The elements

Moderator: Ryan

The elements

Postby JSBgrace » Sat Jan 04, 2014 11:41 pm

Drummer turned songwriter/guitarist here . Recently started expanding my pedals and a long time friend suggested the elements pedal as a be all end all distortion pedal. Anywho after begging for a while, he lent it to me and I love it so much I don't want to give it back. I'm not super knowledgeable and just learning really, when it comes to pedals, but I can't imagine ever wanting anything else. That being said, I have to give the pedal back! So I'm here dually. #1 to send my thanks for making such a rad pedal, and #2 to find out if you have any "seconds" of the elements pedal for sale on January 29th which is my birthday. Huge fan of the black one with aincent symbols and beige with the gears. But ultimately it is really "what it does" that makes it truly stand out.
JSBgrace

uncommitted
uncommitted

Re: The elements

Postby JSBgrace » Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:39 pm

Are responses fairly common, or should I try another approach, not an aggressive type of personality just trying to give as much advance notice as possible (I'm a planner). Would love nothing more than to record my birthday weekend, and the digitech distortion just can't do what I want it to. Nothing but the highest regard for the care and craftsmanship that go into each and every pedal. And being a small business owner myself, I always prefer my money and dedication go to another private business.
JSBgrace

uncommitted
uncommitted

Postby sonidero » Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:43 pm

There are lots of Elements around... Send Ryan/Dr. Sci a PM and see if there are any blems for sale... Also check BST and this...

viewtopic.php?f=149&t=38772#p748001
"Personal Growth Through Guitar Pedals"
sonidero

Supporter
Supporter

Postby Ryan » Tue Jan 07, 2014 10:40 pm

Welcome to ILF, JSB! Great to hear you're digging the Elements, thank you very much.

You betcha you can get a birthday discount, shoot me an email, ryan@drscientist.ca, and we'll make a plan! *smile*
Ryan

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Return to Dr. Scientist