· Gen · Guit · · Bldrs · B/S/T ·

Switch to full style
General Gear Discussion - effects, synths, etc.
Post a reply

Re: What is in the post? welcome to GWA: gear whores anonymo

Fri Jun 22, 2018 8:39 pm

Got a free Farfisa compact duo today! It's definitely beat up, dirty and doesn't work but hopefully I can get her going! I got it from the original owners brother in law who said it's been sitting in the basement since the late 70s
IMG_20180622_200751390.jpg
IMG_20180622_200751390.jpg (101.55 KiB) Viewed 977 times

Re: What is in the post? welcome to GWA: gear whores anonymo

Fri Jun 22, 2018 8:48 pm

imJonWain wrote:Got a free Farfisa compact duo today! It's definitely beat up, dirty and doesn't work but hopefully I can get her going! I got it from the original owners brother in law who said it's been sitting in the basement since the late 70s
Image


:love:

Re: What is in the post? welcome to GWA: gear whores anonymo

Sat Jun 23, 2018 8:48 pm

I picked up the EHX B9 from a local post office earlier today and will be taking it for a brief test drive shortly. Also, Idiotbox has completed and mailed preordered V2 Dungeonmasters, and I Just added Foxrox Brown Muff and Red Octave ZIM cards to the pile. A hung day, or whatever the young folks around here call it is imminent. :joy:

Re: What is in the post? welcome to GWA: gear whores anonymo

Sat Jun 23, 2018 11:03 pm

ck3 wrote:I picked up the EHX B9 from a local post office earlier today and will be taking it for a brief test drive shortly. Also, Idiotbox has completed and mailed preordered V2 Dungeonmasters, and I Just added Foxrox Brown Muff and Red Octave ZIM cards to the pile. A hung day, or whatever the young folks around here call it is imminent. :joy:

I saw idiotbox is having a 25% off sale today :excellent:

Re: What is in the post? welcome to GWA: gear whores anonymo

Sun Jun 24, 2018 9:47 pm

20180624_203110.jpg

Re: What is in the post? welcome to GWA: gear whores anonymo

Mon Jun 25, 2018 1:12 am

Jero wrote:
ck3 wrote:I picked up the EHX B9 from a local post office earlier today and will be taking it for a brief test drive shortly. Also, Idiotbox has completed and mailed preordered V2 Dungeonmasters, and I Just added Foxrox Brown Muff and Red Octave ZIM cards to the pile. A hung day, or whatever the young folks around here call it is imminent. :joy:

I saw idiotbox is having a 25% off sale today :excellent:


Hopefully he actually ships pedals. 3 week build time is turning into 6 weeks and counting for my Dungeon Master.

Re: What is in the post? welcome to GWA: gear whores anonymo

Mon Jun 25, 2018 1:57 am

yeee took me 3 months to get my pre order dark waves (which was like a quoted 2 week turn around?)

Re: What is in the post? welcome to GWA: gear whores anonymo

Mon Jun 25, 2018 2:13 am

comesect2.0 wrote:
20180624_203110.jpg


Good to see it arrived!

Re: What is in the post? welcome to GWA: gear whores anonymo

Mon Jun 25, 2018 7:49 am

nogodsnobedtimes wrote:
Jero wrote:
ck3 wrote:I picked up the EHX B9 from a local post office earlier today and will be taking it for a brief test drive shortly. Also, Idiotbox has completed and mailed preordered V2 Dungeonmasters, and I Just added Foxrox Brown Muff and Red Octave ZIM cards to the pile. A hung day, or whatever the young folks around here call it is imminent. :joy:

I saw idiotbox is having a 25% off sale today :excellent:


Hopefully he actually ships pedals. 3 week build time is turning into 6 weeks and counting for my Dungeon Master.


My V2 Dungeonmaster shipped shortly after sending an email inquiry regarding order status. I thought the remainder of the batch was also nearing completion based on Matt's reply. He seems pretty responsive to emails, though my Black Friday Han-taun also took longer than the original estimate to ship. Still, the build time hasn't been too bad for what I assume is a small (if not one man) operation. Plus, the ILF tourbox he previously sponsored was loads of fun.

Re: What is in the post? welcome to GWA: gear whores anonymo

Mon Jun 25, 2018 9:42 am

Meteore
Tensor
Generation Loss
Belts for fixing cassette players
Knobs for knobby machines
Foot pedal for a dumb old dictation machine I bought for $1
Microcassettes for said dumb old dictation machine
Various other shit I don’t need

Re: What is in the post? welcome to GWA: gear whores anonymo

Mon Jun 25, 2018 4:08 pm

ck3 wrote:
nogodsnobedtimes wrote:
Jero wrote:
ck3 wrote:I picked up the EHX B9 from a local post office earlier today and will be taking it for a brief test drive shortly. Also, Idiotbox has completed and mailed preordered V2 Dungeonmasters, and I Just added Foxrox Brown Muff and Red Octave ZIM cards to the pile. A hung day, or whatever the young folks around here call it is imminent. :joy:

I saw idiotbox is having a 25% off sale today :excellent:


Hopefully he actually ships pedals. 3 week build time is turning into 6 weeks and counting for my Dungeon Master.


My V2 Dungeonmaster shipped shortly after sending an email inquiry regarding order status. I thought the remainder of the batch was also nearing completion based on Matt's reply. He seems pretty responsive to emails, though my Black Friday Han-taun also took longer than the original estimate to ship. Still, the build time hasn't been too bad for what I assume is a small (if not one man) operation. Plus, the ILF tourbox he previously sponsored was loads of fun.


Yeah, I'm not mad, just impatient is all :lol:

Re: What is in the post? welcome to GWA: gear whores anonymo

Wed Jun 27, 2018 5:32 am

This morning a postman came at my door with 2 packs:
MASF Kollaps
Elektron Digitakt
!!!

Re: What is in the post? welcome to GWA: gear whores anonymo

Wed Jun 27, 2018 9:25 am

Postman has an Industrialectric RM-1N from our own raj007 for me today. Gotta go to work and then SciFi bookclub afterwards so I won't be home until late :cry:

Re: What is in the post? welcome to GWA: gear whores anonymo

Wed Jun 27, 2018 12:27 pm

daedelus23 wrote:Postman has an Industrialectric RM-1N from our own raj007 for me today. Gotta go to work and then SciFi bookclub afterwards so I won't be home until late :cry:

SciFi bookclub sounds like blast!

Re: What is in the post? welcome to GWA: gear whores anonymo

Wed Jun 27, 2018 12:59 pm

Jero wrote:
daedelus23 wrote:Postman has an Industrialectric RM-1N from our own raj007 for me today. Gotta go to work and then SciFi bookclub afterwards so I won't be home until late :cry:

SciFi bookclub sounds like blast!


It's a lot of fun. Most everyone else is way more informed than I am so I usually end up with a list if three or four classic books I should really read. This month's book was a bit of a dud though ("Free Live Free" by Gene Wolfe)
Post a reply