Woo-hoo!!! Welcome Ryan & Tanya!!!

Moderator: Ryan

Re: Woo-hoo!!! Welcome Ryan & Tanya!!!

Postby Ryan » Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:58 pm

I think that's pretty cool, theint, way to get behind the cause! *smile*

Tanya will be making our Pedals for Peace contributions next week or so, she's already got their finishes planned. I couldn't really guess how the auction might go, we've never been involved in one before or anything... we're really excited to be in on this though.

And if things don't go your way we usually respond pretty well to begging :whoa:

I'll put up the pics of the pedals as soon as they're ready and thanks for the interest in it!
Ryan

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby harpies » Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:57 pm

Thanks, Ryan. I felt bad for this guy who needed one immediately and at the same time I wanted to bid on the charity one, but it didn't make sense if I already had one. my amps have good spring 'verb, so I can do without a pedal for a while, but still, I would like to pick up a couple of these charity pedals if I can. I have a feeling, given demand for your pedals and the charity factor, it will go high, more likely higher than I can manage, but I'll still give it a shot. If I fail, I can just get on a list to get a new one.
harpies

experienced
experienced

Postby Gunner Recall » Fri Apr 17, 2009 10:32 am

Bump for any teasers on the auction?

Oh and bump for two awesome people do some incredibly unique work , all while staying down to earth (interesting considering they are from outerspace)
There are some that call me...morningstaru?
Gunner Recall

Postby Ryan » Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:57 pm

We're just a day or two away from having the Pedals for Peace pedals finished, sorry for the long wait for them.. we're behind our time frame for having those done.

Tanya's got the Reverberator finished and I'll make that tonight while she works on the Frazz and I'll have some pictures tomorrow or Monday!

Thanks Jon, you're too kind! :hug:
Ryan

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Previous

Return to Dr. Scientist