SUNEATER



Moderator: FuzzHugger

Re: SUNEATER

Postby goroth » Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:59 am

It is great!

Velcroar is still one of my favourites, but the Suneater has sooooo many good sounds in it and really feels like a logical next step for the Velcroar. I love em both.
ALLisNOISE wrote:you can dial in some wonderfully smeared 12bit cascades of cicadas leveling a hail of rockets against an army of rusty box fans!

Latest album out on all streaming services and bandcamp and what not.
Spotify /// Apple Music
My band /// Instagram ///Bandcamp ///
goroth

User avatar
HERO
HERO
 
Posts: 13325
Joined: Wed Jan 25, 2012 3:50 am
Location: Eurothrash: Frozen northern outpost.

Re: SUNEATER

Postby Eivind August » Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:02 am

I made a demo for Syl. Thought you all should be allowed to bask in the glory of my shitty playing:

https://irerror.bandcamp.com/

friendship wrote:You motherfuckers think I won't fuck up a couple octoroks and assemble the Triforce?


Deals:
NSFW: show
succor, UncleBBQ, jerms, marco.desan, jwar, robapov, Tom Dalton, Gigahearts_FX, frigid midget, K2000, Tristan, untilshewokeme, backwardsvoyager, Strange Tales, brandsmannen, Ugly Casanova, goroth, Abanoise, Casavettes, multi_s, oldangelmidnight, Jero, Inconuucl, Dungus, christianatl, doralin, Wittgenstein, worra, D.o.S, rfurtkamp, blankfield, sillyfabe
Eivind August

User avatar
HERO
HERO
 
Posts: 6221
Joined: Thu May 22, 2014 12:23 pm
Location: Norway

Re: SUNEATER

Postby goroth » Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:30 am

Dude that ending was so good!

Will upload my demo late tonight. Hopefully. It has an ouch moment or three. Haha.

So long and thanks for all the fish!
ALLisNOISE wrote:you can dial in some wonderfully smeared 12bit cascades of cicadas leveling a hail of rockets against an army of rusty box fans!

Latest album out on all streaming services and bandcamp and what not.
Spotify /// Apple Music
My band /// Instagram ///Bandcamp ///
goroth

User avatar
HERO
HERO
 
Posts: 13325
Joined: Wed Jan 25, 2012 3:50 am
Location: Eurothrash: Frozen northern outpost.

Re: SUNEATER

Postby Chankgeez » Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:13 am

"Can I get a fish sandwich?"



Excellent demo, Eivind.
psychic vampire. wrote:The important take away from this thread: Taoism and Ring Modulators go together?
…...........................…
Sweet dealin's: here
"...a benevolent dictatorship can be O.K. for as long as the benevolence lasts…” - Hardy Green
#GreenRinger
Chankgeez

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 40796
Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:40 am
Location: youtube.com/watch?v=V-2l7kkBURc

Re: SUNEATER

Postby sylnau » Tue Mar 10, 2015 4:04 pm

Cant wait to be home to listen to this!!!!
Thanks so much!!!
"I can't understand why people are frightened of new ideas. I'm frightened of the old ones." --John Cage

http://www.youtube.com/sylnau
sylnau

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 10393
Joined: Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:38 pm
Location: Quebec City

Re: SUNEATER

Postby sylnau » Tue Mar 10, 2015 7:13 pm

:!!!:

Your the best!!! Such a nice and funny demo!!! You should do more!!

I really like it, especially the lower gain stuff... so textural!

I'm glad I asked you for that demo!!!
"I can't understand why people are frightened of new ideas. I'm frightened of the old ones." --John Cage

http://www.youtube.com/sylnau
sylnau

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 10393
Joined: Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:38 pm
Location: Quebec City

Re: SUNEATER

Postby Eivind August » Tue Mar 10, 2015 8:10 pm

Glad you liked it, dude! :)

It sounds really great, and works amazing as a fuzzy overdrive as well.

Might do more demos. Will definitely do one for the LAL 88 at some point. I just need to buy more pedals again.
https://irerror.bandcamp.com/

friendship wrote:You motherfuckers think I won't fuck up a couple octoroks and assemble the Triforce?


Deals:
NSFW: show
succor, UncleBBQ, jerms, marco.desan, jwar, robapov, Tom Dalton, Gigahearts_FX, frigid midget, K2000, Tristan, untilshewokeme, backwardsvoyager, Strange Tales, brandsmannen, Ugly Casanova, goroth, Abanoise, Casavettes, multi_s, oldangelmidnight, Jero, Inconuucl, Dungus, christianatl, doralin, Wittgenstein, worra, D.o.S, rfurtkamp, blankfield, sillyfabe
Eivind August

User avatar
HERO
HERO
 
Posts: 6221
Joined: Thu May 22, 2014 12:23 pm
Location: Norway

Re: SUNEATER

Postby goroth » Wed Mar 11, 2015 11:38 am

Seeing as Eivind covered all the fun stuff with the Suneater here's a low gain demo!

