· Gen · Guit · · Bldrs · B/S/T ·

Switch to full style
pedals fished from the shores of lake okanagan and flash frozen for freshness <drscientist.ca> <FB> <IG>
Post a reply

Re: Birthday Pedal Discounts! **Read first post for info!**

Thu Sep 11, 2014 8:37 pm

UglyCasanova wrote:My birthday's on monday. I've already got a BitQuest on the way, and a full board....BUUUUUUT The Elements is looking mighty fine :facepalm:

Yes!! You won't regret it, it's an awesome pedal.

Thu Sep 11, 2014 9:13 pm

Thanks to BitQuest, this will be the greatest birthday of your life.

Fri Sep 12, 2014 12:24 pm

Yeah, I think the BitQuest is going to make an excellent pedal for a board with no modulating effects.

On a crapy note: I don't think I can afford the Elements just now. I just remembered I have new pickups on the way that I haven't paid for. There's always next year :grumpy:

Sun Sep 14, 2014 9:34 am

You got mail, Ryan :picard:

Sun Sep 14, 2014 11:52 am

UglyCasanova wrote:You got mail, Ryan :picard:

:thumb:

Sun Sep 14, 2014 2:25 pm

sylnau wrote:
UglyCasanova wrote:You got mail, Ryan :picard:

:thumb:

:animal:

Sun Sep 14, 2014 4:37 pm

Haha thanks Kent! I'm going to be extra flexible with the birthday discounts since my timing will be all messed up soon with our move, so let's say everybody gets a window of birthday discount time this fall. *smile*

Sun Sep 14, 2014 5:29 pm

Thanks, Ryan! Living up to your reputation of being a really great guy to do business with :hug:

Sun Sep 14, 2014 5:43 pm

Well Kent, I went to the Ace Rimmer School Of Business.. what a guy!

Sun Sep 14, 2014 5:47 pm

just kidding there, I'm way more like Arnold Rimmer than Ace Rimmer... a total gimboid.

Sun Sep 14, 2014 7:15 pm

I'm not getting any of these references.

Mon Sep 15, 2014 7:05 pm

Never thought I'd see Red Dwarf references here.

Awesome :thumb:

The most recent season they did wasn't too bad either! It doesn't match up to the first few, but still worth watching [/end off-topic post]

Tue Sep 23, 2014 10:08 am

What Moose said.

Tue Sep 23, 2014 4:57 pm

Ryan wrote:Haha thanks Kent! I'm going to be extra flexible with the birthday discounts since my timing will be all messed up soon with our move, so let's say everybody gets a window of birthday discount time this fall. *smile*

HOLY FRACKIN SWEETNESS!!! Now which box... I do love me some fuzz, so the Frazz Dazzler is a natural, but the elements... man the elements... WHAT A PEDAL!

Sat Sep 27, 2014 10:19 am

UglyCasanova wrote:I'm not getting any of these references.

haha sorry Kent! What I'm referring to is only the single greatest accomplishment of mankind in all time... Red Dwarf. More than a tv show.. a way of life.

Moose wrote:Never thought I'd see Red Dwarf references here.

Awesome :thumb:

The most recent season they did wasn't too bad either! It doesn't match up to the first few, but still worth watching [/end off-topic post]

Duuuude! I LOVE Red Dwarf! I think it's the best of the best, love everything about it. I agree, series 9 was off.. but series 10 was perfect! Can't wait for series 11 in 2015, I bet it's gonna be fantastic.

echoraven wrote:
Ryan wrote:Haha thanks Kent! I'm going to be extra flexible with the birthday discounts since my timing will be all messed up soon with our move, so let's say everybody gets a window of birthday discount time this fall. *smile*

HOLY FRACKIN SWEETNESS!!! Now which box... I do love me some fuzz, so the Frazz Dazzler is a natural, but the elements... man the elements... WHAT A PEDAL!

How old are you turning? Milestone like 30 or or 25 or 45 or something like that? We might have to do a Frazz AND an Elements! *smile*
Post a reply