Re: Seppuku FX

Postby UglyCasanova » Sat Oct 17, 2020 7:32 am

Actually chopped the price in half :lol:
UglyCasanova

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Pepe » Sun Oct 18, 2020 12:57 pm

Apparently the seller was successful. But we won't know the last price, I fear.
Pepe

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby Christophe » Sun Oct 18, 2020 1:40 pm

Yep. The previous KK on Reverb was last listed at 444 euros... Don't know about the final offer though.
How does this work by the way? For most pedals, you can see the history of all the sales for a pedal, over the last couple of years. Seppuku is too niche for having a history tab on Reverb?
"It's wrong but it works."
Christophe

committed
committed

Postby Confuzzled » Mon Oct 19, 2020 10:31 am

[youtube]https://youtu.be/LEyoVuG3Jj8[/youtube]

I forgot about UglyCasanova's side by side with the ADDpedals Data error & Icy water. I love my data error.
Confuzzled

experienced
experienced

Postby Dandolin » Mon Oct 19, 2020 10:33 am

Confuzzled wrote:

I forgot about UglyCasanova's side by side with the ADDpedals Data error & Icy water. I love my data error.

yep - classic
never did get around to scoring an IC Water or workalike (or modding a Nux myself) :facepalm:
still sounds great :joy:

to those in the know- what is going on in the IC Water/Data Error? Is the bend futzing with the delay time? Is it a random lfo? Some kind of intermittent pulse? :idk:
On an other board, in another time:
"I also have a Fat Goat HB/P90 on my bastardized f-hollowed V, which is made of God-knows what kind of wood and of how many pieces. That guitar sounded OK when I installed one Shlabotnik pup on it; it actually became alive, very soaring; but I ended up preferring the Fat Goat, which gives me a darker, more "barking" tone as well as more "CHANK" and (maybe) better dynamics when played clean."
Dandolin

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Confuzzled » Mon Oct 19, 2020 3:59 pm

Dandolin wrote:
Confuzzled wrote:

yep - classic
never did get around to scoring an IC Water or workalike (or modding a Nux myself) :facepalm:
still sounds great :joy:

to those in the know- what is going on in the IC Water/Data Error? Is the bend futzing with the delay time? Is it a random lfo? Some kind of intermittent pulse? :idk:

After all this time I still cannot embed a youtube video...

I have to check my data error pedal up against UC's to see if theres a difference. I have the Simon the magpie version which is different. I don't know enough about the electronics to tell what the ned is doing. Dan (Dminer) would be able to explain it better.
Confuzzled

experienced
experienced

Postby Dandolin » Mon Oct 19, 2020 4:36 pm

yeah, embedding youtube can be a bit of a pita, especially on a mobile device
string should look like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LEyoVuG3Jj8
full url, no s after http and after.com /watch?v= then the unique signifier
mobile urls chop up the url to look more like you.tube and get rid of the watch?v= part

its easier on a computer because you an just block and copy what's in the url bar and erase the s

as for the secret of the IC Water, I guess I can see why folks would want to keep it a secret :mope: :lol:

and now my lappy is about to go down with no reliable power supply until the one i just ordered arrived, so it's the phone for me for a while
expect monosyllabic shitposting :lol:
On an other board, in another time:
"I also have a Fat Goat HB/P90 on my bastardized f-hollowed V, which is made of God-knows what kind of wood and of how many pieces. That guitar sounded OK when I installed one Shlabotnik pup on it; it actually became alive, very soaring; but I ended up preferring the Fat Goat, which gives me a darker, more "barking" tone as well as more "CHANK" and (maybe) better dynamics when played clean."
Dandolin

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Confuzzled » Tue Oct 20, 2020 1:13 pm

Dandolin wrote:yeah, embedding youtube can be a bit of a pita, especially on a mobile device
string should look like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LEyoVuG3Jj8
full url, no s after http and after.com /watch?v= then the unique signifier
mobile urls chop up the url to look more like you.tube and get rid of the watch?v= part

its easier on a computer because you an just block and copy what's in the url bar and erase the s

as for the secret of the IC Water, I guess I can see why folks would want to keep it a secret :mope: :lol:

and now my lappy is about to go down with no reliable power supply until the one i just ordered arrived, so it's the phone for me for a while
expect monosyllabic shitposting :lol:

Y'know I copied it from my desktop and dropped it into the tags but I will try again using your knowledge o' jedi master.

I think the main issue is the tight fit inside the enclosure. from what I've seen the bend goes to both sides of the board so for me I don't want to unscrew anything in fear of screwing things up.
Confuzzled

experienced
experienced

Previous

Return to General Gear