The headsup sweet shit on ebay thread....

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: The headsup sweet shit on ebay thread....

Postby weebles » Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:10 am

https://reverb.com/item/4098667-montreal-assembly-your-you-re

Posting this here because I've mentioned this guy before and I think this is funny. He bought this from me 6 months ago for $100, then immediately relisted for $200.
F that guy.
weebles

experienced
experienced

Postby jrfox92 » Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:29 am

weebles wrote:https://reverb.com/item/4098667-montreal-assembly-your-you-re

Posting this here because I've mentioned this guy before and I think this is funny. He bought this from me 6 months ago for $100, then immediately relisted for $200.
F that guy.

Fucker turned off offers because he knows he'd be immediately bombarded by ILF with ultra-lowballs.
Isn't this the guy that all he does is lowball everyone and relist for double?
Since I always forget:

Inconuucl wrote:You can't kill Strymon, it'll just resurrect 3 days later.

BitchPudding wrote:Despite all my rage, I am still just eating tacos in a cage.

Inconuucl wrote:Welcome to ilf, we have three jokes and twelve posters. <3
jrfox92

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby weebles » Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:39 am

I think you're thinking of the mothership.

But yeah, this guy probably does that too.
weebles

experienced
experienced

Postby whoismarykelly » Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:39 am

The Eristic wrote:It is Moog, though, so it could be "oh hey we're discontinuing these because fuck you artificial scarcity kek" and you'll get to watch the prices triple a month from now.

I don't think they've done that with anything other than the delay. Each time they redesigned the circuit for new chips that came to market. All the other Moogerfoogers have been in steady production.
whoismarykelly

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby friendship » Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:49 am

actualidiot wrote:I hate when companies do blowouts like that, cause then you're like "I could get a cheap piece of kit" but it's at the risk of it being outdated soon.

Luckily in Guitar Universe, older versions are always superior to newer versions by merit of being older.
sound journal

actualidiot wrote:12-bit's almost analog, right?
friendship

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby resincum » Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:23 am

whoismarykelly wrote:Something must be up with Minifoogers. Prymaxe just blew them out as fast as they could. New CME is doing the same through Reverb. I wonder if Moog is revamping the line again?

I really slacked it on that prymaxe sale. if anyone got a flanger or chorus and didn't dig it, hit me up :hello: :hello: :hello:
i'm glad i can call you a friend. even if i'll never see you again
resincum

Supporter
Supporter

Postby Jwar » Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:33 am

I tried almost all the mini Foogers and thought they all sucked ass. The big boxes are good, and the little ones just lack all the cool shit I could pull out of the bigger ones. They definitely need to revamp it I'd say. The flanger was the only fucking one I dug. The delay, how do you do this wrong??? It was terrible. Just terrible.

It didn't help that when I heard/tried them that Gwar was doing the demos. I fucking hate Gwar.
"I do not have the ability to think rationally 90% of the time and I also change my mind at the drop of a hat".

-JWAR :)
Jwar

Cosmic of BILF
Cosmic of BILF

Postby resincum » Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:39 am

what didn't you like about the delay? it was pretty dark for me, but it's simple and no frills. thought it was dope. I hear great things about the flanger and chorus too. especially from whoismarykelly. I actually want to try the minifoogers instead of the clusterflux cause of him lol
resincum

Supporter
Supporter

Postby whoismarykelly » Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:43 am

jwar wrote:I tried almost all the mini Foogers and thought they all sucked ass. The big boxes are good, and the little ones just lack all the cool shit I could pull out of the bigger ones. They definitely need to revamp it I'd say. The flanger was the only fucking one I dug. The delay, how do you do this wrong??? It was terrible. Just terrible.

It didn't help that when I heard/tried them that Gwar was doing the demos. I fucking hate Gwar.

It was the guy from Gwar but its not like there were full mixes of Gwar songs as demos. I thought those demos sounded great compared to a lot of the boring crap usual demo guys do.

The flanger and chorus were pretty superior to the Clusterflux in general tone and noise level. None of the patch bay stuff but most users of the big box pedals don't use those features anyway.

I would like to see them put the tap tempo LFO circuit in a little box as a controller pedal.
whoismarykelly

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby Jwar » Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:45 am

Sorry, I should have been more specific. I listened to them at NAMM when Gwar was there playing them. LOL. It was fucking awful.
"I do not have the ability to think rationally 90% of the time and I also change my mind at the drop of a hat".

-JWAR :)
Jwar

Cosmic of BILF
Cosmic of BILF

Postby resincum » Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:48 am

whoismarykelly wrote:I would like to see them put the tap tempo LFO circuit in a little box as a controller pedal.

copilot fx can make stuff like this. (broadcast with tap tempo = cha ching)
resincum

Supporter
Supporter

Postby yeatsvisitslincoln » Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:58 am

For $100 off of Prymaxe, the MF delay has totally been worth it. Probably wouldn't have paid much more for it, though. Mostly based on what else is out there and what I already have. *cough cough* Tonal Recall is still better.
yeatsvisitslincoln

committed
committed

Postby whoismarykelly » Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:30 pm

yeatsvisitslincoln wrote:For $100 off of Prymaxe, the MF delay has totally been worth it. Probably wouldn't have paid much more for it, though. Mostly based on what else is out there and what I already have. *cough cough* Tonal Recall is still better.

That's a $400 pedal meant to have tons and tons of options and flexibility. The MF delay is meant to be a simpler version of the MF104 for people who DON'T want all the extra complexity.
whoismarykelly

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby resincum » Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:05 pm

resincum

Supporter
Supporter

Postby friendship » Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:17 pm

resincum wrote:
whoismarykelly wrote:Something must be up with Minifoogers. Prymaxe just blew them out as fast as they could. New CME is doing the same through Reverb. I wonder if Moog is revamping the line again?

I really slacked it on that prymaxe sale. if anyone got a flanger or chorus and didn't dig it, hit me up :hello: :hello: :hello:

Those things sold out really fast, I bought the Ring and when I checked the page again immediately afterwards they were gone.

I don't know what the others are like but I love the MF Flange and Ring. Excited to see what their future plans for the line are.
sound journal

actualidiot wrote:12-bit's almost analog, right?
friendship

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

PreviousNext

Return to General Gear