Glitch Computer that was on ebay

Moderator: doug deeper

Glitch Computer that was on ebay

Postby Cutlunch » Mon May 24, 2010 11:11 pm

Doug,

You had a glitch computer on ebay.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Mid-Fi-Electronics- ... 20b1158f71

I saw your comment "this is the new version of the glitch which has an updated blend control as well as a much more controlable volume control."

Is this a new change to the circuit?
Cutlunch

interested
interested

Re: Glitch Computer that was on ebay

Postby doug deeper » Thu Jun 03, 2010 3:00 pm

naw,
its been like that for a few years.
Magick "i" Envelope Controlled Overdrive out now!
<(o)> <(o)> <(o)> <(o)> <(o)> <(o)> <(o)> <(o)>
doug deeper

committed
committed

Postby rocksing » Sat Nov 13, 2010 1:54 pm

I had the same problem but I have an entirely different system. I have an sli rig and I couldn't get the latest nvidia drivers to work with vista 64 bit. so I switched to an earlier driver and it improved but didn't go away entirely. Then I got rid of vista and installed windows 7 and the latest drivers and now it runs smooth as silk. There is no one who hates vista more than I do and I tend to blame all my problems on vista. (even when my car breaks down I blame vista) I have to say I haven't had any problems after installing windows 7. good luck
rocksing

uncommitted
uncommitted

Postby hclapp219 » Sat Nov 13, 2010 2:19 pm

rocksing wrote:I had the same problem but I have an entirely different system. I have an sli rig and I couldn't get the latest nvidia drivers to work with vista 64 bit. so I switched to an earlier driver and it improved but didn't go away entirely. Then I got rid of vista and installed windows 7 and the latest drivers and now it runs smooth as silk. There is no one who hates vista more than I do and I tend to blame all my problems on vista. (even when my car breaks down I blame vista) I have to say I haven't had any problems after installing windows 7. good luck

wtf
hclapp219

Supporter
Supporter

Postby rocksing » Sat Nov 13, 2010 4:18 pm

I had the same problem but I have an entirely different system. I have an sli rig and I couldn't get the latest nvidia drivers to work with vista 64 bit. so I switched to an earlier driver and it improved but didn't go away entirely. Then I got rid of vista and installed windows 7 and the latest drivers and now it runs smooth as silk. There is no one who hates vista more than I do and I tend to blame all my problems on vista. (even when my car breaks down I blame vista) I have to say I haven't had any problems after installing windows 7. good luck

China phones
rocksing

uncommitted
uncommitted

Postby veteransdaypoppy » Sat Nov 13, 2010 4:20 pm

rocksing wrote:I had the same problem but I have an entirely different system. I have an sli rig and I couldn't get the latest nvidia drivers to work with vista 64 bit. so I switched to an earlier driver and it improved but didn't go away entirely. Then I got rid of vista and installed windows 7 and the latest drivers and now it runs smooth as silk. There is no one who hates vista more than I do and I tend to blame all my problems on vista. (even when my car breaks down I blame vista) I have to say I haven't had any problems after installing windows 7. good luck

China phones

wtf
well i guess, but i just don't know.

dollys
veteransdaypoppy

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby Scruffie » Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:16 pm

That is some funky ass spam
Scruffie

Admin