The headsup sweet shit on ebay thread....

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: The headsup sweet shit on ebay thread....

Postby chuckjaywalk » Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:12 am

I just want a $300 Epiphone Blues Custom 30. In two months. When I can afford it.
My force of habit, I am an insect
I have to confess I'm proud as hell of that fact
chuckjaywalk

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby damnableman » Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:15 pm

damnableman

committed
committed

Postby comesect2.0 » Thu Jul 20, 2017 8:38 pm

https://reverb.com/item/6058397-cooper-fx-aarp
persons board and shop name looks like they be on here... :idk:

and how the puk do pedals chip....i understand having nails and over time gear may get knocked together or somthing...but its like who was it..UC...had that dba echo master that was white with chips all over....how the fuck does that happen....super touring...anyways...https://reverb.com/item/5902247-industr ... rader-2017 this guy must have some exotic nails.

dope rm-1n enclosure https://reverb.com/item/6058230-industrialectric-rm-1n
comesect2.0

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby UglyCasanova » Fri Jul 21, 2017 4:39 am

comesect2.0 wrote:
and how the puk do pedals chip....i understand having nails and over time gear may get knocked together or somthing...but its like who was it..UC...had that dba echo master that was white with chips all over....how the fuck does that happen....

Cheap, flakey wood paint. It was like that when I got it though.
UglyCasanova

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby D.o.S. » Fri Jul 21, 2017 4:46 am

That AudioWeevil is tiiiiiiiiiight.
good deals are here.
escapecraft is here.
UglyCasanova wrote: It's not the expensive programs you use, it's the way you click and drag.

Achtane wrote:
comesect2.0 wrote:Michael Jackson king tut little Richard in your butt.

IT'S THE ENNNND OF THE WORRRLD AS WE KNOW IT
D.o.S.

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby ritz » Fri Jul 21, 2017 9:14 am

Incinerator up on reverb. Not cheap. But actually rare.
popvulture wrote:Nothing is truer bypass than the void.

multi_s wrote: i want something that gives my third eye a rim job.
ritz

experienced
experienced

Postby chrisdermo » Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:19 am

D.o.S. wrote:That AudioWeevil is tiiiiiiiiiight.

IKR.
$450 tho. And I must say, it can't really hold a candle to the Boardweevil2012/2015. It just looks so much more substantial and :love:. Never found a good use for the external audio processing.
chrisdermo

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby nintimdo » Fri Jul 21, 2017 3:36 pm

nintimdo

interested
interested

Postby comesect2.0 » Fri Jul 21, 2017 5:50 pm

Do you like to JAM?
Love Sweet Singing Sustain and Full Round Lows with Airy and Transparent Highs?
Are you craving the Warm harmonic distortion only black plate NOS valves can give you?
Have you been looking for that SRV or Clapton sound to make your rig the envy of your buddies at the local guitar store?
Well... This is NOT even close to being the pedal for you.

hah...
This is a Tone Obliteration Machine.
It will make your $2000 Mesa Boogie head sound the same as the line input on your brother's old boom box ...only louder.
If you like Chunky buzzy lows, Hollow mids, Raspy and painful highs that tear through a mix to the point of making the sound guy kick you off stage,
what you have been looking for has found you!
This sonic machete wants to cut some holes in your mix. Think Wretch from Kyuss, you know, like the deck is eating your cassette?

https://www.etsy.com/listing/530307960/ ... gallery_11
comesect2.0

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Gone Fission » Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:11 pm

comesect2.0 wrote:
Do you like to JAM?
Love Sweet Singing Sustain and Full Round Lows with Airy and Transparent Highs?
Are you craving the Warm harmonic distortion only black plate NOS valves can give you?
Have you been looking for that SRV or Clapton sound to make your rig the envy of your buddies at the local guitar store?
Well... This is NOT even close to being the pedal for you.

hah...
This is a Tone Obliteration Machine.
It will make your $2000 Mesa Boogie head sound the same as the line input on your brother's old boom box ...only louder.
If you like Chunky buzzy lows, Hollow mids, Raspy and painful highs that tear through a mix to the point of making the sound guy kick you off stage,
what you have been looking for has found you!
This sonic machete wants to cut some holes in your mix. Think Wretch from Kyuss, you know, like the deck is eating your cassette?

