The headsup sweet shit on ebay thread....



Moderators: Ghost Hip, metalmariachi

Re: The headsup sweet shit on ebay thread....

Postby whoismarykelly » Fri Jun 30, 2017 11:16 am

A wild pair of Studio Electronics Mod Max pedals appears! I'm not sure I've even seen these mentioned online in 8-10 years.

https://reverb.com/item/5772712-studio- ... max-filter

https://reverb.com/item/5772700-studio- ... max-phaser
whoismarykelly

User avatar
FAMOUS
FAMOUS
 
Posts: 1051
Joined: Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:25 pm
Location: Baltimore, Maryland

Re: The headsup sweet shit on ebay thread....

Postby echorec » Fri Jun 30, 2017 12:38 pm

whoismarykelly wrote:A wild pair of Studio Electronics Mod Max pedals appears! I'm not sure I've even seen these mentioned online in 8-10 years.

https://reverb.com/item/5772712-studio- ... max-filter

https://reverb.com/item/5772700-studio- ... max-phaser


Someone sold a trio on eBay last week (RM, phaser, filter). I think they all went for around $320 a piece. I've played the phaser and filter. There are cool sounds inside, but subtle adjustments are hard to recall and with no presets, the 13(?) pots are a real PITA. I flipped mine and so did my friend.
echorec

User avatar
IAMILF
IAMILF
 
Posts: 2468
Joined: Sat Nov 01, 2014 1:31 am

Re: The headsup sweet shit on ebay thread....

Postby whoismarykelly » Fri Jun 30, 2017 1:06 pm

I owned the Phaser many years ago and I remember it was extremely subtle. I was expecting lots of crazy sounds and what came out was just a lot of variety in Phase 45 type intensity although the pedal was supposed to have settings with many more stages available.
whoismarykelly

User avatar
FAMOUS
FAMOUS
 
Posts: 1051
Joined: Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:25 pm
Location: Baltimore, Maryland

Re: The headsup sweet shit on ebay thread....

Postby coupleonapkins » Fri Jun 30, 2017 2:46 pm

Image

Ampeg SS 70C 2x10 Combo - $125 (local pickup only -> Frederick, Maryland) :hobbes:
Good morning!
coupleonapkins

User avatar
experienced
experienced
 
Posts: 732
Joined: Thu Dec 03, 2015 4:09 pm

Re: The headsup sweet shit on ebay thread....

Postby The Eristic » Fri Jun 30, 2017 3:44 pm

echorec wrote:
whoismarykelly wrote:A wild pair of Studio Electronics Mod Max pedals appears! I'm not sure I've even seen these mentioned online in 8-10 years.

https://reverb.com/item/5772712-studio- ... max-filter

https://reverb.com/item/5772700-studio- ... max-phaser


Someone sold a trio on eBay last week (RM, phaser, filter). I think they all went for around $320 a piece. I've played the phaser and filter. There are cool sounds inside, but subtle adjustments are hard to recall and with no presets, the 13(?) pots are a real PITA. I flipped mine and so did my friend.


I was bidding on them, got blown right the fuck out by a couple dudes who apparently *really* wanted them. I have OG Chaos and Helium, was hoping to complete the set but wasn't about to gamble that much on ~15-yo pedals I've never actually played (and are probably annoying to power if they're like their fuzz brothers).
The Eristic

User avatar
committed
committed
 
Posts: 441
Joined: Sat Oct 03, 2009 2:48 am
Location: Cartersville, GA

Re: The headsup sweet shit on ebay thread....

Postby whoismarykelly » Fri Jun 30, 2017 4:02 pm

They're circuits from the synth world so IIRC they run on 9VAC with big wall warts.
whoismarykelly

User avatar
FAMOUS
FAMOUS
 
Posts: 1051
Joined: Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:25 pm
Location: Baltimore, Maryland

Re: The headsup sweet shit on ebay thread....

Postby friendship » Fri Jun 30, 2017 4:41 pm

actualidiot wrote:12-bit's almost analog, right?
friendship

User avatar
IAMILF
IAMILF
 
Posts: 2828
Joined: Sun Mar 10, 2013 5:22 pm

Re: The headsup sweet shit on ebay thread....

