Peace is in the air!

Moderator: Ryan

Re: Peace is in the air!

Postby harpies » Thu May 28, 2009 4:32 pm

few things can redeem the suckfest that is the california supreme courts latest opinion, but it helps a bit that this is sitting on my desk now. Peace, bitches:

harpies

experienced
experienced

Postby Gunner Recall » Thu May 28, 2009 5:19 pm

Hey at least you got the last word in on that thread before it got locked :lol:

Frazz looks awesome, congrats.
There are some that call me...morningstaru?
Gunner Recall

Postby harpies » Thu May 28, 2009 6:51 pm

morningstaru wrote:Hey at least you got the last word in on that thread before it got locked :lol:

Frazz looks awesome, congrats.

thx :thumb:

I really wanted to know what that one douche would've said in response; he likes to talk shit, but can't back up anything, and I don't think he gets how insulting the anti-gay marriage position is. i never know if these are just trolls or if they really suck so hard.
harpies

experienced
experienced

Postby Ryan » Fri May 29, 2009 6:22 pm

Awesome to see it arrived, thanks for posting that picture! And we hope you enjoy it! I hope it takes the edge off of selling your Reverberator...

I'm guessing you guys are talking about a thread on HCFX... it's shocking to see the opinions of some of those people isn't it? The way people get so bent out of shape about what others are doing to be happy without hurting a soul really blows me away. I assume there's a lot of trolls there too, just saying shit to be controversial, but good grief.

Anyway, you've got a powerful weapon for peace now... so if you hear anybody saying stupid shit like that in real life just hit them in the head with your Frazz.
Ryan

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Gunner Recall » Fri May 29, 2009 6:53 pm

Ryan wrote:Anyway, you've got a powerful weapon for peace now... so if you hear anybody saying stupid shit like that in real life just hit them in the head with your Frazz.

So the true motive for pedals for peace emerges...

:excellent:
There are some that call me...morningstaru?
Gunner Recall

Previous

Return to Dr. Scientist