explanation, fellow account who’s definitely not also me.”


I am dead.
neonblack wrote:They say tone is in the hooks

D.o.S. wrote:I'm pretty sure moderation leads to Mustang Sally.

coldbrightsunlight wrote:Yes I am a soppy pop person at heart I think with noises round the edge

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JphJfwsUbT4
popvulture

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 4527
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2015 12:09 am
Location: Austin

Re: The headsup sweet shit on ebay thread....

Postby Eivind August » Mon Feb 18, 2019 11:20 am

I too died of that.

I'm sure you're a nice guy in person, Shortfuse. Look at what pedal flipping does to us. It's a disease. It makes us all into potential enemies and fiends. We constantly screw each other over because of glorified tools. :omg:

And yes, it is annoying when it happens with limited runs made for this community, since there are usually a few people who didn't get in on the run because of some asshole who got in just to flip. Which I guess is why people get salty, despite your noble attempts to discuss patch cables and knobs.

Anyway, ILF is a collection of people, not the Borg. Stick around or don't.
https://irerror.bandcamp.com/

friendship wrote:You motherfuckers think I won't fuck up a couple octoroks and assemble the Triforce?


Deals:
NSFW: show
succor, UncleBBQ, jerms, marco.desan, jwar, robapov, Tom Dalton, Gigahearts_FX, frigid midget, K2000, Tristan, untilshewokeme, backwardsvoyager, Strange Tales, brandsmannen, Ugly Casanova, goroth, Abanoise, Casavettes, multi_s, oldangelmidnight, Jero, Inconuucl, Dungus, christianatl, doralin, Wittgenstein, worra, D.o.S, rfurtkamp, blankfield, sillyfabe
Eivind August

User avatar
HERO
HERO
 
Posts: 5719
Joined: Thu May 22, 2014 12:23 pm
Location: Norway

Re: The headsup sweet shit on ebay thread....

Postby popvulture » Mon Feb 18, 2019 11:24 am

EIVIND :hug:
neonblack wrote:They say tone is in the hooks

D.o.S. wrote:I'm pretty sure moderation leads to Mustang Sally.

coldbrightsunlight wrote:Yes I am a soppy pop person at heart I think with noises round the edge

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JphJfwsUbT4
popvulture

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 4527
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2015 12:09 am
Location: Austin

Re: The headsup sweet shit on ebay thread....

Postby harpies » Mon Feb 18, 2019 11:25 am

harpies

User avatar
experienced
experienced
 
Posts: 676
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:25 pm

Re: The headsup sweet shit on ebay thread....

Postby worra » Mon Feb 18, 2019 11:31 am

Eivind August wrote:despite your noble attempts to discuss patch cables and knobs.

Anyway, ILF is a collection of people, not the Borg. Stick around or don't.



omg also dead now
https://sunbeamer.bandcamp.com
https://www.instagram.com/_sunbeamer/
YouTube demos and such

DRodriguez wrote:home is where the noise is

aen wrote:I'm pretty much kicked out of hipster beverage town.
worra

User avatar
FAMOUS
FAMOUS
 
Posts: 1375
Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:22 pm
Location: ATX

Re: The headsup sweet shit on ebay thread....

Postby coupleonapkins » Mon Feb 18, 2019 12:22 pm

Chankgeez wrote:There's only one rule. :idk:

Image
Good morning!
coupleonapkins

User avatar
FAMOUS
FAMOUS
 
Posts: 1173
Joined: Thu Dec 03, 2015 4:09 pm

Re: The headsup sweet shit on ebay thread....

Postby coupleonapkins » Mon Feb 18, 2019 12:43 pm

Image

Semi-functional Ezhi & Aka Tape - currently at $62 + shipping :?:


Image

Seppuku Sub Octave Synth - currently at $6.50 + shipping :cry:


Image

Bastl Bitranger - $179.99 OBO BIN Free Shipping! :trippy:


Image

Way Huge Fat Sandwich (v2/b edition) - $59 BIN + shipping

I think these black colorway (WHE301b/high & low EQ knobs instead of the Resonance & Presence on the OGs) Fat Sandwiches were refurbished/b-stock/serviced by Way Huge for $65 a few months back, FYI :snax:
Good morning!
coupleonapkins

User avatar
FAMOUS
FAMOUS
 
Posts: 1173
Joined: Thu Dec 03, 2015 4:09 pm

Re: The headsup sweet shit on ebay thread....

Postby echorec » Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:44 pm

echorec

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 3473
Joined: Sat Nov 01, 2014 1:31 am

Re: The headsup sweet shit on ebay thread....

Postby Jero » Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:48 pm

coupleonapkins wrote:Image

Seppuku Sub Octave Synth - currently at $6.50 + shipping :cry:

$17.93 for shipping? Wonder how they arrived at that overpriced number.
Jero

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 10426
Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:12 am
Location: here

Re: The headsup sweet shit on ebay thread....

Postby echorec » Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:57 pm

Jero wrote:$17.93 for shipping? Wonder how they arrived at that overpriced number.


It's being estimated by eBay. It says $20.32 on my page (TN). I never sell on eBay anymore, so I'm not sure if the seller listed weight/package dimensions, or if eBay generated rates based on past listings or similar products in that category.
echorec

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 3473
Joined: Sat Nov 01, 2014 1:31 am

Re: The headsup sweet shit on ebay thread....

Postby jrfox92 » Mon Feb 18, 2019 2:06 pm

Since I always forget:

Inconuucl wrote:You can't kill Strymon, it'll just resurrect 3 days later.

BitchPudding wrote:Despite all my rage, I am still just eating tacos in a cage.

Inconuucl wrote:Welcome to ilf, we have three jokes and twelve posters. <3
jrfox92

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 4378
Joined: Sun Jun 22, 2014 11:23 am
Location: Akron, Ohio

PreviousNext

Return to General Gear



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 14 guests


Sponsored Ad. (Please no inflated/repetitive clicking. Thanks!)

Advertisements help support ILF


ilovefuzz.com is not responsible for user-submitted content. Users participate at their own discretion and risk.