Setup of the day thread?

Moderator: Ghost Hip

Re: Setup of the day thread?

Postby codetocontra » Mon Aug 12, 2019 11:53 pm

$harkToootth wrote:Your monobios has one more knob than mine, a cv in? (I have a carrier in, assuming yours does too?), and stereo ins and outs, and I'm really bitter about it.
JK, looks great :hug:

Are you new here?

Welcome back, Sharky.
codetocontra

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby BetterOffShred » Tue Aug 13, 2019 12:29 pm

$harkToootth wrote:Your monobios has one more knob than mine, a cv in? (I have a carrier in, assuming yours does too?), and stereo ins and outs, and I'm really bitter about it.
JK, looks great :hug:

It has a carrier in and a "modulation" in which I had to get some clarity on from Curtis, kind of neat spot to add some signal for unique results. No stereo on mine, I don't use stereo.. :idk:

The carrier in portion is definitely a favorite feature.. always something to experiment with. The carrier bleed isn't very pronounced in this unit, as an analog purist(for ring mod) I kind of actually enjoy it in the background. The controls are very interactive and you can minimize it with a little tweaking at a given area.
BetterOffShred

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby adamajah » Tue Aug 13, 2019 12:45 pm

BetterOffShred wrote:I built a tune in Tokyo radio synth thing.. it's so rad as a carrier.. the seek mode is bananas..

Someday we'll get clips from BoS :cry:
codetocontra wrote:I am basically "batman."

soundcloud noise
adamajah

experienced
experienced

Postby $harkToootth » Tue Aug 13, 2019 2:18 pm

codetocontra wrote:Are you new here? Welcome back, Sharky.

Happy to be back! I secretly hope your bit crusher search is not over cause... that would... crush the bit? :no: :cry:
BetterOffShred wrote:It has a carrier in and a "modulation" in which I had to get some clarity on from Curtis, kind of neat spot to add some signal for unique results. No stereo on mine, I don't use stereo.. :idk:

The carrier in portion is definitely a favorite feature.. always something to experiment with. The carrier bleed isn't very pronounced in this unit, as an analog purist(for ring mod) I kind of actually enjoy it in the background. The controls are very interactive and you can minimize it with a little tweaking at a given area.

I don't use stereo either, I was just pretending/trying to be cool :cry: .
Carrier bleed is just God's way of saying you are loved and understood. :?: :animal:
"SWIPE LEFT ASSHOLE!" -retinal orbita
"Whatever ASSHOLE here’s my pedal that makes humpback whale noises and also it has a built in sequencer so stick it in your craw! -retinal orbita
"Patty Mullen takes me from a ball peen to a sledge" -The Great Velvet Hammer
"...at this exact moment Divine has learned of your jealous scheme from the local town gossip. She also has your address, ASS HOLE!" -Narrator (Mr. J) PINK FLAMINGOS
$harkToootth

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Location: African Noise Scene With Uganda Boy and Jeffo Mugando

Postby BetterOffShred » Tue Aug 13, 2019 3:20 pm

adamajah wrote:
BetterOffShred wrote:I built a tune in Tokyo radio synth thing.. it's so rad as a carrier.. the seek mode is bananas..

Someday we'll get clips from BoS :cry:

You say this .. but secretly you don't actually want this..

I need to figure out a decent means of recording stuff using my cell phone probably. :idk:
BetterOffShred

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby jrfox92 » Tue Aug 13, 2019 3:34 pm

$hark! It's been so long. We miss you and love you and we're definitely not going to trap you in the basement so you can never leave again. :group: :D
Since I always forget:

Inconuucl wrote:You can't kill Strymon, it'll just resurrect 3 days later.

BitchPudding wrote:Despite all my rage, I am still just eating tacos in a cage.

Inconuucl wrote:Welcome to ilf, we have three jokes and twelve posters. <3
jrfox92

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Eivind August » Tue Aug 13, 2019 4:28 pm

Yes, welcome back, dollar hark! :hug:

Oh, by the way, could you head down in the basement real quick to check out this neat oscillating fuzz? (Quick jrfox, get the door, get the door!) :duck:
https://irerror.bandcamp.com/

friendship wrote:You motherfuckers think I won't fuck up a couple octoroks and assemble the Triforce?

Deals:
NSFW: show
succor, UncleBBQ, jerms, marco.desan, jwar, robapov, Tom Dalton, Gigahearts_FX, frigid midget, K2000, Tristan, untilshewokeme, backwardsvoyager, Strange Tales, brandsmannen, Ugly Casanova, goroth, Abanoise, Casavettes, multi_s, oldangelmidnight, Jero, Inconuucl, Dungus, christianatl, doralin, Wittgenstein, worra, D.o.S, rfurtkamp, blankfield, sillyfabe
Eivind August

HERO
HERO

Postby $harkToootth » Tue Aug 13, 2019 6:33 pm

:cry: Thanks guys! Happy to be back! Mr. Fox, I still plan on typing band names in all CAPS though... sorry... I am who I am... :cry: (Does Witt still post here under a pseudonym? I plan on re-purposing his trade mark V :cry: V).
"SWIPE LEFT ASSHOLE!" -retinal orbita
"Whatever ASSHOLE here’s my pedal that makes humpback whale noises and also it has a built in sequencer so stick it in your craw! -retinal orbita
"Patty Mullen takes me from a ball peen to a sledge" -The Great Velvet Hammer
"...at this exact moment Divine has learned of your jealous scheme from the local town gossip. She also has your address, ASS HOLE!" -Narrator (Mr. J) PINK FLAMINGOS
$harkToootth

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Location: African Noise Scene With Uganda Boy and Jeffo Mugando

Postby cosmicevan » Tue Aug 13, 2019 10:31 pm

•○• cosmically yours •○•
cosmicevan

involved
involved

Postby BetterOffShred » Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:02 pm

Looks fun:)
BetterOffShred

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Disarm D'arcy » Thu Aug 15, 2019 5:04 pm

Good deals: OsbornKT, Phantasmagorovich, UglyCasanova, DarkAxel, Skip, D.o.S, ColdBrightSunlight, Eivind August, Goroth

http://instagram.com/disarmdarcy
http://youtube.com/channel/UCkZCZc7w0QdhKnsrEenyGRg
http://barragemusic.eu/

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Disarm D'arcy

Supporter
Supporter

Previous

Return to General Gear