Gasalcoholics anonymous? whoever said this was a help group?

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: What is in the post? GAS makes me more creative right?

Postby ck3 » Sat Jan 19, 2019 5:21 pm

Amazon supplied the goods. Clayton was the most prevalent brand along with cameos by Dunlop and Graphtech.
ck3

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby Zounds Perspex » Sun Jan 20, 2019 11:04 am

ARC Effects Soothsayer on the way. Can’t ever have too many RATS!
Maybe partying will help.
Zounds Perspex

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby JTurbide » Sun Jan 20, 2019 6:06 pm

Keeley GC-2 compressor/limiter. :) Super excited for a not so exciting pedal :p This will be my first compressor (or limiter), will use it for bass. It's apparently the same pedal as the Bassist but a little less restraining in the ultra-lows.
Should work just fine, I play a 4 string in standard tuning so...
JTurbide

experienced
experienced

Postby Paul_C » Sun Jan 20, 2019 6:58 pm

Paul_C wrote:I've finally settled on something to buy :) and a used Alexander Colour Theory should be on its way to me soon :)

I was also pointed at the DBA Total Sonic Annihilation 2, which has suggested to me that first I should try some pedals through the feedback looper pedal I already have (currently only used for my Miku) and see what happens :)

The ColourTheory is going to be brilliant for making weird noises sound even weirder, but the feedback looper pedal (a Barge Concepts VFB-X) has been a revelation :)

I was thinking of selling my CSIDMAN but running it through the looper has added another layer to what it can do, plus I tried my Bakvendt and CSIDMAN with it today and that was cool too.

So 2019 is going to include a period of trying some of my other pedals through it too, to see what happens - not bad for a pedal that I bought for almost nothing (I was so pleased with it even when I'd only tried the Miku through it that I sent the seller a little more cash).
Paul_C

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby Paul_C » Tue Jan 22, 2019 11:05 am

I missed out on an XP300 Space Station yesterday and decided to console myself today, so an order for a Shift-Line Prism-9 was placed this morning :)

http://shift-line.com/card.php?device=10092
Paul_C

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby Dowi » Wed Jan 23, 2019 8:48 am

In today. I expect to spend some months just playing with the different patches :!!!:

Last edited by Dowi on Wed Jan 23, 2019 6:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BIRCH BARK | Solo stuff | Bandcamp - Youtube
HIBAGON | Polyrhythmic Heavy Duo | Bandcamp - Spotyshit
Dowi

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby Jero » Wed Jan 23, 2019 4:03 pm

Dowi wrote:In today. I expect to spend some months just playing with the different patches :!!!:

I've been trying to pre plan what patches I want :lol: ...there are so many
I make noise toys under Stomping Stones

oldangelmidnight wrote:This is the classic ILF I love. Emotional highs and lows. Scooped mids in my heart all day long.
Jero

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Dowi » Wed Jan 23, 2019 6:02 pm

Jero wrote:
Dowi wrote:In today. I expect to spend some months just playing with the different patches :!!!:

I've been trying to pre plan what patches I want :lol: ...there are so many

Well, i have left out a couple ones that i really would have loved to try, but in the end i decided that, in case i really can't live without those, i'm goin to order an extra module. i think that 16 are more than one could wish for in a single pedal. :)

I decided to go with the first bank basically with just 8 different delay patches, and keep the other stuff on the second one, just to have a bit of mental order :idea: .
Dowi

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby Zounds Perspex » Wed Jan 23, 2019 7:23 pm

Ordered a Volante last night - I tried to resist, but didn’t make it.
Maybe partying will help.
Zounds Perspex

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby rickenbastard » Thu Jan 24, 2019 2:20 am

One of these days I'm picking up a Champion Leccy "The Divvy". I borrowed/demo'd one for a bit now I'm finally going to own one. It's awesome.
rickenbastard

committed
committed

Postby Dandolin » Thu Jan 24, 2019 2:58 am

Yep :love: lurve the Divvy--makes errethang bigger; fantastic dirty boost. The Fettle, its tighter, laser-beam-focused brother boost is pretty fine too (and they stack great together). Looking forward to seeing what else Wooly from Champion Leccy comes up with....
Last edited by Dandolin on Thu Jan 24, 2019 12:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"In a moment of unparalleled genius, Noel Parachute headed off this potential disaster by unplugging the microphone."
Dandolin

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby starthammering » Thu Jan 24, 2019 4:21 am

First post!

Waiting on a DSI Mopho keys to pair with my TETR4. I'm gonna make polyphonic waves.

Has anyone pre-ordered the Eventide Rose? Hard to resist.
starthammering

uncommitted
uncommitted

Postby Jero » Thu Jan 24, 2019 2:43 pm

Dowi wrote:Image
Well, i have left out a couple ones that i really would have loved to try, but in the end i decided that, in case i really can't live without those, i'm goin to order an extra module. i think that 16 are more than one could wish for in a single pedal. :)

I decided to go with the first bank basically with just 8 different delay patches, and keep the other stuff on the second one, just to have a bit of mental order :idea: .

:lol: Yea that's a wise move. Would have to get multiple modules as well. I think I'm gonna just slap all the weirdness I can into one right off the bat :animal:

Dandolin wrote:Yep :love: lurve the Divvy--makes errethang bigger; fantastic dirty boost. The Fettle, its tighter, laser-beam-focused brother boost is pretty fine too (and they stack great together). Looking forward to seeing what else Wooly from Champion Leccy comes up with....

You seen the Woozy yet? :snax: Kind of Slowly Melting like I think.
I make noise toys under Stomping Stones

oldangelmidnight wrote:This is the classic ILF I love. Emotional highs and lows. Scooped mids in my heart all day long.
Jero

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Dowi » Thu Jan 24, 2019 5:11 pm

Jero wrote:
Dowi wrote:Image

:lol: Yea that's a wise move. Would have to get multiple modules as well. I think I'm gonna just slap all the weirdness I can into one right off the bat :animal:

Yeah got to admit the second module is kinda "leave me here for days just tweaking knobs on a single loop"
Dowi

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby CrazyDroneDream » Thu Jan 24, 2019 11:26 pm

Hey Dowi... How do you choose the modules for the Molecular Disruptor when you order it? When I tried it first took me to my PayPal to pay. Is it after that?
CrazyDroneDream

committed
committed

PreviousNext

Return to General Gear