People love Dr.S LIVE

Moderator: Ryan

People love Dr.S LIVE

Postby DarkAxel » Fri Sep 12, 2014 12:40 pm

Played my first gig as a bass-player yesterday. Finally figured out a way to also use a Tremolessence on bass, which got some people's attention (hard square-wave chop all the way! THROBBY, EVIL)

but what people complimented the most was the Elements. It's my go-to fake muff bulldozer wall of fuzz pedal, it gets used quite a lot and damn, some people are going crazy over the sound. One dude also asked me whether I was using an octave pedal

I don't own an octave pedal. It was the Elements :)

Great job making pedals which are equally as excellent on bass as they are on guitar! :hug: :animal:
I make pedal demos as East Stomp Boutique - http://www.youtube.com/c/eaststompboutique

great deals: Jwar Kayzer Bellyheart wfs1234 bronzetalon Ech0 Scruffie MaxMaps solarolosonoio Schlatte WeHuntKings Monkeydancer Eric! Univalve Huggernaut fuzzmax amorphous Tristan Goroth dan_abnormal Obulus Jrmy BitchPudding beezlebub ianmarks darkfield Abanoise Jskadiang Disarm D'Arcy Snufkino Gerb somethingclever fidget
DarkAxel

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Re: People love Dr.S LIVE

Postby backwardsvoyager » Fri Sep 12, 2014 12:46 pm

The Elements fucking kills live, I can't help but grin like an idiot every time i use it.
The way you can just strum a chord and get this sustaining throbbing wall of distortedness with like higher feedback tones sitting on top is just something else. So damn good on bass or guitar.

'grats on your bass-gigging debut! if you're repping the Dr. S pedals you're obviously doing it right :thumb:
backwardsvoyager

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Re: People love Dr.S LIVE

Postby Ryan » Sun Sep 14, 2014 4:42 pm

First gig as a bass player, that's cool Jan! Awesome to hear the Elements was a good sidekick for you!
Ryan

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Return to Dr. Scientist