FLANGERINE. 2015.



Moderator: FuzzHugger

Re: FLANGERINE. 2015.

Postby sylnau » Tue Feb 10, 2015 10:52 pm

Can't wait to see and hear mine!
Tom :hug:
"I can't understand why people are frightened of new ideas. I'm frightened of the old ones." --John Cage

http://www.youtube.com/sylnau
sylnau

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 10393
Joined: Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:38 pm
Location: Quebec City

Re: FLANGERINE. 2015.

Postby Chankgeez » Tue Feb 10, 2015 10:53 pm

sonidero wrote:Is it wrong that I'm most excited about the black washer... Also mostly purple with some orange flesh would kill... :erm:


Once you go black...
psychic vampire. wrote:The important take away from this thread: Taoism and Ring Modulators go together?
…...........................…
Sweet dealin's: here
"...a benevolent dictatorship can be O.K. for as long as the benevolence lasts…” - Hardy Green
#GreenRinger
Chankgeez

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 40776
Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:40 am
Location: youtube.com/watch?v=V-2l7kkBURc

Re: FLANGERINE. 2015.

Postby sonidero » Tue Feb 10, 2015 11:01 pm

I have posts decrying the misuse of washer colors...
"Personal Growth Through Guitar Pedals"
sonidero

User avatar
Supporter
Supporter
 
Posts: 10517
Joined: Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:57 pm
Location: Central Texas...

Re: FLANGERINE. 2015.

Postby kosta » Thu Feb 12, 2015 7:34 pm

:snax:
Object Object : Bandcamp | Soundcloud
A lil dreamy, a lil noisy.
kosta

User avatar
Supporter
Supporter
 
Posts: 5558
Joined: Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:00 am
Location: New York, NY

Re: FLANGERINE. 2015.

Postby DannDubbleEwe » Sat Feb 14, 2015 5:33 pm

:drool:
DannDubbleEwe

User avatar
FAMOUS
FAMOUS
 
Posts: 1722
Joined: Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:20 pm
Location: TN

Re: FLANGERINE. 2015.

Postby jrmy » Tue Feb 17, 2015 12:07 pm

Soooooooooooo... clips?

If you want, I'm always happy to help with bass clips! :cool: :p
I'm more like a mids-ist than a bassist.
"The main rule on ILF is don't be an asshole." - Tom Dalton
I can't wait to annoy the shit out of you with my mountain of mids. - bigchiefbc
https://thewirechimes.bandcamp.com/releases
http://crotchthrottle.bandcamp.com/
https://www.instagram.com/jrmyfuzz/
jrmy

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 10621
Joined: Fri Mar 21, 2008 11:09 am

Re: FLANGERINE. 2015.

Postby goroth » Tue Feb 17, 2015 3:35 pm

No-one actually listens to bass demos so feel free to skip jrmy and just send all your flanger to me.

Ok thx.
ALLisNOISE wrote:you can dial in some wonderfully smeared 12bit cascades of cicadas leveling a hail of rockets against an army of rusty box fans!

Latest album out on all streaming services and bandcamp and what not.
Spotify /// Apple Music
My band /// Instagram ///Bandcamp ///
goroth

User avatar
HERO
HERO
 
Posts: 13321
Joined: Wed Jan 25, 2012 3:50 am
Location: Eurothrash: Frozen northern outpost.

Re: FLANGERINE. 2015.

Postby Chankgeez » Tue Feb 17, 2015 3:39 pm

goroth wrote:No-one actually listens to bass demos so feel free to skip jrmy and just send all your flanger to me.

Ok thx.


All your flanger are belong to me. :bear: :summon: :D
psychic vampire. wrote:The important take away from this thread: Taoism and Ring Modulators go together?
…...........................…
Sweet dealin's: here
"...a benevolent dictatorship can be O.K. for as long as the benevolence lasts…” - Hardy Green
#GreenRinger
Chankgeez

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 40776
Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:40 am
Location: youtube.com/watch?v=V-2l7kkBURc

Re: FLANGERINE. 2015.

Postby goroth » Tue Feb 17, 2015 3:49 pm

Chankgeez wrote:
goroth wrote:No-one actually listens to bass demos so feel free to skip jrmy and just send all your flanger to me.

Ok thx.


