whir.JPG
whir.JPG (131.08 KiB) Viewed 4305 times

The drum head is now white!
JonnyAngle

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Re: Let's see your DRUMS!

Postby maggot » Fri Apr 12, 2019 3:18 pm

My Breakbeats kit. My jam room is also my living room, so I had to downsize from the giant and fugly, but good-sounding, 70s Pearl kit I'd been using.

I've got the stock snare in the pic, but I can't figure our how to get a good sound out of it without putting money into it. I'm usually playing an Acrolite or a Slingerland Festival. The hats are thin 60s Zildjian As and the crash/ride is an 18" Sabian Monarch. Sometimes I add a K Custom fast crash.
Attachments
IMG_20190412_151129.jpg
maggot

committed
committed

Postby ummohyeah » Tue Jul 23, 2019 12:45 am

Anyone rocking a Mo Tucker-esque kit for quieter applications? Need some inspiration for a kit in the basement of the townhome we just moved into. :)
ummohyeah

committed
committed

Postby JonnyAngle » Mon Oct 14, 2019 5:37 pm

ummohyeah wrote:Anyone rocking a Mo Tucker-esque kit for quieter applications? Need some inspiration for a kit in the basement of the townhome we just moved into. :)

ya gotta go electric if you want quiet. My biggest grievance with electric is my hands get fatigued hitting the rubber pads. And they are by no mans silent, but quietAF compared to acoustic drums
JonnyAngle

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Previous

Return to General Gear