Stereo cable for Cosmichorus

Moderator: Ryan

Stereo cable for Cosmichorus

Postby Shish » Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:18 pm

Hi guys, I need help. I want to use my Cosmi in stereo and I suck at soldering cables. Are there any premade TRS->2xTS cables? I can't seem to find any.
Also, does anyone actually uses Cosmi in stereo? The only thought about it makes me shiver :joy:
Shish

committed
committed

Re: Stereo cable for Cosmichorus

Postby Ryan » Mon Apr 21, 2014 7:47 pm

Hey Dima,

I don't think I've ever seen a cable like that but I'd be interested in that too. I suggest people use a splitter of some sort, either the cable kind or the box kind, I like this kinda thing:

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/6in-1-4-1-4-inch-Stereo-TRS-Male-to-2-x-1-4-inch-Female-Mono-Y-splitter-cable-/151263589910?pt=US_Cables_Snakes_Interconnects&hash=item2338033616

They work great and then you can use whatever cables you like from the splitter. I don't think there's many ILFers using it in stereo but most of the people that email me about it are stereo users, I think that's why a lot of people try it at stores, the stereoness. A stereo rig is a real treat for the ears!
Ryan

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Shish » Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:50 am

Ryan wrote:Hey Dima,

I don't think I've ever seen a cable like that but I'd be interested in that too. I suggest people use a splitter of some sort, either the cable kind or the box kind, I like this kinda thing:

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/6in-1-4-1-4-inch-Stereo-TRS-Male-to-2-x-1-4-inch-Female-Mono-Y-splitter-cable-/151263589910?pt=US_Cables_Snakes_Interconnects&hash=item2338033616

They work great and then you can use whatever cables you like from the splitter. I don't think there's many ILFers using it in stereo but most of the people that email me about it are stereo users, I think that's why a lot of people try it at stores, the stereoness. A stereo rig is a real treat for the ears!

Thank you, Ryan! This splitter is exactly what I need :joy:
Shish

committed
committed

Postby Ryan » Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:04 pm

Well now you gotta tell us about your stereo rig..
Ryan

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Return to Dr. Scientist