ALLisNOISE wrote:you can dial in some wonderfully smeared 12bit cascades of cicadas leveling a hail of rockets against an army of rusty box fans!

Latest album out on all streaming services and bandcamp and what not.
Spotify /// Apple Music
My band /// Instagram ///Bandcamp ///
goroth

User avatar
HERO
HERO
 
Posts: 13325
Joined: Wed Jan 25, 2012 3:50 am
Location: Eurothrash: Frozen northern outpost.

Re: SUNEATER

Postby Eivind August » Wed Mar 11, 2015 11:54 am

:!!!:

Great demo, duder! Love your Tom Waits impression, and those toanz are beautiful. Need to learn som Van Halen-style shredding before I demo something again.
https://irerror.bandcamp.com/

friendship wrote:You motherfuckers think I won't fuck up a couple octoroks and assemble the Triforce?


Deals:
NSFW: show
succor, UncleBBQ, jerms, marco.desan, jwar, robapov, Tom Dalton, Gigahearts_FX, frigid midget, K2000, Tristan, untilshewokeme, backwardsvoyager, Strange Tales, brandsmannen, Ugly Casanova, goroth, Abanoise, Casavettes, multi_s, oldangelmidnight, Jero, Inconuucl, Dungus, christianatl, doralin, Wittgenstein, worra, D.o.S, rfurtkamp, blankfield, sillyfabe
Eivind August

User avatar
HERO
HERO
 
Posts: 6221
Joined: Thu May 22, 2014 12:23 pm
Location: Norway

Re: SUNEATER

Postby Chankgeez » Wed Mar 11, 2015 11:56 am

:lol: Awesome, demo, goroth.

Now Syl definitely needs to get a Suneater and make his own demo.
psychic vampire. wrote:The important take away from this thread: Taoism and Ring Modulators go together?
…...........................…
Sweet dealin's: here
"...a benevolent dictatorship can be O.K. for as long as the benevolence lasts…” - Hardy Green
#GreenRinger
Chankgeez

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 40796
Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:40 am
Location: youtube.com/watch?v=V-2l7kkBURc

Re: SUNEATER

Postby goroth » Wed Mar 11, 2015 12:07 pm

Eivind August wrote:Need to learn som Van Halen-style shredding before I demo something again.

Me too hahaha :facepalm:
ALLisNOISE wrote:you can dial in some wonderfully smeared 12bit cascades of cicadas leveling a hail of rockets against an army of rusty box fans!

Latest album out on all streaming services and bandcamp and what not.
Spotify /// Apple Music
My band /// Instagram ///Bandcamp ///
goroth

User avatar
HERO
HERO
 
Posts: 13325
Joined: Wed Jan 25, 2012 3:50 am
Location: Eurothrash: Frozen northern outpost.

Re: SUNEATER

Postby sylnau » Wed Mar 11, 2015 1:53 pm

Cant wait to be home!!!
"I can't understand why people are frightened of new ideas. I'm frightened of the old ones." --John Cage

http://www.youtube.com/sylnau
sylnau

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 10393
Joined: Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:38 pm
Location: Quebec City

Re: SUNEATER

Postby sylnau » Wed Mar 11, 2015 5:50 pm

:!!!:

I'm glad to be the inspiration for that demo.
That's awesome!!!

:snax:
"I can't understand why people are frightened of new ideas. I'm frightened of the old ones." --John Cage

http://www.youtube.com/sylnau
sylnau

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 10393
Joined: Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:38 pm
Location: Quebec City

Re: SUNEATER

Postby sonidero » Wed Mar 11, 2015 8:09 pm

Oh man, awesome demos guyzzz... I gotta get something up on soundcloud cause my Eater don't sound like either of those... Not cause the pedlol is different but because I is...
"Personal Growth Through Guitar Pedals"
sonidero

User avatar
Supporter
Supporter
 
Posts: 10517
Joined: Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:57 pm
Location: Central Texas...

Re: SUNEATER

Postby Chankgeez » Wed Mar 11, 2015 8:10 pm

Texan?
psychic vampire. wrote:The important take away from this thread: Taoism and Ring Modulators go together?
…...........................…
Sweet dealin's: here
"...a benevolent dictatorship can be O.K. for as long as the benevolence lasts…” - Hardy Green
#GreenRinger
Chankgeez

User avatar
IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS
 
Posts: 40796
Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:40 am
Location: youtube.com/watch?v=V-2l7kkBURc

PreviousNext

Return to FuzzHugger Effects



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


Sponsored Ad. (Please no inflated/repetitive clicking. Thanks!)



ilovefuzz.com is not responsible for user-submitted content. Users participate at their own discretion and risk.