The New Updated RRR (Bigberator?)

Moderator: Ryan

Re: The New Updated RRR (Bigberator?)

Postby nightraven » Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:08 am

radical deluxe reverberator
deep space reverberator
nightraven reverberator :poke:

i dunno i'm no good at names

i dunno if it's been asked before but will the new reverb have an effects loop on it? i'm really GASing the u2 shimmer type sound
nightraven

committed
committed

Postby Ryan » Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:20 pm

Great suggestions, thanks gents! Maybe we'll call the mini ones Reverberator and do the first run of big ones in red and call them Radical Red Reverberators... I like using Radical to differentiate the versions...

And nr, I don't know if I'll put a loop in the pedal... it's not part of my goals now and I really want to use the smallest enclosure possible for the Bigberator. I sort of put loops and stereo in the same category.. cool options for a fully decked out version but something that 99% of customers wouldn't need or use. As a long term goal, one day I'd like to do the ultimate Reverberator... rackmount, true stereo in and out, effects loop.
Ryan

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Nychthemeron » Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:38 pm

The ultimate reverberator would be the size of a house and the sound would fully decay after two weeks.
Do you like listening to homemade music? Me too. Why don't you try one of mine?

Current ILF Love: OHNOHO CHK CHK BOOM, Mellowtone Melx Fuzz 2, EQD Dream Crusher, Devi Ever ID, Dr. Scientist Proto-Miniberator - new vids eventually

some mysteries are best unsolved
Nychthemeron

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby benjuro » Wed Mar 23, 2016 8:28 am

I couldn't find an answer so I bumped an ancient thread :facepalm:

Were there circuit changes affecting tone or performance along the way?
I reliably see the big box vinyl versions going for big money and wonder what the differences are, if any.
Special low-frequency version.
benjuro

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby bronzetalon » Mon Apr 11, 2016 11:01 am

benjuro wrote:I couldn't find an answer so I bumped an ancient thread :facepalm:

I reliably see the big box vinyl versions going for big money and wonder what the differences are, if any.

As far as I know aside from maaaaybe some reduced noise in the newer boxes there should be no difference. The only real difference is the old boxes were more labor intensive when they were vinyl finishes and thus more expensive.
bronzetalon

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby Jero » Mon Apr 11, 2016 2:21 pm

bronzetalon wrote:
benjuro wrote:I couldn't find an answer so I bumped an ancient thread :facepalm:

As far as I know aside from maaaaybe some reduced noise in the newer boxes there should be no difference. The only real difference is the old boxes were more labor intensive when they were vinyl finishes and thus more expensive.

This. They have that mojo from Tanya and Ryan hand finishing them. None two are alike, for the most part.
I make noise toys under Stomping Stones

oldangelmidnight wrote:This is the classic ILF I love. Emotional highs and lows. Scooped mids in my heart all day long.
Jero

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby space6oy » Mon Apr 11, 2016 4:52 pm

is there something new to the function i haven't caught? :wha?:

and when's stereoberator happening?! ;)
space6oy

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Previous

Return to Dr. Scientist