Love the website update

Moderator: Ryan

Re: Love the website update

Postby Clean Channel » Sun Mar 08, 2015 6:35 pm

Oh man, awesome!!!

Please PLEASE let me know as soon as they're available so I can get my pick of the finishes!

I'm still kicking myself for not being first in line to get a BitQuest. Wish I had one of those few colored ones!

Won't make that mistake again!
Clean Channel

Supporter
Supporter

Postby Tristan » Mon Mar 09, 2015 3:53 am

Yeah, I hope it gets lotsa colours, those metal boxes really don't suite Dr Sci i.m.o. (just saying). ;)
good deals with: the_brow, phantasmagorovich, alexsga, DarkAxel, goroth, The Wood Wizard, Tendollarcat, vbps, monkeydancer, intothegroove, Brobee
Tristan

Supporter
Supporter

Postby Sparrow » Mon Mar 09, 2015 12:02 pm

:!!!: Yes!
Blue Strat - Jazzmascis - Tele.
Fender - Squier.
Dr. Scientist - Dirge - FuzzHugger - Montreal Assembly - Hypnodrone.

https://www.youtube.com/user/sparrow1133
Sparrow

Supporter
Supporter

Postby Jwar » Mon Mar 09, 2015 12:18 pm

Tristan wrote:Yeah, I hope it gets lotsa colours, those metal boxes really don't suite Dr Sci i.m.o. (just saying). ;)

Well with laser etching that's more of a possibility. I totally agree with you. There will of course be some metal color (maybe), depends on how this all works out.

I think I heard Ryan tell me that I could go nuts with this. At least that's what I told myself. LOL
"I do not have the ability to think rationally 90% of the time and I also change my mind at the drop of a hat".

-JWAR :)
Jwar

Cosmic of BILF
Cosmic of BILF

Postby Clean Channel » Mon Mar 09, 2015 12:23 pm

Oh man, I'm gonna be watching ILF like a hawk...
Clean Channel

Supporter
Supporter

Postby Ryan » Sat Mar 28, 2015 10:12 pm

Clean Channel wrote:Oh man, awesome!!!

Please PLEASE let me know as soon as they're available so I can get my pick of the finishes!

I'm still kicking myself for not being first in line to get a BitQuest. Wish I had one of those few colored ones!

Won't make that mistake again!

Absolutely, Tim! When I get these pedals built I'll show them first to ILF, these will be the last of the Cosmi v3 so you guys get first dibs. The Cosmi will rise again one day but I'll probably take a year or two off from it to work on other stuff.

jwar wrote:
Tristan wrote:Yeah, I hope it gets lotsa colours, those metal boxes really don't suite Dr Sci i.m.o. (just saying). ;)

Well with laser etching that's more of a possibility. I totally agree with you. There will of course be some metal color (maybe), depends on how this all works out.

I think I heard Ryan tell me that I could go nuts with this. At least that's what I told myself. LOL

I think we should make them really colourful too, go nuts for sure buddy!

These are probably still a month or more away, hey Adam?
Ryan

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Jwar » Sat Mar 28, 2015 10:47 pm

Hmmm...I hope not? LOL. Jeff is doing the graphic, I'm just finished prepping the boxes for a good paint. Purchased a full fledged paint rig today! YES! So going to hit these with some really good paint hopefully tomorrow. Depends on if the store I want to get the paint from is open. Shouldn't be long! Once they are painted, I'll fly through them. :) :)

Oh and I'm going to use automotive paint. Going to talk to them about doing something special. If they can't do it, then I'll use a base color and work my magic a different way. :)

I figured green and black seemed good with the theme, but I could do a bunch of different colors too if people want that. Doesn't make a difference to me! :)
"I do not have the ability to think rationally 90% of the time and I also change my mind at the drop of a hat".

Jwar

Cosmic of BILF
Cosmic of BILF

Postby Jwar » Sat Mar 28, 2015 10:47 pm

Hmmm...I hope not? LOL. Jeff is doing the graphic, I just finished prepping the boxes for a good paint. Purchased a full fledged paint rig today! YES! So going to hit these with some really good paint hopefully tomorrow. Depends on if the store I want to get the paint from is open. Shouldn't be long! Once they are painted, I'll fly through them. :) :)

Oh and I'm going to use automotive paint. Going to talk to them about doing something special. If they can't do it, then I'll use a base color and work my magic a different way. :)

I figured green and black seemed good with the theme, but I could do a bunch of different colors too if people want that. Doesn't make a difference to me! :)

Jwar

Cosmic of BILF
Cosmic of BILF

Postby AxAxSxS » Sun Mar 29, 2015 2:37 am

:drool:
Band=InfiniteFlux Flux on Bandcamp
"Ingenuity comes in the face of adversity, and nobody ever becomes a legend by following the rules set by society" -A.A.
Corey Y wrote:it's not obsessive gear hoarding. ;)

Infinite Flux full sets and demo's on youtube
whiskey_face wrote:that girl can fucking hit lemme tell you :love: :lol:

https://infiniteflux.bandcamp.com/
AxAxSxS

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Jwar » Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:02 pm

Bought some black, purple and green paint! YES! Planning on using a bit of white as well. :)

Painting begins tomorrow!!! Then it's onto the fun stuff!!!

Setting everything up for this has been a pain, but it's because of my family...long story. The work has been good though. haha. I love doing these pedals and being able to be creative with the colors!

Jwar

Cosmic of BILF
Cosmic of BILF

Postby Clean Channel » Fri Apr 03, 2015 12:11 am

Can't wait to see them!!!
Clean Channel

Supporter
Supporter

Postby sylnau » Mon Apr 06, 2015 7:45 am

Clean Channel wrote:Can't wait to see them!!!

^ Same!

And can't wait to here about a Cosmi v4. :joy:
"I can't understand why people are frightened of new ideas. I'm frightened of the old ones." --John Cage

http://www.youtube.com/sylnau
sylnau

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Lola » Mon Apr 06, 2015 2:09 pm

It's been a while, I come back and read so many interesting things :)
*Building up my nest*
Draw me a sheep !
Lola

committed
committed

Previous

Return to Dr. Scientist