Phantom Arcade turbo LED

Moderator: FuzzHugger

Phantom Arcade turbo LED

Postby BetterOffShred » Sat Mar 24, 2018 2:12 am

So I have a phantom arcade which is one of my favorite pedals ever, but I'm curious if the red turbo indicator is supposed to flicker? There's the blue led that flickers while glitching,but the actual red Fresnel flickers too.

Just curious
BetterOffShred

IAMILF
IAMILF

Re: Phantom Arcade turbo LED

Postby Jero » Sat Mar 24, 2018 11:25 am

Just watched the beginning of the Burgs demo and it doesn't look like his does it, but I've never actually tried one. I do have the Phantom Flower though, and it's indicator stays steady as usual.
Jero

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby BetterOffShred » Sat Mar 24, 2018 6:08 pm

If I tap the pedal it'll stay on .. which leads me to believe it is not intentional. Still sounds the same though
BetterOffShred

IAMILF
IAMILF

Postby FuzzHugger » Tue Apr 03, 2018 11:03 am

BetterOffShred wrote:So I have a phantom arcade which is one of my favorite pedals ever, but I'm curious if the red turbo indicator is supposed to flicker? There's the blue led that flickers while glitching,but the actual red Fresnel flickers too.

Just curious

If I'm reading this right...what you're seeing in the red fresnel lens is just that bright-ass blue LED flickering and lighting the other lens.
FuzzHugger

Admin
Admin

Postby Eivind August » Tue Apr 03, 2018 4:32 pm

Hast thou forsaken the Phantom family altogether now, o Tom, hugger of fuzz?
https://irerror.bandcamp.com/

friendship wrote:You motherfuckers think I won't fuck up a couple octoroks and assemble the Triforce?

Deals:
NSFW: show
succor, UncleBBQ, jerms, marco.desan, jwar, robapov, Tom Dalton, Gigahearts_FX, frigid midget, K2000, Tristan, untilshewokeme, backwardsvoyager, Strange Tales, brandsmannen, Ugly Casanova, goroth, Abanoise, Casavettes, multi_s, oldangelmidnight, Jero, Inconuucl, Dungus, christianatl, doralin, Wittgenstein, worra, D.o.S, rfurtkamp, blankfield, sillyfabe
Eivind August

HERO
HERO

Postby FuzzHugger » Wed Apr 04, 2018 1:30 pm

Eivind August wrote:Hast thou forsaken the Phantom family altogether now, o Tom, hugger of fuzz?

:hug: Yes. RIP
FuzzHugger

Admin
Admin

Postby BetterOffShred » Thu Apr 05, 2018 12:46 pm

FuzzHugger wrote:
BetterOffShred wrote:So I have a phantom arcade which is one of my favorite pedals ever, but I'm curious if the red turbo indicator is supposed to flicker? There's the blue led that flickers while glitching,but the actual red Fresnel flickers too.

Just curious

If I'm reading this right...what you're seeing in the red fresnel lens is just that bright-ass blue LED flickering and lighting the other lens.

The red light is supposed to stay on solid while the turbo mode is engaged correct?
Mine flickers on and off, no correlation to the blue glitching LED.
Sometimes it will stay off, and then I tap the case with my finger and it lights back up. I think it might just be a cold solder joint finally giving up the ghost. I didn't want to mess with it until I asked :thumb:

Just got a SunEater used from a forum member, that's a damn fine Fuzz.
BetterOffShred

IAMILF
IAMILF

Return to FuzzHugger Effects