Page 736 of 782

Re: The headsup sweet shit on ebay thread....

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2018 10:57 am
by echorec

Re: The headsup sweet shit on ebay thread....

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2018 2:10 pm
by onyxrhino
15% off everything $25+ until 10pm PT. Max discount $100. Code: PREGAME15

Re: The headsup sweet shit on ebay thread....

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2018 2:47 pm
by whoismarykelly
onyxrhino wrote:15% off everything $25+ until 10pm PT. Max discount $100. Code: PREGAME15


Yeah but like where?

Re: The headsup sweet shit on ebay thread....

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2018 3:05 pm
by Dandolin
EBay....

Re: The headsup sweet shit on ebay thread....

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2018 3:15 pm
by coupleonapkins
Image

Ruffed up "kustomized" Korg Volca Sample - $69.00 (nice) OBO plus shipping :lol:

Image

Re: The headsup sweet shit on ebay thread....

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2018 6:14 pm
by friendship

Re: The headsup sweet shit on ebay thread....

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2018 11:28 pm
by Tall Walls

Re: The headsup sweet shit on ebay thread....

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2018 1:09 am
by The Eristic
Subdecay Prometheus Deluxe $175 BIN w/ free shipping

https://www.ebay.com/itm/153159324012

Re: The headsup sweet shit on ebay thread....

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2018 9:35 am
by Dandolin
Noice :)*

Re: The headsup sweet shit on ebay thread....

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2018 10:47 pm
by ChetMagongalo
The Eristic wrote:Subdecay Prometheus Deluxe $175 BIN w/ free shipping

https://www.ebay.com/itm/153159324012

I won this! Thanks for the headsup :thumb:

Re: The headsup sweet shit on ebay thread....

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2018 11:10 pm
by The Eristic
ChetMagongalo wrote:
The Eristic wrote:Subdecay Prometheus Deluxe $175 BIN w/ free shipping

https://www.ebay.com/itm/153159324012

I won this! Thanks for the headsup :thumb:


:!!!: :!!!: :!!!:

Brave souls, bidding instead of just hitting BIN. Looks like it worked out, though! :yay:

Re: The headsup sweet shit on ebay thread....

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2018 7:18 pm
by blankfield
https://reverb.com/item/14400502-mellowtone-melx2-fuzz

Melx2 ~$90 shipped.

Been on Reverb forever.

Re: The headsup sweet shit on ebay thread....

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2018 11:08 pm
by Dr. Sherman Sticks M.D.
BetterOffShred wrote:
Jero wrote:
echorec wrote:I'm skeptical these are truly analog and not analog-voiced, but for $30, you can find out. These were $60-75 originally.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01DK ... JRGIE56398

Xvive remade the mn3005 in some form and there are a few delays using them now, so it prob is analog...really don’t like those tiny enclosures though, or I’d grab one

Oop, Drod beat me


Well the image bank features what appears to be Simon Pegg holding a flying V by the train tracks .. I'm sure they are worth $30 :lol:


i scooped one of these for $30 w/ an amazon gift card i had left over.
was gunna rehouse it in a normal enclosure w/ normal pots n shit so i opened it up today
PT2399 chip in there so "analog voiced"
pretty good delay tho for what it is.
none of the pot values are labeled tho so i just slapped it back in there.

Re: The headsup sweet shit on ebay thread....

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 2:05 pm
by echorec
Guild T-bird (vintage white) for 50% off--

https://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail ... 20180911-a

Re: The headsup sweet shit on ebay thread....

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 2:07 pm
by echorec
Dr. Sherman Sticks M.D. wrote:
BetterOffShred wrote:
Jero wrote:
echorec wrote:I'm skeptical these are truly analog and not analog-voiced, but for $30, you can find out. These were $60-75 originally.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01DK ... JRGIE56398

Xvive remade the mn3005 in some form and there are a few delays using them now, so it prob is analog...really don’t like those tiny enclosures though, or I’d grab one

Oop, Drod beat me


Well the image bank features what appears to be Simon Pegg holding a flying V by the train tracks .. I'm sure they are worth $30 :lol:


i scooped one of these for $30 w/ an amazon gift card i had left over.
was gunna rehouse it in a normal enclosure w/ normal pots n shit so i opened it up today
PT2399 chip in there so "analog voiced"
pretty good delay tho for what it is.
none of the pot values are labeled tho so i just slapped it back in there.


Skepticism (sadly) confirmed...

Thanks for the insight.