pedal-o-graphic / alumni / custom topic

Moderator: autopilot

Re: pedal-o-graphic / alumni / custom topic

Postby goroth » Mon Jun 23, 2014 8:45 pm

By God.

That is awesome. Any demos?
ALLisNOISE wrote:you can dial in some wonderfully smeared 12bit cascades of cicadas leveling a hail of rockets against an army of rusty box fans!

Latest album out on all streaming services and bandcamp and what not.
Spotify /// Apple Music
My band /// Instagram ///Bandcamp ///
goroth

HERO
HERO

Postby bigchiefbc » Mon Jun 23, 2014 9:07 pm

autopilot wrote:Synth Vader : Orbit + 8 knob Mantis

Buy my gear! viewtopic.php?f=44&t=58763

Achtane wrote:I can hit it with a Blowing Up and it'll just sound awesome instead of like capacitors farting into each others' dicks.

Achtane wrote:
last.fm wrote:Zs makes music that is variously categorized as no-wave, post-jazz, brutal-chamber, brutal-prog, and post minimalist.

srsly?

Fuck you.
bigchiefbc

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby autopilot » Tue Jun 24, 2014 12:10 pm

Broadcast, extra footswitch to change the output from lfo to manual sweep (via an external TRS expression pedal)
Attachments
bro.jpg
bro.jpg (111.16 KiB) Viewed 9430 times
autopilot

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby Bellyheart » Tue Jun 24, 2014 4:25 pm

All black like Miss Mary Mack
Bellyheart

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby autopilot » Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:10 pm

I AM ERROR : Custom Planetoid, extra knobs for gate control (to control the release/shut off the carrier), dry for mixing, amount and aux to shape the internal modulation of the carrier (square wave or sample and hold-esque) that is activated when the second footswitch is pressed, also the internal modulation will stutter the output if desire. Artwork says ERROR 404 PAGE NOT FOUND in the background inspired in the "i am error" from zelda.
Attachments
IMG_20140724_153749.jpg
autopilot

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby Eivind August » Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:51 pm

I'm so stoked about this! Can't wait to plug it in. Into my body, that is. :!!!:
https://irerror.bandcamp.com/

friendship wrote:You motherfuckers think I won't fuck up a couple octoroks and assemble the Triforce?

Deals:
NSFW: show
succor, UncleBBQ, jerms, marco.desan, jwar, robapov, Tom Dalton, Gigahearts_FX, frigid midget, K2000, Tristan, untilshewokeme, backwardsvoyager, Strange Tales, brandsmannen, Ugly Casanova, goroth, Abanoise, Casavettes, multi_s, oldangelmidnight, Jero, Inconuucl, Dungus, christianatl, doralin, Wittgenstein, worra, D.o.S, rfurtkamp, blankfield, sillyfabe
Eivind August

HERO
HERO

Postby oldangelmidnight » Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:26 pm

I really want to hear that.
oldangelmidnight

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby autopilot » Wed Aug 06, 2014 9:45 pm

Eivind will do some tunes with it soon
autopilot

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby Eivind August » Thu Aug 07, 2014 5:33 am

Yeah, I might try to make a (shitty mobile camera) demo as well. This pedal kicks all kinds of ass!

friendship wrote:You motherfuckers think I won't fuck up a couple octoroks and assemble the Triforce?

Deals:
succor, UncleBBQ, jerms, marco.desan, jwar, robapov, Tom Dalton, Gigahearts_FX, frigid midget, K2000, Tristan, untilshewokeme, backwardsvoyager, Strange Tales, brandsmannen, Ugly Casanova, goroth, Abanoise, Casavettes, multi_s, oldangelmidnight, Jero, Inconuucl, Dungus, christianatl, doralin, Wittgenstein, worra, D.o.S, rfurtkamp, blankfield, sillyfabe
Eivind August

HERO
HERO

Postby autopilot » Thu Aug 07, 2014 6:43 pm

Custom Antenna 2, instead of a triangle lfo, there's the option to modulate the frequency via a triangle or square wave lfo, also a filter section on the output (that can be bypassed) and the sample and hold also can be linked to reduce the intensity of the effect.
Attachments
IMG_201408219_0616.jpg
autopilot

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby Eivind August » Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:34 am

autopilot wrote:I AM ERROR : Custom Planetoid, extra knobs for gate control (to control the release/shut off the carrier), dry for mixing, amount and aux to shape the internal modulation of the carrier (square wave or sample and hold-esque) that is activated when the second footswitch is pressed, also the internal modulation will stutter the output if desire. Artwork says ERROR 404 PAGE NOT FOUND in the background inspired in the "i am error" from zelda.

Did an oscillator demo:

Might do a guitar demo as well, just need to find a good way to film it without taping my phone to my face. Or I'll just tape the phone to my face. Whatever.

Deals:
Eivind August

HERO
HERO

Postby goroth » Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:48 am

http://m.clasohlson.com/se/Stativ-Joby- ... ht/38-5613

Useful for all sorts of stuff, not just rad demos. Will listen later tonight when I get a second of peace and quiet...
ALLisNOISE wrote:you can dial in some wonderfully smeared 12bit cascades of cicadas leveling a hail of rockets against an army of rusty box fans!

Latest album out on all streaming services and bandcamp and what not.
Spotify /// Apple Music
My band /// Instagram ///Bandcamp ///
goroth

HERO
HERO

Postby Eivind August » Mon Aug 18, 2014 10:01 am

Awesome, will take a trip to Clas this week, then!

Deals:
Eivind August

HERO
HERO

Postby autopilot » Thu Oct 02, 2014 12:52 pm

Wobbledzilla, custom request, it is a cubic + antenna + dubscope with built in orbit + master/universal dry, there's a controller (brainzilla) with the sequencer knobs, tap sync and scroll, plus other stuff that didnt fit in this case (not pictured still fixing some bugs). Crazy + insane +massive sonic pleasure
Attachments
P1040637.JPG
autopilot

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby skullservant » Thu Oct 02, 2014 12:54 pm

That's nuts!!!
skullservant

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

PreviousNext