· Gen · Guit · · Bldrs · B/S/T ·

Switch to full style
pedals fished from the shores of lake okanagan and flash frozen for freshness <drscientist.ca> <FB> <IG>
Post a reply

Re: Birthday Pedal Discounts! **Read first post for info!**

Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:43 pm

We are a bit short on funds for my birthday pedal so my wife made the one on the left!

Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:19 am

This is just über cool! You won this thread^^

Mon Jul 22, 2013 7:27 pm

I love it too, it's awesome, Steve.. my compliments to the chef! And welcome to ILF!

Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:31 am

That cake is really cool! It reminds me of that Christmas when I decided to make small pedals to decorate the tree. Ryan's pedals don't just inspire people musically!

Sat Jul 27, 2013 7:02 pm

Wow Glen, that looks really cool! What a neat project! They look so well done too, my compliments and if you ever want to trade some wood pedals for metal pedals I'd be up for it. *smile*

Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:17 am

I think I may have done well! Ryan any details on your Chorus? I realise your site is down but its one of your pedals I don't have :)

Tue Jul 30, 2013 8:31 pm

You gotta check my forum better, Steve, the website is up! *smile* It'll start you off with Cosmi info and a demo video, then come back here for the big thread of settings, all the build info you could want, whatever other details you need let me know!

Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:31 am

When the new finish came out, I very stupidly sold off both of my The Elements. That finish is just so lovely; not only is it a great pedal, but it whenever I would look at my board it would remind me of important things(and not solely environmental stuff)! Due to the ILFDD and other things, I decided to put off getting a new The Elements until I could use the birthday discount, especially since I had started using more and more fuzz. However, my friend wants me to play with him at a relatively big show, opening for the band Empire! Empire! if you've heard of them. My birthday is the seventh of November, the show is the twenty-seventh of October. Would it be possible to get it shipped to me a little early? I would very much appreciate it.

Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:28 pm

Absolutely buddy, let's do it! *smile*

Wed Sep 18, 2013 2:09 pm

Thank you Ryan!!! I can't wait to get my hands on an Elements again :3 This show is going to be so awesome! I'm waiting for one or two things to sell through some channel or another, and then I'll get back to you.

Wed Sep 18, 2013 7:12 pm

Sounds good, gimme about a week's notice and I'll have it ready for you! Thanks!

Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:37 am

Hi Ryan. Do you ship birthday pedals to Europe? Still 3 months to go. Already nervous...

Tue Sep 24, 2013 9:07 pm

Absolutely! I ask Europeans to kick in a little more shipping money though so we can upgrade to a method that has tracking. The method without tracking is really slow, up to 6 weeks with no information and it's nearly as expensive anyway, so I ask for $20 extra to make sure it gets there quickly and reliably.

Holler at me when you're ready and thanks very much!

Thu Mar 27, 2014 2:38 pm

its my birthday soon!!

Sat Mar 29, 2014 4:22 pm

The Canada-Australia birthday spankings will be a challenge but we'll figure it out...
Post a reply