All your flanger are belong to me. :bear: :summon: :D

True in two ways - 1) this is indeed what I was referencing and 2) All flangers do actually belong to Chanks. :thumb:
ALLisNOISE wrote:you can dial in some wonderfully smeared 12bit cascades of cicadas leveling a hail of rockets against an army of rusty box fans!

Latest album out on all streaming services and bandcamp and what not.
Spotify /// Apple Music
My band /// Instagram ///Bandcamp ///
goroth

User avatar
HERO
HERO
 
Posts: 13321
Joined: Wed Jan 25, 2012 3:50 am
Location: Eurothrash: Frozen northern outpost.

Re: FLANGERINE. 2015.

Postby sylnau » Tue Feb 17, 2015 6:31 pm

Chank is the master of flange!
I will do a demo for sure.
"I can't understand why people are frightened of new ideas. I'm frightened of the old ones." --John Cage

http://www.youtube.com/sylnau
sylnau

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 10393
Joined: Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:38 pm
Location: Quebec City

Re: FLANGERINE. 2015.

Postby KaosCill8r » Wed Feb 18, 2015 12:00 pm

sylnau wrote:Chank is the master of flange!
I will do a demo for sure.

I am the master of flange. Oh wait a minute. Are you talking about the effect? Then no, I know little about that flange. :p
KaosCill8r

User avatar
IAMILF
IAMILF
 
Posts: 2906
Joined: Wed Dec 25, 2013 9:01 pm

Re: FLANGERINE. 2015.

Postby jrmy » Thu Feb 19, 2015 2:34 pm

goroth wrote:No-one actually listens to bass demos so feel free to skip jrmy and just send all your flanger to me.

Ok thx.


OUCH!

How 'bout if I do a Thujone Extract + Flangerine demo vid? THEN PEOPLE WILL LISTEN!!!!!! :animal: :animal: :animal:

Besides, we've already established: I'm a mids-ist, not a bassist.
I'm more like a mids-ist than a bassist.
"The main rule on ILF is don't be an asshole." - Tom Dalton
I can't wait to annoy the shit out of you with my mountain of mids. - bigchiefbc
https://thewirechimes.bandcamp.com/releases
http://crotchthrottle.bandcamp.com/
https://www.instagram.com/jrmyfuzz/
jrmy

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 10621
Joined: Fri Mar 21, 2008 11:09 am

Re: FLANGERINE. 2015.

Postby goroth » Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:00 pm

I'm just being a dick. I love bass demos. No, correction, I love bass demos by ILFers. Freed from the shackles of mindless slap and "playing in the pocket" the bass is actually a great instrument to show off effects.

And yes - flanged oscillation may make heads explode and despite that risk it is most necessary to demo it! :thumb:
ALLisNOISE wrote:you can dial in some wonderfully smeared 12bit cascades of cicadas leveling a hail of rockets against an army of rusty box fans!

Latest album out on all streaming services and bandcamp and what not.
Spotify /// Apple Music
My band /// Instagram ///Bandcamp ///
goroth

User avatar
HERO
HERO
 
Posts: 13321
Joined: Wed Jan 25, 2012 3:50 am
Location: Eurothrash: Frozen northern outpost.

Re: FLANGERINE. 2015.

Postby sylnau » Fri Feb 20, 2015 12:06 am



:!!!:
"I can't understand why people are frightened of new ideas. I'm frightened of the old ones." --John Cage

http://www.youtube.com/sylnau
sylnau

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 10393
Joined: Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:38 pm
Location: Quebec City

Re: FLANGERINE. 2015.

Postby Chankgeez » Fri Feb 20, 2015 1:44 am

Chankgeez wrote:
All your flanger are belong to me. :bear: :summon: :D
psychic vampire. wrote:The important take away from this thread: Taoism and Ring Modulators go together?
…...........................…
Sweet dealin's: here
"...a benevolent dictatorship can be O.K. for as long as the benevolence lasts…” - Hardy Green
#GreenRinger
Chankgeez

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 40776
Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:40 am
Location: youtube.com/watch?v=V-2l7kkBURc

PreviousNext

Return to FuzzHugger Effects



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


Sponsored Ad. (Please no inflated/repetitive clicking. Thanks!)



ilovefuzz.com is not responsible for user-submitted content. Users participate at their own discretion and risk.