**Temporarily Unavailable, very sorry!**

Moderator: Ryan

Re: Blems! Lots of choices any time you want, just email/pm!

Postby Holy Schnikes » Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:59 pm

Psyre wrote:I made my purchase based on my need for a high gain, but I agree with you schnikes, I will probably be a dumby and ignore the other settings. I will absolutely play it with every available option before I settle though, I'm almost worried about how versatile and amazing it will sound in so many different areas. I may end up color coding it will tape for quick knob adjustments and use it for everything though haha

Exactly. When I first got one and started running thru settings and realizing how many good sounds were there, my first thought was "Shit, I need like 3 of these on my board!".
univalve wrote:Boner on Fire Wallet Panties!
Holy Schnikes

Supporter
Supporter

Postby Ryan » Mon Oct 22, 2012 5:32 pm

I liked the black finish... but I love the white one. That crop circle message is so friggin cool!
Ryan

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Psyre » Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:10 pm

I agree Ryan, I probably let aethetic play too much of a factor, but it's easy too with the ILF builders because you all care just as much about the kick ass finishes as you do about the sound, everyone gets to experience the sound when it's being played but the finish is something special that only we get to see looking down at our boards.

Anyways back on subject, I dug the black finish, I really dug the steampunk finish I mean hell, my bands first EP is a steam punk setting concept, but when you released the white finish I knew I would get that pedal.
Psyre

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby Ryan » Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:21 pm

The only thing that bugs me about finish aesthetics is when people won't buy a pedal because they can't get the finish they want, that kinda rubs me wrong. Getting a choice of finishes is a cool luxury, in my opinion, but it wouldn't decide my purchases for me.. I'd never be a person who wanted something so bad for its features and sound etc but then wouldn't get one because they wouldn't make me a red one.
Ryan

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Psyre » Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:37 am

I agree Ryan, that is a definite bummer. It definitely is a luxury, and I will be the first to admit that I have paid more for a special finish. If anything some aesthetics have made me take an initial interest in specific pedals, and I have sought out pedals based on specific finishes, but you are absolutely right, making a purchase solely on the finish is a silly thing.
Psyre

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby allicio » Wed Oct 24, 2012 5:58 am

I'm the same but I would draw the line at the new klon with the stupid text on. It would do my head in to see that everytime I looked down! :picard:
" lister have you given Jesus a vindaloo??"
allicio

committed
committed

Postby Pedaltones » Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:06 pm

OK, I've got the necessaries budgeted for an Elements blem. I'm ready to jump in head first and meet the many faces of sonic doom that that angelic looking white box can wear. Wish me well.
PM sent Ryan.
Pedaltones

interested
interested

Postby Ryan » Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:38 pm

allicio wrote:I'm the same but I would draw the line at the new klon with the stupid text on. It would do my head in to see that everytime I looked down! :picard:

Man, I'm SO curious to see if that text is really gonna be on the actual product... I think Bill's just trolling the TGP crowd with that! He's gotta be! He's just gotta be, right?

Pedaltones wrote:OK, I've got the necessaries budgeted for an Elements blem. I'm ready to jump in head first and meet the many faces of sonic doom that that angelic looking white box can wear. Wish me well.
PM sent Ryan.

Thanks T! I think you and the white box are gonna bring the pain in a big way... bigtime. I hope you dig it!
Ryan

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby Holy Schnikes » Fri Oct 26, 2012 7:32 pm

Ryan wrote:Man, I'm SO curious to see if that text is really gonna be on the actual product... I think Bill's just trolling the TGP crowd with that! He's gotta be! He's just gotta be, right?

Definite troll action goin' down there.
univalve wrote:Boner on Fire Wallet Panties!
Holy Schnikes

Supporter
Supporter

Postby terminalvertigo » Sun Oct 28, 2012 5:04 am

I'd be very surprised if the text is actually on the pedal.

then again, i have dealt with Bill 1 on 1..
terminalvertigo

committed
committed

Postby Ryan » Mon Nov 05, 2012 2:21 pm

Well, now we know! The text is real! I consider it a complicated multi-layer troll... he's trolling in saying that the hype isn't of his doing, maybe even a double troll, one for the statement and one for actually putting it on the box.

I think the orientation of the text is a big troll to see what people will put it the wrong way on their pedal board just so the text is the right way even though it makes the stomp so far away and the knobs so close... big troll there...
Ryan

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby t-rey » Mon Nov 05, 2012 2:41 pm

Awesome! The fact that the text is on the pedal sorta makes me want one :picard:
t-rey

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby Ryan » Mon Nov 05, 2012 2:42 pm

Haha me too... I'm hoping in a month or two somebody will hit me up for a trade for one.
Ryan

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby t-rey » Mon Nov 05, 2012 2:51 pm

Better start getting people to hype up one of your pedals (not the Elements, since I will need one soon) on TGP using really strange and ambiguous terms. Then stop making them and/or impose a 2-3 year waiting period for them. People will literally throw their Klons at you!
t-rey

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby Ryan » Mon Nov 05, 2012 2:53 pm

It's a complicated process generating that kind of hype hey!

I like how it says KLON in grey letters among the white letters... multi-layer complexity indeed!
Ryan

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

PreviousNext

Return to Dr. Scientist