Graphics!

Moderator: Ryan

Re: Graphics!

Postby Blurillaz » Sat Mar 21, 2009 5:34 pm

Too bad you guys stopped taking custom orders... I could get a Radical Bagpuss Reverberator! :ewok: Here's a cool one I found on tgp.
http://www.thegearpage.net/board/showth ... r&page=178
:love: :rock:
we
Blurillaz

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Blurillaz » Sat Mar 21, 2009 5:34 pm

Too bad you guys stopped taking custom orders... I could get a Radical Bagpuss Reverberator! :ewok: Here's a cool one I found on tgp.
http://www.thegearpage.net/board/showth ... r&page=178
:love: :rock:
we
Blurillaz

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Gunner Recall » Sat Mar 21, 2009 5:51 pm

the ape one with the led eyes :love:
There are some that call me...morningstaru?
Gunner Recall

Postby Blurillaz » Sun Mar 22, 2009 4:48 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TsTStoT4 ... re=related

cool graphics, though the video is horrible quality.
we
Blurillaz

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Ryan » Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:05 pm

Cool Antero, and thank you very much! There's only about half a dozen Dino Day Delays out there.

Thanks very much for the comments, Blurillaz and morningstaru! That pirate finished delay in the delay is a first generation SDD... that circuit has been through a few changes since 2006, things like lowering noise in the repeats and not altering the dry tone... I find as I build and learn my ideas about the best way to do things in circuits changes a bit.

-Ryan
Ryan

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby harpies » Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:42 pm

How's the pedalsforpeace pedals lookin? eh, while I'm on the topic of new developments, any chance of ya'll ever turning the decay switch into a pot for more variety?
harpies

experienced
experienced

Postby Ryan » Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:49 pm

Hi!

We're working on the peace pedals this weekend, I'll be putting the Reverberator together tonight and I think Tanya will do the Frazz finish tonight too... pics tomorrow or Monday, very soon! (And we're sorry for the delay with these, we had planned to have them ready for the start of April but I always hose up time frames like that :erm: )

As for the Reverberator toggle switch.. I'd love to have a knob replace that and if it was something that was easy to do it would have been like that from the get go. The reverb engine isn't actually designed to have any alteration of the decay time and it's kind of a hack to even get away with that toggle switch... digital components/circuits aren't always as flexible as analog offerings, they're more set in their ways.. it's something I think about a lot though and I'd definitely change that switch to a pot if I had a solution.

Pedals for Peace pics soon!
Ryan

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby YouKnowIBill » Thu May 07, 2009 2:12 pm

so i hear a guy got a RRR with custom MST3K graphics... how would i go about ordering something with custom work, and how much more would it cost?

and i wish i'd thought of the MST3K idea first!
YouKnowIBill

committed
committed

Postby Gunner Recall » Thu May 07, 2009 3:11 pm

MST3k rrr does sound like pure win...should be put into full production :lol:
Gunner Recall

Postby Ryan » Thu May 07, 2009 10:55 pm

YouKnowIBill wrote:so i hear a guy got a RRR with custom MST3K graphics... how would i go about ordering something with custom work, and how much more would it cost?

and i wish i'd thought of the MST3K idea first!

Hello and thanks for checking out our pedals! We actually haven't made that MST3K pedal yet, it was an idea from awhile ago and I'm hoping we get to do it soon but I don't know exactly. Little side note to that story, the gentleman who is interested in that finish first emailed me to discuss it posing as Marshall Applewhite from the Heaven's Gate cult.. man that cracked me up.

We try to be strict with our no-direct ordering policy, at least until we get caught up a bit, but every now and then a project will come along that we just can't say no to. We do have to charge a bit more for the custom finishes as they can take up a lot of Tanya's time and she's the only pedal finisher we've got around here. *smile* Custom finishes can be $50 or more, depending on exactly what's involved... if you'd like to chat more about that you can shoot me an email, ryan@drscientist.ca.

And Jon, you just never know what finishes will make it into regular production for stores.. there's a purple and black Zombie-berator soon to be heading to London!
Ryan

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Gunner Recall » Fri May 08, 2009 11:18 am

Anything with zombies will always be cool in my book.
Gunner Recall

Previous

Return to Dr. Scientist