The headsup sweet shit on ebay thread....

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: The headsup sweet shit on ebay thread....

Postby Chankgeez » Tue Dec 04, 2018 9:46 am

psychic vampire. wrote:The important take away from this thread: Taoism and Ring Modulators go together?
…...........................…
Sweet dealin's: here
"Now, of course, Strega is not a Minimoog… and I am not Sun Ra" - dude from MAKENOISE
#GreenRinger
Chankgeez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Location: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGhbeHujNZQ youtube.com/watch?v=V-2l7kkBURc

Postby odontophobia » Tue Dec 04, 2018 9:46 am

The Eristic wrote:Why are they all $500+? Isn't it like a "run" of 1500 and pretty much just another Tonebender? I mean, I know we're on a site called ilovefuzz, but who really cares that much about a moderately mass-produced fuzz that doesn't even go "blattttttsquak-weoooooooo" to bother speculating Cooper/MA-style on it en masse?

Also, Randy's Revenge in Dallas $179: https://www.guitarcenter.com/Used/In-St ... t-Pedal.gc

I’m ovly interested in paying way over retail prices for my pedals, regardless of manufacturer.

Yes, I’m the guy who spent $2k on a Moment Machine.

/s
odontophobia

Supporter
Supporter

Postby Jwar » Tue Dec 04, 2018 10:46 am

If someone actually paid that much for the Moment Machine (laugh out fucking loud). People are insane. He's going to make more for fucks sake. Hahaha. God I love hype sales. Wish that would have been me. That's even greedy by my standards though.
"I do not have the ability to think rationally 90% of the time and I also change my mind at the drop of a hat".

-JWAR :)
Jwar

Cosmic of BILF
Cosmic of BILF

Postby comesect2.0 » Tue Dec 04, 2018 10:48 am

its fucked cuz id like a gen loss...kinda like I wanted an outward...but. thought only 5 were made for the mm's, I counted different 5 listed, or 4 at least...
comesect2.0

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Jwar » Tue Dec 04, 2018 10:49 am

comesect2.0 wrote:its fucked cuz id like a gen loss...kinda like I wanted an outward...but. thought only 5 were made for the mm's, I counted different 5 listed, or 4 at least...

Shit I've owned the Gen Loss like 5 times. LOL! Just lowball offer all of them. They deserve the lowball offers anyway. ;) Added a note that say "this is for being such a cunt on pricing".
"I do not have the ability to think rationally 90% of the time and I also change my mind at the drop of a hat".

Jwar

Cosmic of BILF
Cosmic of BILF

Postby whoismarykelly » Tue Dec 04, 2018 11:52 am

comesect2.0 wrote:its fucked cuz id like a gen loss...kinda like I wanted an outward...but. thought only 5 were made for the mm's, I counted different 5 listed, or 4 at least...

Pretty sure there were 100 Moment Machines in the first batch with another 150 coming in a few weeks.

Also, my favorite stated reason for selling when people flip these hyped boxes within 5 minutes of delivery is "this pedal is beyond me and deserves to be in the hands of someone more creative/capable/talented/etc..." As if they're really worried that they don't deserve the pedal but someone else is worthy of paying them triple to own it :lol:
whoismarykelly

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby shikawkee » Tue Dec 04, 2018 1:47 pm

Another Moment Machine popped up just now on Reverb. Why are people buying these? To outright flip and never use? Seems insane and disrespectful to sole builders.
Singer-songwriter, composer and author. I also manufacture and distribute Gary Hall designed and endorsed Lexicon PCM42 mods. Owner of HOSAT Effects. BETA tester for Line 6 and Eventide.
shikawkee

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby Warpsmasher » Tue Dec 04, 2018 1:54 pm

Last edited by Warpsmasher on Tue Dec 04, 2018 1:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Warpsmasher

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby Warpsmasher » Tue Dec 04, 2018 1:56 pm

Warpsmasher

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby Jwar » Tue Dec 04, 2018 4:42 pm

shikawkee wrote:Another Moment Machine popped up just now on Reverb. Why are people buying these? To outright flip and never use? Seems insane and disrespectful to sole builders.

I don't see it as disrespect at all, but I do think it's lame when it's something I want. ;) lol

Jwar

Cosmic of BILF
Cosmic of BILF

Postby friendship » Tue Dec 04, 2018 5:17 pm

shikawkee wrote:Another Moment Machine popped up just now on Reverb. Why are people buying these? To outright flip and never use? Seems insane and disrespectful to sole builders.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Speculation
sound journal

actualidiot wrote:12-bit's almost analog, right?
friendship

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby shikawkee » Tue Dec 04, 2018 5:23 pm

friendship wrote:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Speculation

Yup. Just seems silly when there are people who want them that may not be rich and would put them to good use.
Singer-songwriter, composer and author. I also manufacture and distribute Gary Hall designed and endorsed Lexicon PCM42 mods. Owner of HOSAT Effects. BETA tester for Line 6 and Eventide.
shikawkee

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby friendship » Tue Dec 04, 2018 5:34 pm

Yeah there are a lot of resources and commodities I feel that way about.
sound journal

actualidiot wrote:12-bit's almost analog, right?
friendship

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby comesect2.0 » Tue Dec 04, 2018 5:49 pm

thats why we all should steal from grocery stores....just sayin.
comesect2.0

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby BoatRich » Tue Dec 04, 2018 6:10 pm

comesect2.0 wrote:thats why we all should steal from grocery stores....just sayin.

Why stop at grocery stores when you could just say corporations in general?
BoatRich

IAMILF
IAMILF

PreviousNext

Return to General Gear