· Gen · Guit · · Bldrs · B/S/T ·

Switch to full style
Special effects. <fuzzhugger.com> <FB> <Tw> <IG>
Post a reply

When things are quiet...

Tue Apr 14, 2015 3:51 am

There's more going on than ever!
It always happens this way. Before long, everything will drop at once.
I can't wait to share the custom pedals I'm working on...new levels of epic customs. I love it when someone emails me with a wickedly cool plan and it all comes together. :evil:

If you're waiting on an order, rest assured I'm putting all my energy into getting it done both beautifully and on-time as possible. If I'm a few days late with a build, it might be that I got held up with sanding in-between coats to make your finish better...or I'm working on nailing a custom control for you. But things are overall running on-time! (Even if some emails are backing up a week or so. I'm trying to keep up, but wow. And keep em coming! :hug: )

Tidal Waveforms are rolling out and selling out--thanks to adopters--and soon there'll be a Facebook page, demos (maybe even a contest!)...much more soon, though I'm just taking it slow until there are more demos. The tidal wave is forming.

Also, big news: I'm not taking any AB-Synth orders right now. Yes, ordering is closed for now and until all ordered AB-Synths have shipped. (Obviously, this doesn't affect anyone on the wait-list.) If you want an AB-Synth, check out my couple in-stocks and check in with dealers. There are probably around 5 up for grabs out there!

Thank you all!!!! :group:
Soonsoonsoonsoon!
:summon:

Re: When things are quiet...

Tue Apr 14, 2015 7:21 am

The ab synth started my fuzz search. I wonder where my chocolate fuzz box is at this point.

Glad business is doing well.

Tue Apr 14, 2015 7:24 am

I sense a disturbance in the force....

...as though a million fuzz loving souls all cried out in orgasm at once.

Tue Apr 14, 2015 7:26 am

Glad things are busy buddy!

Tue Apr 14, 2015 9:20 am

I opened this thread expecting an announcement for a FuzzHugger Noise Suppressor. :D

Glad that's not the case. :snax:

Tue Apr 14, 2015 5:27 pm

I'm Fucking proud as fuck to be ordering a tidal waveforms!!! Toms always frickin awesome to work with!!

Tue Apr 14, 2015 10:01 pm

:!!!: GO! Tom GO! :snax:

Wed Apr 15, 2015 2:22 pm

Yeah! Can't wait to see what you come out with next. I'm sure it'll be great as always. :thumb:
Post a reply