The headsup sweet shit on ebay thread....

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: The headsup sweet shit on ebay thread....

Postby greenmario » Thu Jan 03, 2019 2:14 am

shikawkee wrote:
Dungus wrote:
Dungus wrote:
Jero wrote:https://reverb.com/item/14400502-mellowtone-melx2-fuzz

Been looking for one of these for years lol

Grab it!

He's not posting to other countries. And i'm sure, like a lot of others overseas, he'd pluck some random, ridiculously large number out of thin air for postage. I swear some people on reverb don't realise that the post office take your things and send them anywhere you want at no additional effort on their part. It's just as likely to go missing in the US, with their "I buy packages online, but am never home and have nowhere for you to put them" attitude and their super weird "esssentially leaving this in the street is our way of delivering your things safely" postal service. Planning on buying literally anything even remotely bigger than your little post box? You're gonna need a full 24hr home security system then, you fucking idiot!

Sorry, i am ill. Happy new year, haha :picard:

The USPS raised their fees a few years ago and it's very painful for shipping overseas. A small package is a minimum of $26. Some countries can get over $60.! A simple CD in a padded envelope, a killer for those of us who run labels, is $14. Nobody is gonna' pay $14. for a $10. CD. Or hardly anyone. It's crazy.

hey, that's my listing on reverb, lol. I'll admit, I haven't shipped overseas before. If it's for an ilf brethren I can definitely figure it out. PM me if you're still interested!
greenmario

involved
involved

Postby DRodriguez » Thu Jan 03, 2019 11:30 am

Yeah, international cheapest is like $30 to Europe. And it legit took almost a month and went through through Russian post. I generally accept that it's a pain and I will lose a chunk when shipping international.
DRodriguez

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Confuzzled » Thu Jan 03, 2019 1:50 pm

does ebay still have their international shipping program? I found it to be a bit misleading because the seller only has to ship to their kentucky shipping center and the buyer gets hit with the remainder of the charges and or customs fees. I wind up only charging what ebay dictates but have to let the buyer know that ebay will tell them the additional cost.
Confuzzled

experienced
experienced

Postby fuzzonaut » Thu Jan 03, 2019 4:50 pm

Offering international shipping means that you need to check what it costs.

Not doing it is just lazy - like that guy who thought it's fine that I ship him a pedal from Switzerland to the US ... and when he puts it up for sale again, he says "ANUS only".
Now: http://www.deepband.ch / https://fuzzonaut1.bandcamp.com / https://glimmbrand.bandcamp.com / https://soundcloud.com/fuzzonaut-1
Then: https://suiciderat.bandcamp.com / Short Films: https://vimeo.com/user28594850
Good deals: wfs1234, Gigahearts_FX, stanimal, greyscales, hatshirt, insubordination, xrleroyx, HolySchnikes, nevada, skullservant, earthbound, chuckjaywalk, D.o.S., antennafarm, skip, hbombgraphics, UC, jwar, nieh, laekna, Rygot, D-Rainger, behndy, jero
fuzzonaut

experienced
experienced

Postby popvulture » Thu Jan 03, 2019 5:47 pm

:lol:

I'm gonna make all of my Reverb postings anus only.
neonblack wrote:They say tone is in the hooks

D.o.S. wrote:I'm pretty sure moderation leads to Mustang Sally.

coldbrightsunlight wrote:Yes I am a soppy pop person at heart I think with noises round the edge

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JphJfwsUbT4
popvulture

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Dowi » Thu Jan 03, 2019 5:59 pm

Confuzzled wrote:does ebay still have their international shipping program? I found it to be a bit misleading because the seller only has to ship to their kentucky shipping center and the buyer gets hit with the remainder of the charges and or customs fees. I wind up only charging what ebay dictates but have to let the buyer know that ebay will tell them the additional cost.

Yeah the program still exists but is not available for every product, I guess it's a seller's choice but I don't know much about it. Anyway it S quite useful so you (as a buyer) know exactly what you re going to pay at the end, with shipping, customs etc..
BIRCH BARK | Solo stuff | Bandcamp - Youtube
HIBAGON | Polyrhythmic Heavy Duo | Bandcamp - Spotyshit
Dowi

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby coupleonapkins » Thu Jan 03, 2019 8:13 pm

Drolo Giant Hogweed Fuzz - $139.99 shipped within the USA :hello:

Good morning!
coupleonapkins

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby JTurbide » Thu Jan 03, 2019 8:25 pm

fuzzonaut wrote: "ANUS only".

Literraly spilt my beer everywhere hahaha
JTurbide

experienced
experienced

Postby echorec » Thu Jan 03, 2019 9:26 pm

Dowi wrote:
Confuzzled wrote:does ebay still have their international shipping program? I found it to be a bit misleading because the seller only has to ship to their kentucky shipping center and the buyer gets hit with the remainder of the charges and or customs fees. I wind up only charging what ebay dictates but have to let the buyer know that ebay will tell them the additional cost.

Yeah the program still exists but is not available for every product, I guess it's a seller's choice but I don't know much about it. Anyway it S quite useful so you (as a buyer) know exactly what you re going to pay at the end, with shipping, customs etc..

Things to know: (1) If I'm not mistaken, you're responsible for it as long as it's in the country of origin. Meaning that you could ship to eBay's warehouse in Kentucky, then it could get lost somewhere in the US and you'd have to file an insurance claim (huge hassle). So make sure you insure it! Once it leaves the US, though, you're golden. I shipped a package to Germany and it was lost in Germany. eBay/PayPal made it an unnecessary hassle to resolve, but I got to keep my sale $$$s and the buyer got a total refund. So in the end it worked out.

(2) If you offer free domestic shipping, then you have to pay out of pocket to ship it to Kentucky. You can't quote them or make an adjustment after the sale. Then it will be up to eBay to bill them for the remainder of the package's journey.
echorec

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby adamajah » Fri Jan 04, 2019 4:29 pm

adamajah

experienced
experienced

Postby Lurker13 » Fri Jan 04, 2019 5:21 pm

adamajah wrote:Dwarfcraft The Internet... Wut?

https://www.guitarcenter.com/Used/Dwarf ... t-Pedal.gc

:whoa:

But it's GC, so :whoa: is the norm.
coldbrightsunlight wrote:Hey man, you can do what you want in this den of shame.
Lurker13

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby oldangelmidnight » Fri Jan 04, 2019 10:05 pm

oldangelmidnight

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby gnomethrone » Sat Jan 05, 2019 12:57 am

good dealings here:
NSFW: show
Ancient Astronaught, fuzzlord!, onyxrhino, lordgalvar, JoeTheStache, kbit, BoatRich, oscillateur, grindonomicon, doommeow, fever606, Bearstripes, Casavettes, Faldoe, jellyfishfuzz, morange, Teej212, MEC, ianmarks, JWAR, Raj007
gnomethrone

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby Jero » Sat Jan 05, 2019 3:35 pm

That dude's off his rocker
I make noise toys under Stomping Stones

oldangelmidnight wrote:This is the classic ILF I love. Emotional highs and lows. Scooped mids in my heart all day long.
Jero

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby echorec » Sun Jan 06, 2019 6:03 am

echorec

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

PreviousNext

Return to General Gear