· Gen · Guit · · Bldrs · B/S/T ·

Switch to full style
pedals fished from the shores of lake okanagan and flash frozen for freshness <drscientist.ca> <FB> <IG>
Post a reply

The Elements, favorite settings, post them here!

Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:46 pm

TheElements-Settings.JPG
The Elements Settings
TheElements-Settings.JPG (68.5 KiB) Viewed 15508 times


Edit: Add video.
Last edited by sylnau on Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Re: The Elements, favorite settings, post them here!

Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:00 pm

Great idea, Syl, I've been planning to do this too! Except I don't know how you do that... that's a better way than I was thinking, I was just gonna describe it all in text.. like a text based adventure for the Elements. Your way is much better!

I want to share my settings too so can you teach me your ways?

Re: The Elements, favorite settings, post them here!

Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:06 pm

Ryan wrote:Great idea, Syl, I've been planning to do this too! Except I don't know how you do that... that's a better way than I was thinking, I was just gonna describe it all in text.. like a text based adventure for the Elements. Your way is much better!

I want to share my settings too so can you teach me your ways?

It's done with paint on my computer.

Re: The Elements, favorite settings, post them here!

Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:22 pm

I will use your format.. do you have a shareware template file available?

Re: The Elements, favorite settings, post them here!

Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:05 pm

Ryan wrote:I will use your format.. do you have a shareware template file available?

Email sent.

Re: The Elements, favorite settings, post them here!

Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:30 am

Just add video up there :joy: ... do you like my french canadian accent? :facepalm:
Share your favorit settings here!!!

Re: The Elements, favorite settings, post them here!

Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:24 am

Great demo - the fuzzy distortion setting sounded great :thumb:

Re: The Elements, favorite settings, post them here!

Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:03 am

t-rey wrote:Great demo - the fuzzy distortion setting sounded great :thumb:

Thanks!!! It's my favorite setting... bass switch down!!

Re: The Elements, favorite settings, post them here!

Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:11 am

Really good demos, thanks for taking the time. Sounds crazy versatile!

Damn I can't wait to get one!!!

Re: The Elements, favorite settings, post them here!

Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:51 pm

Nice work on the settings - hadn't got a fuzz sound that good yet!

I haven't got the template so it's all o'clocks and direction but I've been using this as my sparkley clean setting:

Top row: 10, 2, 2
Middle Row, Bottom, Mid, Mid, Mid
Bottom Row: 10, 10, 2

Re: The Elements, favorite settings, post them here!

Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:13 pm

Where are you guys placing it in your chain?

I used my Cleanness before and after fuzz with great results but it's gone now. Not sure where I'll put The Elements yet...

Re: The Elements, favorite settings, post them here!

Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:35 pm

Holy Schnikes wrote:Where are you guys placing it in your chain?

I used my Cleanness before and after fuzz with great results but it's gone now. Not sure where I'll put The Elements yet...

I prefer after. Let us know if you can get same result as the Cleanness.
I like this setup a lot... Plum Crazy FX Fuzzy Lady (bias on the gated side) > The Elements (Fuzz like distortion).

Re: The Elements, favorite settings, post them here!

Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:52 pm

sylnau wrote:Just add video up there :joy: ... do you like my french canadian accent? :facepalm:

:lol: :lol: You're like Strongbad if he ate poutine!

Razzical demo though. Makes me think I might be able to replace the ol Rat with one...

Re: The Elements, favorite settings, post them here!

Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:55 pm

Yeah Syl, thanks for taking the time to do these demos! I really like this new one with the sample settings and the awesome accent! *smile*

As for placement, the Elements has a buffered input so you probably want to keep your old style fuzzes before it but it's totally one of those things to try in both spots and see what's best.

futuresailors wrote:
sylnau wrote:Just add video up there :joy: ... do you like my french canadian accent? :facepalm:

:lol: :lol: You're like Strongbad if he ate poutine!


That's hilarious! Remember the first time you went through those Strongbad videos, man they're so funny!

Re: The Elements, favorite settings, post them here!

Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:58 am

Well! I need to stay out of this thread until mine shows up. I can't handle the waiting. The clips sound great!
Post a reply