PASSIVE TREM & AUTO EXPRESSION

Moderator: letsgocoyote

PASSIVE TREM & AUTO EXPRESSION

Postby letsgocoyote » Sat Jun 14, 2008 12:15 am

so im working on this guy on the breadboard, i have it rigged up to be a passive trem or just use the output iwith a trs cable to hook into expression jacks

thoughts?
letsgocoyote

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Re: PASSIVE TREM & AUTO EXPRESSION

Postby Ghost Hip » Sat Jun 14, 2008 1:58 am

I'm not quite sure I catch the drift of how you did it, but those tremolo sounds do sound pretty sweet. :thumb: Also, what does the wizard Fountain do?
Youtube Channel?

mr. sound boy king wrote:Organic apples are not normal, they are special, like analog, whereas normal apples, like digital, taste sterile and lack warmth.

friendship wrote:y u h8 swoosh woosh
Ghost Hip

Postby LowWoods » Sat Jun 14, 2008 10:04 am

PumpkinPieces wrote:I'm not quite sure I catch the drift of how you did it, but those tremolo sounds do sound pretty sweet. :thumb: Also, what does the wizard Fountain do?

Exactly what I was thinkin'! Is that some kinda Mellowtone Meep Envelope Filter Deluxe or somethin' over there?
http://www.soundclick.com/lowwoods

myspace.com/lowwoods

"My theory is that music is good, it's the only religion that delivers the goods. And anybody who wants to hear any kind of music is entitled to hear that music because it's good for you – it makes you feel good. If you like it, go for it. Just because I don't like it doesn't mean anything – it's a matter of personal taste."

-Frank Zappa
LowWoods

committed
committed

Postby letsgocoyote » Sat Jun 14, 2008 1:07 pm

yeah its a deluxe version i built for myself which can also use an expression pedal, or has its own built in LFO, but the built in LFO is much subtler compared to how it responds to this external device. the only problem is the internal LFO causes minor background ticking... albeit it is fixed with a buffered pedal in front of it. with the external LFO device I haven't gotten any ticking. we will see what happens when I build a boxed up unit it in a week or two.
letsgocoyote

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby goroth » Thu Mar 10, 2022 4:20 pm

So did we ever find out what the Wizard Fountain did?
ALLisNOISE wrote:you can dial in some wonderfully smeared 12bit cascades of cicadas leveling a hail of rockets against an army of rusty box fans!

Latest album out on all streaming services and bandcamp and what not.
Spotify /// Apple Music
My band /// Instagram ///Bandcamp ///
goroth

HERO
HERO

Return to Mellowtone