Would you (or have you) ever?

Moderator: Ryan

Re: Would you (or have you) ever?

Postby LowWatt » Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:48 am

Nychthemeron wrote:I just realized that the total amount for all the pedals in the box would be $1575.00 (sans tax). :eek:

I'd pay that for a rare and badassed guitar, so I think I'd do the same for a rare and badassed pedalboard.
LowWatt

committed
committed

Postby Nychthemeron » Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:58 am

I never said it wasn't worth it. There's always a significant cost to advance the field of science.
Do you like listening to homemade music? Me too. Why don't you try one of mine?

Current ILF Love: OHNOHO CHK CHK BOOM, Mellowtone Melx Fuzz 2, EQD Dream Crusher, Devi Ever ID, Dr. Scientist Proto-Miniberator - new vids eventually

some mysteries are best unsolved
Nychthemeron

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby Ryan » Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:40 pm

I don't think it would have to be thaaat expensive, I think that looks pricey too! I was thinking more like a grand-ish.. I don't know exactly, I haven't really pondered the time and expense of it all, but shoot, not $1500.

LW, that monkey drawing with rayguns and lightsabers sounds like the coolest picture ever! Awesome link to the Eureka videos too, man what a blast from the past.. we must be getting old to remember those cartoons hey?

I'm gonna try to find the right die-cast enclosure for this idea and take it from there.. I really want to make this now!
Ryan

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Nychthemeron » Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:04 am

I could see it in a case that looks like the "Harrington 1200" in this episode of Look Around You.

Do you like listening to homemade music? Me too. Why don't you try one of mine?

Current ILF Love: OHNOHO CHK CHK BOOM, Mellowtone Melx Fuzz 2, EQD Dream Crusher, Devi Ever ID, Dr. Scientist Proto-Miniberator - new vids eventually

some mysteries are best unsolved
Nychthemeron

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby Bobby D » Thu Jul 16, 2009 5:28 pm

man.....i think it would be cool to have a big Dr Scientist board. :love:

if i could have one made that integrated my other dirt pedals with dr scientist tremolo, sunny day delay, and cosmichorus, it would be EPIC.

:thumb:
magnatune.com/artists/lvxnova
magnatune.com/artists/stargarden
myspace.com/therealbobbyd

I hate the ground that I have walked upon
Nothing I've done has ever mattered long
Bobby D

committed
committed

Postby LowWatt » Sun Jul 19, 2009 9:22 pm

Bobby D wrote:man.....i think it would be cool to have a big Dr Scientist board. :love:

if i could have one made that integrated my other dirt pedals with dr scientist tremolo, sunny day delay, and cosmichorus, it would be EPIC.

:thumb:

That move would be shortchanging yourself. The Frazz is king!!! I keep it at the end of my chain because I love the way the gate reacts to pedals before it, but I've been using it lately with the Mix way down to put an almost old radio static on some of my parts. Dr. Scientist knows how to bring out the Mr. Hyde in you dirt sounds.

It's ironic, because I have the Frazz and the two other pedals you don't mention (The RRR and The Cleanness) are the Dr. S boxes I want more than anything.
LowWatt

committed
committed

Postby Ryan » Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:55 am

That little white mouse song is great, what an amazing tv show.

LW, I think it's awesome that you have and enjoy a Frazz.. thank you! Reading a heart warming Frazz story like that really makes my day!
Ryan

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Previous

Return to Dr. Scientist