2 Random things

Moderator: Ghost Hip

2 Random things

Postby Ghost Hip » Thu Apr 03, 2008 12:50 am

Alright first "semi-topic" Little Miss sunshine's Dwayne. Fucking awesome character, he's got some killer dance moves. Just watched hte movie again yesterday, and laughed my arse off.

Second: I just bought a EHX Memory man w/ Hazarai on monday, and its one of the most creative pedals I've played. I reccomend anyone here to try it out, a bit of a learning curve but its fun. I just created some Zelda-like Forest tunes with some sitar and 'flute-like' sounds. I've just re-assembled my pedal board in the past two months and with Devi's pedals and this Memory Man, its so exciting now that I can create the music [or noise] and sounds that I've always wanted. Also they'll help make "Soma" for my school talent show even sweeter.

Alright, thats all.
Youtube Channel?

mr. sound boy king wrote:Organic apples are not normal, they are special, like analog, whereas normal apples, like digital, taste sterile and lack warmth.

friendship wrote:y u h8 swoosh woosh
Ghost Hip

Re: 2 Random things

Postby üav » Thu Apr 03, 2008 1:58 am

PumpkinPieces wrote:Second: I just bought a EHX Memory man w/ Hazarai on monday, and its one of the most creative pedals I've played. I reccomend anyone here to try it out, a bit of a learning curve but its fun. I just created some Zelda-like Forest tunes with some sitar and 'flute-like' sounds. I've just re-assembled my pedal board in the past two months and with Devi's pedals and this Memory Man, its so exciting now that I can create the music [or noise] and sounds that I've always wanted. Also they'll help make "Soma" for my school talent show even sweeter.

Ordered this monday! Can't wait to play it!
üav

interested
interested

Postby Deathtron » Sat Apr 05, 2008 5:59 pm

UP, UP, DOWN, DOWN, RIGHT, LEFT, SELECT, START.. ....

Deathtron Unlocked.......

Another random thing.

" I'm a little lad that likes berries and cream."
"If you are really a product of a materialistic universe, how is it that you don't feel at home there?"-Clive Staples Lewis
Deathtron

interested
interested

Postby thetonewrecker » Sat Apr 05, 2008 8:59 pm

Deathtron..if your crazy pumpkin mask got removed and you were revealed to be this lil' lad, I would have to try to pull off the second mask like solving the Scooby Doo mysteries.

madness.
*the end is upon us*
thetonewrecker

committed
committed

Postby Stacco » Sun Apr 06, 2008 5:28 am

Deathtron wrote:UP, UP, DOWN, DOWN, RIGHT, LEFT, SELECT, START.. ....

Deathtron Unlocked.......

Another random thing.

" I'm a little lad that likes berries and cream."

DEATHTRONNNN!!! Where were ya??
My solo project of a band featuring me and three quarters of myself: http://www.myspace.com/dotdotdotmmm
Stacco

committed
committed

Postby Deathtron » Sun Apr 06, 2008 2:39 pm

Deathtron scratches pumpkin head .....

Man their has been allot of changes since Oct..

1. I'm addicted to 6 things.. and it isn't black tar heroine
Organic foods
Smash Bro's
Sake bombers
My new Gibson SG.. about bought about 3 months ago.
Nake'd fruit smoothie's
and Chipotle ...

2. Other than It was really difficult.. around that time ( Oct-Jan ).. My mums had to get an emergency surgey for some women issues. So I was at the hospital taking care of her half the time. And I got a new job .. I work for University of Phoenix now.. i'm making the big bucks advising students jibberish on std loans, enrollment ect ect. I'ts good .i'm happy with it.

3. Still doing lots of writting and art stuff. I'm thinking of getting a rising sun tatto soon.. might have to take pics ..

This is pretty random .. for the title of this forum enjoy new members.

4. Another random thing ... has anyone jammed on a Orange Tiny Terror .. thinking about getting one.. ????
"If you are really a product of a materialistic universe, how is it that you don't feel at home there?"-Clive Staples Lewis
Deathtron

interested
interested

Postby Stacco » Sun Apr 06, 2008 3:43 pm

Nice to see you back Mike....
I've seen pics of the Tiny Terror, and MY! That's a snazzy bag it comes with!
My solo project of a band featuring me and three quarters of myself: http://www.myspace.com/dotdotdotmmm
Stacco

committed
committed

Postby metalmariachi » Sun Apr 06, 2008 3:51 pm

I checked one out back in Fen. Rocking little amp.
It has fantastic tone, and is surprisingly loud through the Orange 1x12 cabinet they had.
The storeowner was nervous his neighbors would complain and I was on the 7-watt setting.
You could defiantly gig with it in small venues with a 4x12 cabinet.

Tone wise, it’s similar to an 18 watt Marshal with a touch more clean head room.

Just 3 controls, gain, tone, and volume and a 7/15-watt switch.

Great little amp at a very nice price.

Keith
金属マリアッチ
MARIATCHIMETARU

"First we have to make you pretty"
metalmariachi

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby htsamurai » Sun Apr 06, 2008 4:30 pm

Deathtron wrote:Deathtron scratches pumpkin head .....

Organic foods
Smash Bro's
Sake bombers
Nake'd fruit smoothie's
and Chipotle ...

2. Other than It was really difficult.. around that time ( Oct-Jan ).. My mums had to get an emergency surgey for some women issues. So I was at the hospital taking care of her half the time. And I got a new job .. I work for University of Phoenix now.. i'm making the big bucks advising students jibberish on std loans, enrollment ect ect. I'ts good .i'm happy with it.

3. Still doing lots of writting and art stuff. I'm thinking of getting a rising sun tatto soon.. might have to take pics ..

4. Another random thing ... has anyone jammed on a Orange Tiny Terror .. thinking about getting one.. ????

2 things

Uni of Phoenix wouldnt leave me the hell alone a while back,
"oh we can help you!"
"....but i dont need help right now"
"oh dont worry we have classes to help you with that"
"uh...wait-what?"
"whens a good time to schedule an appointment?"
"um..*click* "

and

friend code?
ill own you up at smash bros....bro... :D
bnet: htsamurai#1534
instagram: lastoneawake

stanimal wrote:Ummm yeah, didn't realize we loved HT that much
htsamurai

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Ghost Hip » Sun Apr 06, 2008 7:07 pm

Deathtron wrote:Deathtron scratches pumpkin head .....

Organic foods
Smash Bro's
Sake bombers
Nake'd fruit smoothie's
and Chipotle ...

What kind of SG did you get? I have the Classic with the P-90s and its my favorite guitar, out of any I've played, great stuff.

I've played through a Tiny terror, they're pretty sweet. I cranked it to see if it'd be loud enough for practice/small gigs, it definitely is. I don't know how it works with pedals and fuzz, but the overdrive on the amp is pretty sweet sounding. This was awhile ago, but if you have a specific question i'll try to remember.
Youtube Channel?

mr. sound boy king wrote:Organic apples are not normal, they are special, like analog, whereas normal apples, like digital, taste sterile and lack warmth.

friendship wrote:y u h8 swoosh woosh
Ghost Hip

Postby Deathtron » Sun Apr 06, 2008 7:47 pm

Cool .. thanks everyone .. on the welcome back..

I got an SG standard .. you can see the pic.. check out my guitar on the forum.

Yeah I still have my mesa boogie dual rec/mode 4 marshall cab. I would want something smaller but good tone/warm so i've herd orange is the best even with the dirty fuzzes, and recording. $499. Tiny Terror is decent for its price. :thumb:
Deathtron

interested
interested

Return to General Gear