Got my second Dr. S and...

Moderator: Ryan

Got my second Dr. S and...

Postby DarkAxel » Tue Apr 15, 2014 5:13 pm

...Wow

Just got the good ol' Travelling Tremolessence in a trade. My first instinct was to put it behind my dirt and in front of my verbs and delays... And I never got to follow any other instincts :D I might later, but I loved the sound from the start... It's so inspiring and perfect :) sounds great with everything I've got, really

Thanks for making great pedals, Ryan... maaan I really could see myself getting a few more in the future :cool:
I make pedal demos as East Stomp Boutique - http://www.youtube.com/c/eaststompboutique

great deals: Jwar Kayzer Bellyheart wfs1234 bronzetalon Ech0 Scruffie MaxMaps solarolosonoio Schlatte WeHuntKings Monkeydancer Eric! Univalve Huggernaut fuzzmax amorphous Tristan Goroth dan_abnormal Obulus Jrmy BitchPudding beezlebub ianmarks darkfield Abanoise Jskadiang Disarm D'Arcy Snufkino Gerb somethingclever fidget
DarkAxel

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Re: Got my second Dr. S and...

Postby Tristan » Tue Apr 15, 2014 5:45 pm

Congrats dude! :)
The Tremolessence is awesome, it's definitely the most warm and natural sounding tremolo I tried so far and it can do lots of crazy stuff too!
I think it really sounds as good as most tube amp tremolo's and probably even better, the tone control totally knocks it out of the park.
But yeah, we all know Dr. Scientist stuff is top notch, it's got nothing to do with being a fanboy or anything, Ryan's stuff is just incredibly incredibly good. ;)
good deals with: the_brow, phantasmagorovich, alexsga, DarkAxel, goroth, The Wood Wizard, Tendollarcat, vbps, monkeydancer, intothegroove, Brobee
Tristan

Supporter
Supporter

Re: Got my second Dr. S and...

Postby Ryan » Mon Apr 21, 2014 7:41 pm

Right on, Jan, that's great to hear! And thank you too, Tristan!

I think you guys are really top notch too, simply the best. *smile*
Ryan

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Return to Dr. Scientist