Postby Chankgeez » Fri Jun 30, 2017 4:45 pm

Fucking Columbia students (and their three knob flangers), that's not quite the Upper West Side. :lol:
Alice: balls have a ball to me to me to me to me to me to me to me to me
"You can't copyright circuits really." - Ed Sanner …………….0.............
"The effects market was really nothing more than a bunch of beggars and theives, all building off one another's work." - Dan Armstrong…...........................…
Sweet dealin's: here

"Flangers gonna Flange, though. There's no way around that." - Joel Korte
Chankgeez

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 31842
Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:40 am

Re: The headsup sweet shit on ebay thread....

Postby echorec » Fri Jun 30, 2017 7:54 pm

One of these days I'll find a buddy for my Drone Commander, and that will be an awesome day.

https://reverb.com/item/5803117-grendel-drone-commander
echorec

User avatar
IAMILF
IAMILF
 
Posts: 2468
Joined: Sat Nov 01, 2014 1:31 am

Re: The headsup sweet shit on ebay thread....

Postby mathias » Sat Jul 01, 2017 9:25 am

This seems like my jam, but I can't grab it right now. Arc Effects Klone v2 + Soothsayer (Rat) in one box with order switch.

https://reverb.com/item/5803324-arc-eff ... soothsayer
ILF Equipped :love:

skullservant wrote:You can like whatever you want so long as it makes you happy

Searching for that new sound.
If you can read this, then I'm back? :?:
mathias

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 3574
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 4:25 pm
Location: noosphere

Re: The headsup sweet shit on ebay thread....

Postby The Eristic » Tue Jul 04, 2017 12:30 am

The Eristic

User avatar
committed
committed
 
Posts: 441
Joined: Sat Oct 03, 2009 2:48 am
Location: Cartersville, GA

Re: The headsup sweet shit on ebay thread....

Postby mathias » Tue Jul 04, 2017 10:11 am

Dang. There's a Yamaha G100-212 amp at the local Musicgoround for $200 but I don't have the cash and I don't need to be buying more amps right now.

http://www.musicgoroundgreenfield.com/p ... -100-watts
ILF Equipped :love:

skullservant wrote:You can like whatever you want so long as it makes you happy

Searching for that new sound.
If you can read this, then I'm back? :?:
mathias

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 3574
Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 4:25 pm
Location: noosphere

Re: The headsup sweet shit on ebay thread....

Postby space6oy » Tue Jul 04, 2017 6:48 pm

The Eristic wrote:DBA Octave Clang $125

http://www.guitarcenter.com/Used/Death- ... 3364646.gc

they screwed up and had that listed still after it sold. i tried to buy it, they refunded me.
space6oy

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 5351
Joined: Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:28 pm
Location: stuck in ohio.

Re: The headsup sweet shit on ebay thread....

Postby The Eristic » Tue Jul 04, 2017 9:11 pm

space6oy wrote:
The Eristic wrote:DBA Octave Clang $125

http://www.guitarcenter.com/Used/Death- ... 3364646.gc

they screwed up and had that listed still after it sold. i tried to buy it, they refunded me.


That happens pretty frequently. Occasionally, I suspect employee shenanigans but it's usually just their system being shitty.
The Eristic

User avatar
committed
committed
 
Posts: 441
Joined: Sat Oct 03, 2009 2:48 am
Location: Cartersville, GA

Re: The headsup sweet shit on ebay thread....

Postby comesect2.0 » Wed Jul 05, 2017 2:50 pm

Image
Beware the moon, stick to the roads, & keep off the moors.
NSFW: show
rfurtkamp wrote:I bought that model simply because I could watch the display on LSD honestly.

Chankgeez wrote:In the future people will only communicate by using memes.

Invisible Man wrote:mostly he's a goofball, but every so often someone pokes him and he threatens to spank or make love to them. I appreciate dark chested men and stuff as much as most people who post here, but I'm pretty tired of the comesect not wanting to make love to me.
comesect2.0

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 3156
Joined: Sat Oct 22, 2016 10:44 pm
Location: TX

PreviousNext

Return to General Gear



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: damnableman, rfurtkamp and 9 guests


Sponsored Ad. (Please no inflated/repetitive clicking. Thanks!)

Advertisements help support ILF


ilovefuzz.com is not responsible for user-submitted content. Users participate at their own discretion and risk.