What is in the post? The thread of and for GAS!



Moderators: PumpkinPieces, metalmariachi

Re: What is in the post? The thread of and for GAS!

Postby ck3 » Sat Jan 07, 2017 11:32 pm

resincum wrote:Image

:!!!:


How's the QC on the unit you received? I had to return the new one that I purchased because of a loud, incessant humming noise (even with battery power) ... which was a shame considering how decent the pedal sounded otherwise.


One more deal I couldn't pass up today:

Image

There's a Reverb seller with a few more left offering them at closeout pricing new, which is close to half of what they usually cost ... and they seem to work equally well with guitar and bass per demo vids. :joy:
ck3

User avatar
committed
committed
 
Posts: 434
Joined: Wed Feb 24, 2016 10:59 pm
Location: Wooodbridge, CT

Re: What is in the post? The thread of and for GAS!

Postby odontophobia » Sun Jan 08, 2017 9:45 am

I kind of went ham at the end of 16 beginning of 17.

In:
CIOKS ADAM
MIJ HM-2
Loop Master 2-I/O Box
TC Electronic Ditto x2
TC Electronic Dreamscape modulation pedal
God City Instruments Business Card PCB and accompanying kit to build the Brutalist Jr.

And so far I haven't flipped a thing since the year started. Squad goals.
theavondon wrote:BUY IT, GIVE A SHIT LATER
odontophobia

User avatar
Supporter
Supporter
 
Posts: 4567
Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:09 pm
Location: michigan

Re: What is in the post? The thread of and for GAS!

Postby resincum » Sun Jan 08, 2017 11:36 am

ck3 wrote:
resincum wrote:Image

:!!!:


How's the QC on the unit you received? I had to return the new one that I purchased because of a loud, incessant humming noise (even with battery power) ... which was a shame considering how decent the pedal sounded otherwise.
:

I tried a rat from gc a couple of weeks ago and it was hot garbage. this thing sounds amazing compared to that and at a fraction of the cost. all modes are usable and its so LOUD. crazy loud. no hum or anything, very pleased with this. was thinking about getting the one on reverb until you mentioned quality issues qq
Image
l.u.t.o.//TOO MANY OF US//STAR EATER///RESIN CUM///VISUALS
i'm glad i can call you a friend. even if i'll never see you again
Image
resincum

User avatar
Supporter
Supporter
 
Posts: 3367
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2014 12:30 am
Location: el paso

Re: What is in the post? The thread of and for GAS!

Postby MechaGodzilla » Sun Jan 08, 2017 1:11 pm

Huh. I had a rattack and it was a squealy piece of shit.
MechaGodzilla

User avatar
experienced
experienced
 
Posts: 510
Joined: Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:19 am

Re: What is in the post? The thread of and for GAS!

Postby ck3 » Sun Jan 08, 2017 2:56 pm

I thought my former R.attack may have been a 1/100 bum unit. Glad I didn't opt for an exchange.

I just discovered a forgotten Amazon Christmas gift card and used it to grab an EHX Nano Small Stone and the Caline knockoff of the Xotic BB Preamp. That should be enough incoming gear for a while.
ck3

User avatar
committed
committed
 
Posts: 434
Joined: Wed Feb 24, 2016 10:59 pm
Location: Wooodbridge, CT

Re: What is in the post? The thread of and for GAS!

Postby Ruiner » Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:36 pm

Incoming!

Image

Image
Ruiner

User avatar
FAMOUS
FAMOUS
 
Posts: 1485
Joined: Mon Jul 13, 2015 1:58 pm

Re: What is in the post? The thread of and for GAS!

Postby vidret » Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:42 pm

septavox!! sweet
vidret

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 5424
Joined: Fri Oct 21, 2011 5:55 pm
Location: Skogen

Re: What is in the post? The thread of and for GAS!

Postby frodog » Sun Jan 08, 2017 4:22 pm

Ahn its way..?

image1.JPG
image1.JPG (192.71 KiB) Viewed 213 times
frodog

User avatar
experienced
experienced
 
Posts: 687
Joined: Fri Aug 28, 2015 2:55 pm
Location: the hollowed out chest of a dead horse

Re: What is in the post? The thread of and for GAS!

