· Gen · Guit · · Bldrs · B/S/T ·

Switch to full style
maddeningly cool, sonically weird fx <midfielectronics.com>
Post a reply

Let's do a sale!!!!!

Fri Feb 05, 2016 11:36 am

$50 off anything ordered today! (you can take as long as Monday to make payment, honor system, just drop me a line today).
Everything is built to order so I'll take as many orders as I can squeeze in before I leave for tour next week.
:hello: :hello: :hello: :hello: :hello: :hello: :hello: :hello: :hello: :hello: :hello: :hello: :hello: :hello: :hello:

Re: Let's do a sale!!!!!

Fri Feb 05, 2016 2:27 pm

:lol: You always do sales when I've got no money. :cry:

Fri Feb 05, 2016 2:33 pm

And, I just bought a Pitch Pirate. Doh!

Fri Feb 05, 2016 3:07 pm

Oh man. I might have to jump on this after work!

Sun Feb 07, 2016 10:31 am

Sale continues today! (Sunday)
$50 off any pedal (except the organ drone)
Ordered today!

Sat Feb 13, 2016 8:14 pm

I NEED TO BE IN THE SHARK TANK MORE how did I miss this

Mon Feb 15, 2016 10:02 pm

Brandsmannen wrote:I NEED TO BE IN THE SHARK TANK MORE how did I miss this

Dis no shark tank and he no ship to us scandiz!

doug deeper wrote:Rohs compliancy is a law involving hazardous materials in electronics being shipped to Europe.
The biggest thing you can't use is photo cells, which most of my pedals use.
A few big big big company's have found a way around this, I can not.
Other then that you have to use lead free solder, and Rohs compliant parts. You also have to be prepared to prove all of this if the man comes knocking.

I cri evry tim. :cry:

Tue Feb 16, 2016 2:31 am

We just need a middleman.

Tue Feb 16, 2016 7:48 am

TWSS

Tue Oct 25, 2016 2:40 pm

Hope there's a Black Friday sale. I want a Demo Tape Fuzz and the Overdrive. And a Pitch Pirate and a Clari(not) and a

Thu Oct 27, 2016 7:09 pm

hotknife wrote:Hope there's a Black Friday sale. I want a Demo Tape Fuzz and the Overdrive. And a Pitch Pirate and a Clari(not) and a

Do it!

Sat Oct 29, 2016 7:25 pm

Sat Oct 29, 2016 7:36 pm

Black Friday? I hope there's a Halloween sale! I only need an Overdrive and maybe an EY to be able to build a pretty flexible 100% Mid-fi board. Some of these quickie sales he's been doing on FB have been nuts, but all for stuff I already have so far.

Sat Oct 29, 2016 8:03 pm

The Eristic wrote:Black Friday? I hope there's a Halloween sale! I only need an Overdrive and maybe an EY to be able to build a pretty flexible 100% Mid-fi board. Some of these quickie sales he's been doing on FB have been nuts, but all for stuff I already have so far.

Are those sales still valid if you contact him outside of Facebook? :3 Guess it makes sense that he posts it there (greater reach), but I don't use it. What Mid-Fi pedals are on your board right now? I want the Demo Tape Fuzz and Overdrive for sure! If I have any extra scratch, I may get a Pitch Pirate or Glitch CPU too.

Sun Oct 30, 2016 12:32 am

Most of them were limited number deals, like first four people to message him and such, so I dunno. I doubt they lasted long!

PP and/or DPP are pretty much mainstays on my boards (except the trad country gigs), Psych Bike and Peace Gun come in and out depending on the gig. I figure adding the OD and EY would give me colorful boost/OD, a wide range of fuzz options, chorus/vibrato, trem-o-phase-o-univibe and delay (which itself can cover a TON of ground).
Post a reply