New Molecule design

Moderator: autopilot

Re: New Molecule design

Postby autopilot » Wed Oct 05, 2016 9:34 am

the extra knob on the bottom is a bias for the soft wave on the filter, mostly because to help adjust to the preference of the user and also is fun to tweak the osc with it
autopilot

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby chrisdermo » Wed Oct 05, 2016 12:39 pm

autopilot wrote:the extra knob on the bottom is a bias for the soft wave on the filter, mostly because to help adjust to the preference of the user and also is fun to tweak the osc with it

:wha?: :drool:
chrisdermo

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby chrisdermo » Thu Oct 13, 2016 1:13 pm

:animal: eagerly anticipating
chrisdermo

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby 01010111 » Thu Oct 13, 2016 3:34 pm

There's sooooo much good stuff happening over at the Copilot FX lab :drool:

IAMILFFAMOUS
IAMILFFAMOUS

Postby chrisdermo » Tue Oct 18, 2016 5:00 am

Arrived this morning just as I was leaving for work...... seeing Goat tonight so won't get to play until tomorrow evening, needless to say the pedal looks mega, the etched artwork (my first etched pedal!) is quite breathtaking! Thanks Adam!
chrisdermo

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby autopilot » Wed Oct 19, 2016 10:48 am

let me know your findings, i also forgot the potentiometer will ship it when i return to the post (my bad)
autopilot

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby chrisdermo » Wed Oct 19, 2016 6:49 pm

:doom:
Holy shit!! Adam this pedal is unreal! I can't even begin to explain. Just sat down with it for a couple of hours, some of the controls are quite subtle using guitar signal but I completely understand how it all interacts now. The oscillation controls are really special, and the balance between tremolo, filter and fuzz voices are perfect. To be honest I don't miss the octave down voicing as I feed it with a blue box and a whammy, my only very minor comment would be that I kind of miss the crude overdrive from the original but that is easily sorted with an extra pedal.
So much joy with this! I love how it turns bass frequencies into a snarling beast.
Will try put up some demos soon. Thanks again Adam! And no worries about forgetting the potentiometer, will look forward to receiving once you have time to send.
chrisdermo

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby autopilot » Wed Oct 19, 2016 8:03 pm

yeah the crude overdrive, i didnt include because of the fuzz voicing (and separation of the voicings), but glad you're digging, i reworked a bit the oscillation range, wish there were more space to put a rotary to fine tune more the oscillation bleeps so it could do some wacky pulses. But i did enjoyed setting the bias to a wobbly and then blast the oscillation for some gnarly shredding space landing
autopilot

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Postby chrisdermo » Thu Oct 20, 2016 2:47 am

autopilot wrote:yeah the crude overdrive, i didnt include because of the fuzz voicing (and separation of the voicings), but glad you're digging, i reworked a bit the oscillation range, wish there were more space to put a rotary to fine tune more the oscillation bleeps so it could do some wacky pulses. But i did enjoyed setting the bias to a wobbly and then blast the oscillation for some gnarly shredding space landing

Yeah I mean the overdrive totally craps all over the balancing of the voices so would only be used occasionally, it's clearly way more versatile without it! Using a wobbly bias setting is my favourite! Gaaaaaaad I wish I didn't have to work today I want to keep playing it. Haven't even tried feeding a synth into it yet.
chrisdermo

FAMOUS
FAMOUS

Previous

Return to Copilot fx