Postby sergiomunoz74 » Sun Jan 08, 2017 7:36 pm

How much does a Ibanez PM7 usually go, I wanna pick one up from reverb for phase plus crazy noise duties. It seems so cheap that I feel like I would lose nothing in owning it. Yay/nay?
sergiomunoz74

User avatar
experienced
experienced
 
Posts: 914
Joined: Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:25 am

Re: What is in the post? The thread of and for GAS!

Postby comesect2.0 » Sun Jan 08, 2017 8:41 pm

frodog wrote:Ahn its way..?

image1.JPG


has he contacted you yet about it been shipped?
Image
ImageImage

Chankgeez wrote:In the future people will only communicate by using memes.

Image
comesect2.0

User avatar
FAMOUS
FAMOUS
 
Posts: 1699
Joined: Sat Oct 22, 2016 10:44 pm
Location: TX

Re: What is in the post? The thread of and for GAS!

Postby frodog » Sun Jan 08, 2017 8:53 pm

Nope, just sent me this picture and asked for my address (although I already gave it to him, twice). The finish is not what I described to him either, but.. I do like it. No matter, as long as he ships it soon.
frodog

User avatar
experienced
experienced
 
Posts: 687
Joined: Fri Aug 28, 2015 2:55 pm
Location: the hollowed out chest of a dead horse

Re: What is in the post? The thread of and for GAS!

Postby comesect2.0 » Sun Jan 08, 2017 8:58 pm

bummer...well hopefully soon is right, getting the ''aw shit'' feeling...hopfully its just the coffee and beer talkin upstairs...ive heard nothing but good about msl so :yay: hopfully we both will be heathen earthin it up soon enough.
Image
ImageImage

Chankgeez wrote:In the future people will only communicate by using memes.

Image
comesect2.0

User avatar
FAMOUS
FAMOUS
 
Posts: 1699
Joined: Sat Oct 22, 2016 10:44 pm
Location: TX

Re: What is in the post? The thread of and for GAS!

Postby kbit » Sun Jan 08, 2017 9:11 pm

sergiomunoz74 wrote:How much does a Ibanez PM7 usually go, I wanna pick one up from reverb for phase plus crazy noise duties. It seems so cheap that I feel like I would lose nothing in owning it. Yay/nay?


It's a very fun pedal to explore, and you probably shouldn't pay much more than $40. The footswitches on that series of Ibanez pedals sucks, just a heads up.
D.o.S. wrote:I'm fucking stupid and no one should operate under any other premise.
kbit

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 11200
Joined: Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:16 pm
Location: Philadelphia

Re: What is in the post? The thread of and for GAS!

Postby sergiomunoz74 » Sun Jan 08, 2017 9:13 pm

kbit wrote:
sergiomunoz74 wrote:How much does a Ibanez PM7 usually go, I wanna pick one up from reverb for phase plus crazy noise duties. It seems so cheap that I feel like I would lose nothing in owning it. Yay/nay?


It's a very fun pedal to explore, and you probably shouldn't pay much more than $40.


dang only one I can find dude wants 55 bucks shipped on reverb, I think I will wait for a deal of some sort then. 15 bucks ain't a lot but If I can save enough money for two burritos and an horchata at my local taco place then I will wait. :omg:
sergiomunoz74

User avatar
experienced
experienced
 
Posts: 914
Joined: Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:25 am

Re: What is in the post? The thread of and for GAS!

Postby BoatRich » Sun Jan 08, 2017 9:18 pm

sergiomunoz74 wrote:
kbit wrote:
sergiomunoz74 wrote:How much does a Ibanez PM7 usually go, I wanna pick one up from reverb for phase plus crazy noise duties. It seems so cheap that I feel like I would lose nothing in owning it. Yay/nay?


It's a very fun pedal to explore, and you probably shouldn't pay much more than $40.


dang only one I can find dude wants 55 bucks shipped on reverb, I think I will wait for a deal of some sort then. 15 bucks ain't a lot but If I can save enough money for two burritos and an horchata at my local taco place then I will wait. :omg:

Shameless self promotion but I'm selling one for 30
BoatRich

User avatar
FAMOUS
FAMOUS
 
Posts: 1892
Joined: Wed Mar 26, 2014 2:58 pm
Location: Northern VA/DC

PreviousNext

Return to General Gear



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: big jilm, Bing [Bot], bob the r0bot, UglyCasanova and 12 guests


Sponsored Ad. (Please no inflated/repetitive clicking. Thanks!)

Advertisements help support ILF


ilovefuzz.com is not responsible for user-submitted content. Users participate at their own discretion and risk.