https://www.etsy.com/listing/530307960/ ... gallery_11

D.o.S. wrote:Broadly speaking, if we at ILF are dropping 300 bucks on a pedal it probably sounds like an SNES holocaust.
friendship wrote:death to false bleep-blop
UglyCasanova wrote:brb gonna slap my dick on my stomp boxes
Gone Fission

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby echorec » Sun Jul 23, 2017 5:25 pm

echorec

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby The Eristic » Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:47 pm

Check out my live guitar streams @ http://www.twitch.tv/the_eristic!
The Eristic

experienced
experienced

Postby comesect2.0 » Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:29 pm

https://reverb.com/item/6061788-hexe-revolver-ii
when will the madness end! ...dude had it at 400.... it is now 500.... since everyone seems to set a limit on best offers I feel im obligated to send a message of complaint to them in order for the unit to be affordable to loving arms. :lol:
but not this guy since he's reason has been made clear in description "with an upcoming wedding to pay for"
does "im getting married/vet bills/deaths/car troubles/babys/collapsing house" actually weigh a potential buyers finger down to clicking the purchase button?
gives me the feel of trading cards, "but this poontang pokemon has holographic background art, which triples the price obviously...did I mention its rare..oh and my sisters artificial lung is on the fritz and those doc bills are gargantuan.."
comesect2.0

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby whoismarykelly » Tue Jul 25, 2017 3:05 pm

comesect2.0 wrote:https://reverb.com/item/6061788-hexe-revolver-ii
when will the madness end! ...dude had it at 400.... it is now 500.... since everyone seems to set a limit on best offers I feel im obligated to send a message of complaint to them in order for the unit to be affordable to loving arms. :lol:
but not this guy since he's reason has been made clear in description "with an upcoming wedding to pay for"
does "im getting married/vet bills/deaths/car troubles/babys/collapsing house" actually weigh a potential buyers finger down to clicking the purchase button?
gives me the feel of trading cards, "but this poontang pokemon has holographic background art, which triples the price obviously...did I mention its rare..oh and my sisters artificial lung is on the fritz and those doc bills are gargantuan.."

At face value $500 seems like a lot but a new Revolver DX (which doesn't do all the same stuff as the II did) takes about 8-10 months to get and costs ~$450 delivered. When I got my II new it was also about that much. They're extremely expensive pedals in very short supply and people will consistently pay over $400 for one. Jumping your price around a lot on Reverb is annoying but a $50 upcharge to avoid the wait isn't all that bad. What is 8-10 months worth to you?
whoismarykelly

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby comesect2.0 » Tue Jul 25, 2017 3:55 pm

I hear that....mine took a while, but not that long, I paid 430 shipping included...definitely no longer than 2 months. was lucky to find another one on ebay for a bid of 200.00 ...found it crazy I won at that price, so sent a message asking if that was alright, and thank goodness it was....

so im just hyping on the whole resale at same price deal..when I do that, I state "fees are a bitch, sorry"..not my cat needs a hip replacement/rare/smoke free studio, ..works for the next guy though tryin to sell it then for market rate, since people actually look at the money calculator that shows what a pedal has sold for,

8-10 months may mean to me im a customer of a skilled & reliable individual:lol: if repair is ever needed, :idk:
theres no john deer letter asking for help ..."I bought this off ___ &" ive had battery snaps not work, dust like a motha in the jacks, stomp switchs that dont work, battery that came with pedal still inside resting for years on verge of corrosion, in a fucking bag...not a bubble mailer, but a bag ..& for instance I had a dude buy my reverberation machine and he sent a letter back saying it was too noisy....so I explained its dba, thats the way it is...and he said ''well il just send it to them for repair.'' :wha?:
anyways idk bored drinkin coffee..buy a pedal for 200..list it for resale at 320...why not right?....INFLATION!
comesect2.0

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

PreviousNext

Return to General Gear