Glitch Computer incoming..yea!

Moderator: doug deeper

Glitch Computer incoming..yea!

Postby pothole » Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:18 pm

Got one coming...add to the Mid-Fi arsenel of pitch pirate and clarinot. Once again, the stokage is running high. I may have some overlap with my Wolf Computer though, we'll see.
pothole

committed
committed

Re: Glitch Computer incoming..yea!

Postby Nychthemeron » Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:19 pm

You gonna go for the rest of the Mid-Fi line?
Do you like listening to homemade music? Me too. Why don't you try one of mine?

Current ILF Love: OHNOHO CHK CHK BOOM, Mellowtone Melx Fuzz 2, EQD Dream Crusher, Devi Ever ID, Dr. Scientist Proto-Miniberator - new vids eventually

some mysteries are best unsolved
Nychthemeron

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby pothole » Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:24 pm

Nychthemeron wrote:You gonna go for the rest of the Mid-Fi line?

ha! If the rest of the line is as good as these first 2...that's going to have to be a yes. Rarely do I go 2 for 2 from the same builder...Doug has this stuff figured out I think.
pothole

committed
committed

Postby jskadiang » Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:01 am

:thumb: Enjoy dude! My Pitch Pirate is in the mail too, so stoked!
jskadiang

Supporter
Supporter

Postby pothole » Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:44 am

jskadiang wrote::thumb: Enjoy dude! My Pitch Pirate is in the mail too, so stoked!

Oh killer, you got one. Nice. Did you see that custom Clarinot on ebay? Looks like you can set it up with two different sounds or delay settings and switch back and forth between them. That would be pretty handy..kind of like how it was when I had two clarinots on my pedalboard. It was cool, but I typically just used the one that was setup with a fair amount of effect plugged in....didn't really need the fuzz with short delay/reverb sound since I have that covered elsewhere...but still...pretty cool. Over $200 with 6 days to go though, that one is heading out of my interest level price range quick.

So it has two separate delay knobs that can be toggled with that 2nd footswitch. pretty cool actually.

pothole

committed
committed

Postby jrmy » Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:43 pm

pothole wrote:
jskadiang wrote::thumb: Enjoy dude! My Pitch Pirate is in the mail too, so stoked!

Oh killer, you got one. Nice. Did you see that custom Clarinot on ebay? Looks like you can set it up with two different sounds or delay settings and switch back and forth between them. That would be pretty handy..kind of like how it was when I had two clarinots on my pedalboard. It was cool, but I typically just used the one that was setup with a fair amount of effect plugged in....didn't really need the fuzz with short delay/reverb sound since I have that covered elsewhere...but still...pretty cool. Over $200 with 6 days to go though, that one is heading out of my interest level price range quick.

So it has two separate delay knobs that can be toggled with that 2nd footswitch. pretty cool actually.

Holy hell... that is a thing of beauty. :o :drool: Far out of my price range, alas. But I have a reg'lar one coming to me in the mail even as we speak!

Whoo-hoo! :yay: :ewok: :dance:
I'm more like a mids-ist than a bassist.
"The main rule on ILF is don't be an asshole." - Tom Dalton
I can't wait to annoy the shit out of you with my mountain of mids. - bigchiefbc
https://thewirechimes.bandcamp.com/releases
http://crotchthrottle.bandcamp.com/
https://www.instagram.com/jrmyfuzz/
jrmy

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby pothole » Sat Mar 06, 2010 5:15 pm

Got the Glitch Comp...awesome pedal! Thanks again to Doug. Everything from Fuzz to Micro Synthesizer to Arcade Games..freaking fun and great sounding.
pothole

committed
committed

Return to mid-fi electronics