Mellowtone Is Awesome

Moderator: letsgocoyote

Mellowtone Is Awesome

Postby LowWoods » Sat May 17, 2008 7:47 am

In case you havent checked out letsgocoyote's brand of pedal, Mellowtone, I'm here to say that it's some GREAT gear and I don't say this kinda stuff often or lightly! Packaged in mystical white cloth sack with a little paw print button they arrived yesterday. These little guys have a professional look, sound and little cork feet :love:

I'm currently the owner of a Singing Tree and a Hi Five Deluxe. Both of these pedals have VERY LOW noise and wonderful tones.

Singing Tree is a very earthy overdrive. Since I've only had it in my home for half a day, I havent been able to experiment much with the power of the threshold knob, but it sounds great anywhere. No bad settings on this puppy.

Hi Five Deluxe surprised the hell out of me. Not because of low expectations, but because it tugged at my heart strings. I was expecting a mild boost in the gain department but it can be more aggressive than the Singing Tree (which isnt hard because she's a pretty overdrive). After I dialed the gain up, I instantly broke into "Immigrant song". The bass and treble EQ knobs are totally awesome. I remember turning up the treble and it made the bass big and bright too :eek:

Like I said I've only had these guys for half a day, and I was beat from the work week and the evening tasks. However, I was able to recognize the killer work and was able to have a little bit of fun instead of being a tired piece of shit!

Mad props Mellowtone!
http://www.soundclick.com/lowwoods

myspace.com/lowwoods

"My theory is that music is good, it's the only religion that delivers the goods. And anybody who wants to hear any kind of music is entitled to hear that music because it's good for you – it makes you feel good. If you like it, go for it. Just because I don't like it doesn't mean anything – it's a matter of personal taste."

-Frank Zappa
LowWoods

committed
committed

Re: Mellowtone Is Awesome

Postby Seizurema » Sat May 17, 2008 2:15 pm

Me want clips of the Melxotone! :D
Seizurema

experienced
experienced

Re: Mellowtone Is Awesome

Postby letsgocoyote » Sat May 17, 2008 2:20 pm

yayyyy
glad you digged em lowwoods, thanks for the ncie review!
letsgocoyote

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Return to Mellowtone