· Gen · Guit · · Bldrs · B/S/T ·

Switch to full style
pedals fished from the shores of lake okanagan and flash frozen for freshness <drscientist.ca> <FB> <IG>
Post a reply

Re: Ogopogo, eh?

Tue Apr 28, 2015 12:54 pm

He said there's about a month lead time on these, so I would get in touch now. :thumb:

Wed Apr 29, 2015 1:02 pm

So awesome!

Thu Apr 30, 2015 9:56 am

ThorZ wrote:Birthday is 7th May so ill give the good Dr a shout then i suspect

I emailed Ryan about a Birthday Bitquest a week ago thinking I'd have a month lead time. He shipped it out today! You might get it a lot sooner than expected.

Ryan is a 10/10 A+ Would take a bullet for dude anyway.

Thu Apr 30, 2015 12:24 pm

I think he just meant a month for these Ogopogos. I'm willing to wait! I'm a patient (broke) man.

Thu Apr 30, 2015 5:11 pm

I keep having a fantasy about having an all Dr Scientist pedalboard with this finish on the reverberator, the forest Elements (two of these), and then the current finish on the BitQuest. The order would be elements>RRR>elements>BitQuest. One elements would always be low gain, and the other high gain. :love:

Fri May 01, 2015 5:57 am

I wish i could afford and all Dr Scientist board :-( it would be amazing

Sun May 03, 2015 8:54 pm

Really makes our day that you guys are digging the Ogoberator, thanks buds! I wish I had better pics to show you, the blue sparkle is really cool looking but really dark and hard to photograph.. plus I suck at taking pics in general, it's a double whammy.

These are totally eligible for birthdays and blems too, thanks for checking in about 'em! My lead times right now are really backed up, like over a month, and sometimes people on the list get tired of waiting and then don't want their pedal so the next in line is up. Sorry to the guys who get tired of waiting, I know it sucks and I'd love to be more caught up.. I'm working on it!

Sun May 10, 2015 3:42 pm

rustywire wrote:
Clean Channel wrote:Love it! Best RRR finish yet!

It's nice...but let's not get carried away now:

Guys, guys, guys...this is the best 'Berator finish.

Sun May 10, 2015 3:44 pm

:erm: Eric!, I think you're in the wrong thread. :D

Wed May 13, 2015 9:38 pm

Chankgeez wrote:Image

Cool! You are using a stock photo for my coming website!

I also love this finish!

Thu May 14, 2015 4:17 am

:?:

Edit: oh, that's your site.

Post makes much more sense now.
Last edited by goroth on Thu May 14, 2015 10:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thu May 14, 2015 9:28 am

I liked the photo.

Thu May 14, 2015 10:22 am

Yea it's neat. My wife is a designer and she's building my site. I had an old piece of aluminum she used for the shots.

All the advert pics for my site are in the same fashion. :)

Thu May 14, 2015 10:24 am

wfs1234 wrote:I keep having a fantasy about having an all Dr Scientist pedalboard with this finish on the reverberator, the forest Elements (two of these), and then the current finish on the BitQuest. The order would be elements>RRR>elements>BitQuest. One elements would always be low gain, and the other high gain. :love:

Can I ask why the reverb is in the middle?

I've had bad luck anywhere but the end.

Thu May 14, 2015 1:28 pm

Cuz verb into dirt is shoegazy.

Verb into bitquest gives each modulation more oomph and linger.
Post a reply