· Gen · Guit · · Bldrs · B/S/T ·

Switch to full style
General Gear Discussion - effects, synths, etc.
Post a reply

Re: What is in the post? welcome to GWA: gear whores anonymo

Wed May 16, 2018 9:03 am

better. i finally found a combination of meds that works to chill my depression, and so i've been getting out and going up to DC for shows and such. in a few weeks when my budget allows i'm going to get DAW software for my laptop and start recording (finally!).

Wed May 16, 2018 9:04 am

I would like more dub kitty loops plz

Wed May 16, 2018 10:18 am

EAE Mu Blaster and a Mini were waiting for me upon return from vacation.

also just jumped on a Driving Notion which popped up on Reverb at a v reasonable price.

Wed May 16, 2018 8:38 pm

Found one of these for less than the prior PGS clearance price and pounced on it:

Also, the Elements arrived today and more than lives up to the hype. It doesn't seem capable of HM-2 chainsaw mids, but can pretty much do everything else in terms of boosting, overdriving, or distorting a signal. I only had 30 minutes of tinker time with a guitar and tube head and crave moar. So glad a staycation is on the horizon. :yay:

Wed May 16, 2018 8:43 pm

Dandolin wrote:In :joy:

Haxan (all mine!) and Virus (on loan) from Jero/Stomping Stones :hug:

Haxan is Jero's most sincerely awesome take/expansion on the classic Dan Armstrong Blue Clipper (think Distortion + and beyond!); I'm not exactly sure what Virus is, but in my rig it is acting like a MKI Tonebender on peyote, so everything is
:ilfreak:
in my house right now. :dance:

Missed this! :love: :snax:

Wed May 16, 2018 8:57 pm

Had a few drinks last night and took my sleeping med. Woke up and received confirmation my bids on a Tremolessence and Avalanche Run were accepted. So I guess that's where I'm headed.

Oh and I bought a Mustang bridge, Mustang pickup covers, and some Fender witch hat knobs... so I assume I'm planning on buying a Mustang and modding it.

I have only slight recollection of this, but my board was torn apart and I don't know what signal chain I was planning with the AvRun and Trem pedal but we'll find out.

Wed May 16, 2018 9:04 pm

:lol: sounds like a good night

Wed May 16, 2018 9:16 pm

Ambien. :idea:

Wed May 16, 2018 11:15 pm

about to pull the trigger on an avri '65 :D will easily be the nicest guitar I've ever owned. if this one gets stolen I will probably quit sound lol

Wed May 16, 2018 11:31 pm

D.o.S. wrote:I would like more dub kitty loops plz

Wed May 16, 2018 11:52 pm

resincum wrote:about to pull the trigger on an avri '65 :D will easily be the nicest guitar I've ever owned. if this one gets stolen I will probably quit sound lol

Jag? Jazz?

Thu May 17, 2018 12:12 am

woooops

issa JM :D

and it's done! :success: I've got butterflies in my tummy :!!!:

Thu May 17, 2018 1:17 am

ummohyeah wrote:Ambien. :idea:

You can’t spell ambient without Ambien

Thu May 17, 2018 2:24 am

ummohyeah wrote:Had a few drinks last night and took my sleeping med. Woke up and received confirmation my bids on a Tremolessence and Avalanche Run were accepted. So I guess that's where I'm headed.

Oh and I bought a Mustang bridge, Mustang pickup covers, and some Fender witch hat knobs... so I assume I'm planning on buying a Mustang and modding it.

I have only slight recollection of this, but my board was torn apart and I don't know what signal chain I was planning with the AvRun and Trem pedal but we'll find out.

Doin it right in my book!

Thu May 17, 2018 7:57 am

Ambien is a hell of a drug.
Post a reply