Go Ryan GO!

Moderator: Ryan

Re: Go Ryan GO!

Postby Ryan » Sun Sep 20, 2015 11:03 am

There's about 50 wineries within an hour's drive around us, the country side is littered with orchards and vineyards around here.. and we've been to a few! *smile*

Most of them are traditional red and white grape wines but my favourites are the few that make fruit wines, using apples or peaches or cherries instead of grapes, they taste sweeter and fruitier. Come on over next summer, we'll hit 'em all!

The fruit around here is a real treat.. the peaches we had this summer were the best fruit I've ever had. And the fruit juice! I've been hooked on this cherry juice you get from fresh cherries here, it's awesome.

Still no Ogopogo sightings though, literally nothing...
Ryan

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Ryan » Sun Sep 20, 2015 11:54 am

PanicProne wrote:I'm just hoping he gets a holiday really. I mean, (double?) house moves, being a genius and constantly having to catch up on orders must surely take it's toll!
But yeah, what the thread title says!

Meanwhile I'll be saving up for some more Dr Sci stuff.

Thanks Sean, you're too good to me! *smile*

We were just pondering how a year ago we were packing up the shop and our house in Edmonton to move to BC, the time's gone by so fast. We moved to the rental in Summerland in November and then into the house we're in now in April. We're still unpacking and getting settled, it's a lot of work. Really happy to be through the moving and rental!

It's been a great year here though, really fantastic for us. We haven't had a formal holiday but we holiday a little every day, we always find some time every day for some fun. That hasn't been helping me get caught up but I've been feeling great and enjoying this time. I've got some great projects in too this summer.. the MOD 60W amp kit, a big pedal collection display, a subwoofer build.. All good here buddy and thank you again!
Ryan

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby goroth » Sun Sep 20, 2015 2:01 pm

2011 I was at a conference in Vancouver, and I was fortunate enough to be in the position where I got to drink a fair bit of local stuff - I love it.

Also, having a bit of a holiday every day is awesome. Such a good way to live life. I seriously wonder where we'd be as a group if more people were good at that.
ALLisNOISE wrote:you can dial in some wonderfully smeared 12bit cascades of cicadas leveling a hail of rockets against an army of rusty box fans!

Latest album out on all streaming services and bandcamp and what not.
Spotify /// Apple Music
My band /// Instagram ///Bandcamp ///
goroth

HERO
HERO

Previous

Return to Dr. Scientist